It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X ????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Dude... complete thoughts... PLEASE!

I was only able to read about half of that... but here's what I got.

All plane crash victims eat dead people because the aliens are sterile so they need our women so they can mate with them and some gold to heal their atmosphere.

GOLD... to heal the atmosphere? There is no friggin' gold in the friggin' atmosphere...

"What was the tower of Babel - Let us go down and confuse them, etc"

Where did you get that from? What're you talking about?"

"Iraq was started with our military hitting their communication centers, did we get hit with them coming down and scrambling our minds with confusion so we today are fighting each other and not them?
"

Iraq was started a LONG time ago, our military had nothing to do with the foundation of Iraq. That's possibly the worst analogy I've ever heard. We didn't hit their communication centers so they'd start fighting eachother... it was so they couldn't tell eachother where we were.

I'm serous... PLEASE at least make full sentences, I'd really like to know what you're saying, but it's just not readable.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When I first encountered ZetaTalk, I became conserned. Especially after seeing the first pics that began to get sent in. But I look at the rising Sun every morning and there is nothing near it. Even the sunset I saw in San Antonio showed nothing. But you have to question what is going on with the Sun and the weather. Something has changed starting back in the early Nineties, when we began a gradual heating up. This year will break the records easily. I can't say wheather or not PX is real. But you must question what is happening on our planet and hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Check out my new Avatar! THERE'S your Planet X... We're all screwed!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
gah? Europa is not a new found planet nor is it made of gas. it was discovered by Galileo and Marius in the year 1610. it's one of Jupiter's moons.

you must be thinking of something else there drunk

I must be then cos i only found out out about Europa i must have got 2 planets mixed up then

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join