It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X ????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilith
What do you think of planet X ..is it on its way? Does it even exist ?

It's a figment of a schizophrenic's imagination. Yes, really. This woman has voices in her head and believes they speak to her. She developed a doomsday cult around her and even though the planet never showed up at the dates promised, and most of her following figured out she was not mentally stable, a few still believe her.

Original website
www.zetatalk.com...

When the hysteria was at its height, hoaxers started sending her pictures of lens flares (walk outside. Take picture of sun. Guess what... you get spots on the lens (lens flares)) and hoaxed pictures (several confessed to this in public) and she used them as "proof."

Hubble never saw it... Hubble is "farsighted" and can't focus on stuff inside the solar system.

There's no gravitational anomalies.

You'd have seen the thing by now. This is what it would look like if it was that close and was what she claimed it was: www.geocities.com...

Now... go outside and ask yourself if you see that anywhere.

And the earth's rotation was supposed to have stopped (have any of you gone slipping off the planet yet? That's what would happen if it stopped suddenly.) How about have you seen the days being longer than 24 hours?

Anyway, all the points you mentioned are covered here:
www.badastronomy.com...

Remember... the motto of the board is "deny ignorance." This issue has been examined by a lot of people and you can easily look at the claims for yourself. You'll find that they're the delusions of a very psychotic (and very unpleasant) woman.

You can discuss it in depth here:
www.badastronomy.com...

Astronomers and physicists hang out on the board.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.xfacts.com

Nasa worker believes that having one more planet added to our system would explain it's current formation, was what got my attention, not some lady who listens to voices in her head.
She is more than likely trying to scam people, or perhaps she is being used to help pass bogus info on a real subject, like UFO's sightings that are always seen as Mars or swamp gas. ( and yes maybe they are at times )

My first take on reading about this was Noah's Arc and the flood, could such a planet in an orbit thought to be eliptical pass close enough to cause such an event. Then if so it should repeat just as we repeat our orbit around the Sun, I was also taking into account reports of finding artifacts in strata millions of years old that clearly resumble manufactured objects. Atlantis relics if so was it's destruction brought about from another planet having a much more profound effect on us as the Moon does daily with our tide's.

I also will take accounts from the Bible with visitors from above coming down as perhaps more than Angels, and perhaps Contact with another world.

Michael

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
groups.msn.com...

Hmm. An MSN group that believes in planet X.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft
groups.msn.com...

Hmm. An MSN group that believes in planet X.

2003 movie is nice, 21 megs to download ....argggg

Michael

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.world-mysteries.com...

OK here is a link to a map that help correct modern mistakes, yet to make it sounds impossible. Could a planet be causing problems in which a modern society simply vanished but left tiny bits of it's knowledge to survive long enough for us to find them? Is this a piece of the puzzle? Again ancient people able to draw maps that we today made mistakes on, so how could they in the year 4000 BC make them, unless like us today we mock a 12th planet that if it exist could perhaps wipe out knowledge of who we are.

Michael

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have been following this for almost 2 years. Has anyone ever heard of Jim McCanney? His site is at www.jmccanneyscience.com...

IMHO..I think its getting closer, I have no idea when it will be here, but I think it will be soon.

There is so much evidence that points to it's existence, it's hard to ignore.

I should say ZetaTalk is a bunch of hoooey, in my honest opinion.

Artemis

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I visit Mccanney's site everyweek to listen to his radio-show. I think he wants to say he sees something, but is afraid of doing so because of the smear campaign Nancy and Mark got. The type of information he talks about also is pretty critical, and I could see why someone high up in the chain would be pissed if he disclosed something naughty.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I agree....

I think he's afraid of the backlash that would happen. After ZetaTalk came up with "I got a message from Aliens" crap. I think maybe ZetaTalk is a government cover-up, it was to make people think PX is crazy talk. So when May came and went, everyone would forget about it. Our govenment has known about PX for over 10 years, but they also know there is not much they can do about it, they do not want panic. We will have no warning.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artemis
I agree....

I think he's afraid of the backlash that would happen. After ZetaTalk came up with "I got a message from Aliens" crap. I think maybe ZetaTalk is a government cover-up, it was to make people think PX is crazy talk. .

I also believe that the Zetatalk was a smoke screen to hide what should be looked into. Our past shows in Sankrit and other text that we could have had a modern civilization that was hit with a disaster, my thoughts this planet could in a sense keep us from knowing the truth as it keeps coming around and causing massive problems each time it passes us.

Michael

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It has been theorized that it could of caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, what Moses told us about in the bible, Noah's flood, Atlantis disapearing ect...It could explain alot of earths natural disasters from the past, which scientists still have a hard time explaining what was the cause of these major disasters, they like to blame asteroids, volcano's, earthquakes, and ohters, but PX could cause this too. It has been said PX has a group of objects that trail it, what if one of these objects has hit earth in the past? The magnetic pull that PX has on earth could also explain earthquakes, volcano's going off at the same time(which has been talked about, and proven, I believe). It has been studied that it has been on a cycle of 30,000 years, (don't quote me on that, cause I'm not positive) when it passes earth. Does anyone know the time frame on this?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
There is a lot of speculation about the date of the last big event. I've heard the Egyptians suffered through the last one, so however long ago that was...I've heard we're in the sweet spot right now.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I ran a search....3600 years or 36,000 years there is debate on exactly when.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So far we have talked about what would happen here, as I have gone back to read the threads.

What happens on Planet X could it coming around destroy it's ozone layer and lead to them becoming sterile (spelling), and the greys coming for our DNA to harvest in hope of correcting their problem?

In other word if we were the X people what would we take since we have only a short time to do it in. People, livestock, minerals? Would we make contact knowing people lived on the 3rd planet, what items that were ours and left behind would show those on that planet we had been there. Old text from time forgotten about people who came from the sky? Objects found in strata millions of years old that appear machined?

Would we want to hide from those on this planet seeing how they kill each other?

Michael

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Are u guys talking about that new found planet made of gas called Europa?

jra

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
gah? Europa is not a new found planet nor is it made of gas. it was discovered by Galileo and Marius in the year 1610. it's one of Jupiter's moons.

you must be thinking of something else there drunk

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There are many stories of PX(Nibiru) being populated. It's told that on their long orbit, when they pass by a populated planet, they take advantage of it. They store up on food and water until the next planet they pass. Ancient Sumerians talk about them. They thought the beings from this planet were gods, and worshiped them for sometime. They came, made everyone think they were here to help, our planet was going insane with earthquakes, volcano's, the end of times to them, so they acted like they were saving us. But they were not here to help, they were here to inslave us and use us for food and work. It's a scary scenerio.

I'm not saying I believe this, it's just what has been said about PX.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well I hope if they come back they're not expecting us to still be using spears as our most powerful weapon... cuz they'll be in for a little shock.

What happens on Planet X could it coming around destroy it's ozone layer and lead to them becoming sterile (spelling), and the greys coming for our DNA to harvest in hope of correcting their problem?

(spelling)? How about punctuation and grammar too?
(just kidding dude, could you please re-write that, I'd liike to know what you meant in the first part)

It has been said PX has a group of objects that trail it, what if one of these objects has hit earth in the past?

You mean an asteroid? What are these 'objects' supposed to be? What proof of them is there? (I'd suspect it's only speculation or legend since there are no pictures of PX, and since we know virtually nothing about it, how can we know if it has anything trailing it).

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You mean an asteroid? What are these 'objects' supposed to be? What proof of them is there? (I'd suspect it's only speculation or legend since there are no pictures of PX, and since we know virtually nothing about it, how can we know if it has anything trailing it).

Yes, asteroids.
Have you went to Jim McCanney's site? Read it.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Well I hope if they come back they're not expecting us to still be using spears as our most powerful weapon... cuz they'll be in for a little shock.

(spelling)? How about punctuation and grammar too?
(just kidding dude, could you please re-write that, I'd liike to know what you meant in the first part)

Sorry 4 the confusion,

If we were on a plane and it crashed what would the first order of business be, survival. I was trying to turn the table around and stand where they might stand. We need your DNA, gold to heal our atmosphere , women to breed our offspring as we have become sterile, etc, etc. In all that I find myself thinking of us like we do monkeys that we experiment on, clearly having a higher brain function does not mean a deeper compassion for other life forms. In fact it could be opposite, with them seeing themselves as Gods and showing themselves as they did to our early parents.

What was the tower of Babel - Let us go down and confuse them, etc. If these are the same people then clearly they seek to keep us from communicating with each other in a lanquage we all once spoke. A single lanquage lost when they came down and we began speaking in a different lanquage. Iraq was started with our military hitting their communication centers, did we get hit with them coming down and scrambling our minds with confusion so we today are fighting each other and not them?

If they are further ahead in technologies would they abandone ethics and like the plane crash eat those who were dead to stay alive. In our case take people without their permission and then violate them with examinations looking for what they want or need.

Again from their side, is it Fear that is making them do what they do to us. Could the orbit of the planet take them to a choice of who lives, us or them?

Michael

Ps- punctuation is something Bus drivers do with an attitude, and Grammar isn't that something that goes with Peanut Butter, mumble, mumble

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Ark-Angel]

<< 1    3 >>

join