It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction and increase in intelligence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I believe I have been taken many times during my life - so much so that it seems almost like there's not much else to be doing on a night other than to wait for the visitors to arrive...for me, there is no sense of danger and I almost relish the prospect as a hungry pupil awaits a master

I remember that until my experiences began, I did not care much for intellectual pursuits, and since they have been occurring, my intellectual capacity has increase, it would seem, almost *exponentially*. Ten years ago, it would take days for me to read a few pages in a book very rarely finishing reading a novel in a month or so, and now, I can read a novel in a few hours, cover to cover, absorbing even the minutest of detail regardless of subject matter - my friends, family and work colleagues are astounded at the diversity of my knowledge and I can usually easily recount facts and figures on almost any subject I'm quizzed on. I challenge any ATS member here to ask me a question, no matter how esoteric the subject and I will invariably be able to answer it. Soon after my first 'experience' i became very interested in the psychic phenomena, consulting psychics and tarot readers who, in the main, said that I have innate 'gifts' with healing and foresight.

I wonder if any other ATS readers here can relate similar experiences?

I feel that this very evening, I may once again be encountering my tutors…

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't want to sound condescending. But....aren't we feeling just a little bit special tonight?
Seriously, I hope your excursions continue and I hope your abilities increase exponentially as a result.
Here is a question for future reference.
What is the source and what are the technical components for an energy that can be used by everyone on earth free of charge as a replacement for fossil fuel
And we would love for you, after you learn this information, taking for granted that you do not yet know, to post the schematics and the source here on ATS first, so that the corporate criminals can't hijack it and use it for their benefit. Thanks, we all need your profound knowledge and ability.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

[edit on 14/5/2005 by antiriad]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Here is a question for future reference.
What is the source and what are the technical components for an energy that can be used by everyone on earth free of charge as a replacement for fossil fuel
And we would love for you, after you learn this information, taking for granted that you do not yet know, to post the schematics and the source here on ATS first, so that the corporate criminals can't hijack it and use it for their benefit. Thanks, we all need your profound knowledge and ability.

Many thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, your 'earth' tongue is the incorrect medium in which to communicate the answer to your question which involves the convoluted use of 'ultrasonics' in your language. Along with conveyance forwards and backwards along the confines of this universes *space-time* lineage, another popular question I have been asked is why exactly life exists at all. I would rather engage on a far more 'local' level with you and be asked merely why toast always lands butter side down...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sorry, ...I didn't ask the Correct Question?
It sounds as if the aliens are being extremely selective with the knowledge they impart to you.
Toast usually lands butter side down because the buttered side is heavier than the dry side. According to ASK JEEVES. I suspect the staff there, may also be aliens.
Tell us what questions to ask and we will be glad to.
However we must ask you, in the incorrect medium of our earth tongue.
In that we don't have any other medium to use.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Tell us what questions to ask and we will be glad to.
However we must ask you, in the incorrect medium of our earth tongue.
In that we don't have any other medium to use.

I most humbly thank you, and in all sincerity, for your interest in the dynamics of buttered toast, however it is the matter of the long term after effects of contact with otherworldly beings which intrigues me the most and the experiences of my fellow 'ATSers'...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well I don't have anythign special but I do believe that they have contacted me. Possibly 4 or 5 times in my life. The last one i can remember i was really terrorified. The last thing i can remember abotu that was one of them grabbing my leg as I screamed at it. Then a dazed and confused look from it like ..Oh @#@% when it let go.I'm just curious if has anything like that ever happend to anyone. Actually I take it back. it was probably because it strained itself trying to get my bulk out of bed. hmmm my wife does say i get pretty grumpy when I get woken up. But seriously anyone heard of something like that?

-Aza

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have got a question for you antiriad. What kind of food do you like?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have a question for you antiriad, since you said it could be any qustion here it is.

Where are all the parts of Albert Einsteins brain located and who owns them ?

You said anything.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhh yeah beeeeeavis,

I have climbed to the top of the mountain and it is good !

Dude really, I think you may need to lay off the wacky for a while.

Get off that ship and come back to earth !

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was wondering how we would know if we had similar experiences if we do not ask the correct question. I think that I would welcome an abduction, but I would have a hard time NOT sharing what I had experienced. They may not show me diagrams and pictures of thier propulsion system or communications technology, but I could gain alot of information just by observation alone, and I would definatly share with others.

I believe it is possible for human beings to have been abducted by aliens. I do also believe that individuals also make up thier experiences to gain attention or whatever they are after. I remember reading something somewhere that a majority of individuals that make up thier experience have some kind of mental defect or whatever that lets thier minds make up reality.

Just something to consider. By the way, what does the interior of thier vessel look like?

To address Azathoths experience:

Alot of abductions seem to be conducted while the abductee is sedated. I know I have had surgery several times, and I have awoken from anesthesia. For our medical science, anesthesia is more of a fine art than a science. It is not unreasonable to assume that for other galactic races, that anesthesia is also difficult to administer.

Perhaps Azathoth, you awoke from sedation, and meerly caught the alien physician increasing the amount of sedation.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You make a good point there WissNX01. I have a tought time getting sedated when they need to do dental work on me. I have one scar that i for the life of me do not know how it happend. Strangely it is triangular in shape and on my wrist. I've had it for 6 yrs now. Still don't have a clue how it happened. As for any attention, you guys can have it. I just want to not have to worry about some freak trying to feel me up while i'm sleeping.

-Aza

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You should be very proud of yourself antiriad. For you are now being used as a tool by a quite demonic group of ET's! We all totally envy you now. If only we could all become as brainwashed by evil as you are!

[edit on 5/15/2005 by antigovFZ777]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 321cba
I have got a question for you antiriad. What kind of food do you like?

Smarties (not the green ones)

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
there alright, but I personnaly like chrocolate.

It seems you like to contemplate alot antiriad, thats perty cool. But man, if your gonna be thinkin alot, then I suggest you take up something along the lines of philosophy.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
*Looks for the purpose of this thread*

Still puzzled.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I have a question for you antiriad, since you said it could be any qustion here it is.

Where are all the parts of Albert Einsteins brain located and who owns them ?

You said anything.

No problem - excellent question...

Answer: Einstein's (spelling suggestion) brain historically was found to be in his head and, although it is merely my opinion, I would hazard a guess that he may also have been the sole owner for the duration of his astounding life. However, following his death, his brain was preserved in a jar by Dr. Thomas Stoltz Harvey, the pathologist who performed the autopsy on him. Harvey found nothing unusual with his brain, but in 1999 further analysis by a team at McMaster University revealed that his parietal operculum region was missing, and to compensate his inferior parietal lobe was 15% wider than normal. The inferior pariental region is thought to be responsible for mathematical thought, visuospatial cognition and imagery of movement. But 'they' really need to speak to me about this first...

From what i gather, the brain is still kept in the forth drawer down in a filing cabinet somewhere at the MsMaster University, labelled "Pickled Gherkins" - however a more specific location I cannot further disclose.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
You should be very proud of yourself antiriad. For you are now being used as a tool by a quite demonic group of ET's! We all totally envy you now. If only we could all become as brainwashed by evil as you are!

[edit on 5/15/2005 by antigovFZ777]

Why thank you, how very original of you - i never even considered this perspective. I will ask them this very evening if they are, or are not Christians - if they reply in the negative, or look even remotely shifty at my quesion, I shall tell them that I no longer wish to participate in their unholy quest and I shall demand, at the very least, an apology - fear not antigov, I have awoken and these rapscallions will no longer have me as their unwitting slave if they be not good

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
You make a good point there WissNX01. I have a tought time getting sedated when they need to do dental work on me. I have one scar that i for the life of me do not know how it happend. Strangely it is triangular in shape and on my wrist. I've had it for 6 yrs now. Still don't have a clue how it happened. As for any attention, you guys can have it. I just want to not have to worry about some freak trying to feel me up while i'm sleeping.

-Aza

I think feeling you up may be the least of your worries. Would you happen to have a picture of this triangle shaped scar?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 321cba
there alright, but I personnaly like chrocolate.

It seems you like to contemplate alot antiriad, thats perty cool. But man, if your gonna be thinkin alot, then I suggest you take up something along the lines of philosophy.

Ah yes, now philosophy....I am pleased to say that I already anticipated your suggestion many years ago and sucessfully secured a 1st class degree in the subject - once again, yet another example of my newly aquired supreme intellect - i recently completed a foundation course to allow me to pursue my latest interest; applied mathematics and theoretical physics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join