It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your soul and dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Aren't our souls floating freely in a dream? Don't we leave our bodies as we dream?
The reason I'm trying to make a connection is I recently had a dream that deeply disturbed me.
In a dream is it possible to have your soul stolen from you?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
my first comment would be:
do we have a soul (probably) and is it really a separate part of ousrselves that can just go away from our body or is it just our imagination?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I do believe we have souls, that's why I'm wondering if I could loose mine.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In a dream is it possible to have your soul stolen from you?

Im not sure about having souls stolen from you, What makes you feel that it may have been?

Maybe if you tell us about your dream we can help figure it out a little more,

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Okay here it goes:
I was in this building with a bunch of other people, except for some reason I was extremely tired and had to keep my eyes open. I had my head resting on the knee of this black-haired girl. Somehow I knew she had my last name and she was related to me but I don't know how. Anyway she was comforting me because I kept slipping into another place. I don't recall what this other place looked like only that it was cloudy gray and dangerous. That's what made me worried when I came back from there and into the place with the people, there was just danger waiting for me in the gray. I asked a man (he was actually someone else than who he appeared to be but in some sort of guise) why I kept going to that place. He said, "They're trying to take your soul." The black-haired girl said something like don't worry you'll be alright. But I knew I was on the edge of something, but I didn't know what.

Then I woke up sometime later with everything fresh in my mind.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
w00t, ok , that sounds very weird, maybe you were in hell? or maybe you've watched a movie or kept thinking about that subject for a long time, so you started to dream about it

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No I haven't watched any movies lately, so I don't think that's it. And I think the gray place was somewhere other then hell...maybe just an alternate deminsion? I don't know.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You're here posting on this website, so you have still got your soul. It cant be stolen from you so i wouldn't worry about that :-)
Remember to praise God for your soul and you will be assured you are safe in His hands.
God Bless

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry woodsyboy but I gotta say I don't believe in God. So if I'm fighting a battle, I'm on my own.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
you can't loose your soul unless you make a blood sacrifice to an entity during a ritual.

there are entities who might try to take your soul, but they can't unless you let them. they use certain tricks to cause fear but just over come that by yourself knowing that nothing can harm you unless you let them too.

as for god. you don't need it, besides it's always busy with other stuff anyway. same for asking jesus or whoever for help. you might however consider asking help from your guide/guardians if you can get in touch with them. they can give you advice or get you in touch with a stronger entity to aid you if needed.

when you dream, have an OBE or simply die you will move onto the Astral Realm. everything is made up from energy and will be shaped as you want it to. dreams can be made real there, fantasies can be made real there. everything is real and you're in charge of it...well most of it anyway. your dream is giving shape of an inner emotion/struggle within yourself which you have to understand and over come in order to grow further.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No one can take your soul from you, but I've always been fascinated by the possibility that if you are projecting (not necessarily in a dream,) if another soul or entity could occupy your body for a time; perhaps permanently if it was strong enough. Regarding the dream it could possibly be a sort of message, either your subconscious or something of a divine nature telling you that something in your life is out of sync. Maybe warning you that if you continue on the path you are currently on you will be left with the karmic consequences. But then again I don't know you, so you could be one of the most moral people on earth! Just my two cents.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hello Ive had a similar dreams to this
below

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

Does that sound familiar?

[edit on 15-5-2005 by TrentReznor]

[edit on 15-5-2005 by TrentReznor]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you all for some of your advice, I'll keep it in mind.

TrentRezor I went to the link and read your posts. Your dreams sound a little familiar, though it seems you have vivid dreams more often than me.

top topics

join