It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Runescape!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Anyone here play Runscape?

its a really fun game...but I just died and lost all my sturf >_<

Anyone out there who wants to play with me?

if you wanna know my name on it U2U me

Its an online RPG for those who dont know, its like your a knight or whatever and you go on quests with people around the world

Really fun..

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
yes runescape.com
i dont like the graphics to much honstly but they are reasnoable for a free game i think it is basically a copy of diablo 2 (which is much better graphics and gameplay wise even though diablo 2 has been out a while the graphics a top notch ...

[edit] diablo 2 not 11

[edit on 14-5-2005 by this is yellow 13]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, I just got the members version for it so I'm paying 5 bucks a month

but I get much more cool features

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
what are the features of being a member
are the graphics better gameplay

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Runescape sucks...and i don't know why anyone would pay $5 a month for it.

You want games that are worth it? Try Guild Wars... one of the best mmorpg out there. There are no monthly fees, but you do have to buy the cd, you can buy the game online also. It is a one time fee, but it is worth it.

Some of the graphics in their main site doesn't do justice to how it really looks when you play it. The characters look very lifelike. The graphics are great in general. The toons look like those in the main page in the following link.

www.guildwars.com...

There is virtually no lag, you can do pvp if you want, or you can roleplay. When you set out to hunt and do missions the whole world will be only yours, unless you form a party. the storyline in the game is pretty cool also. I have played this game for three days now and I love it.

Hell, even Ultima online is 100 times better than Runescape, and there are several free sites you can choose from.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok I don't care what other people think

But if there is someone out there who used to play but doesn't any more

please give me all your stuff on that name! I need it...I have NOTHING!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i used to play this game a long time ago, my toon is probably gone. i have seen the new graphic but they are almost the same as the ones they had at the beginning.

i would seriously reconsider playing some other game, there are much better games than this one which are also free, but it is your call.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
hey reikuro, runescape is deadly, i want to become a member soon!!!!!! how long you been playing 4?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've been playing for about a year, I became a member so I could have fun with the other features...

I started playing on a day I went home from school, cpr12r had gone home too so we were talking online, and he told me to start playing ^_^ twas cool

So if anyone doesn't use their name anymore pwease give it to me >_> I need to get more stuf fon my name...just U2U me if you want

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ill play runescape all the time, so what if the graphics arent that good classics like space invaders didnt have good graphocs and they stood the test of time, i wouldnt pay though

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Listen to Paranoid Pain. I played with him on Runescape for about two months then we got bored of it. Pretty fun to check out if you've nothing to do...

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ahh RS. I've been playn this since the begning on and off. Great game IMO, just like any other MMORPG it can get addictive, but other than that its pretty good for passin the time. And being a Mem the price is pretty good I think.

And please don't compare it with Guild Wars, very very different games. Of course the GFX aren't the best but considering it is written in Java I think it is a pretty dam big feat.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hey i play rs sorta a lot. my name for it is bfg omicron.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i play runescape. only lvl 69 though. im member also.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
haha you guys are funny, how old are you guys btw, the only ppl i know still playing runescape are the ages 10-13, i played it for like 2 days, and got bored because of the lack of anything fun to do in the game.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i play runescape. im lvl 54. & im a member. if u want 2 ever meet me in runescape my username is michael90211. Just say that u say this post & ill greet u. Happy playing

Sincerly,
Michael90211

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ahh, Runescape!
Man i'm playing that for 2 years or something. lvl 72
It's a very very good game, sompared to the other Browser ORPG's
And very addictive.
In my eyes, a great game! with each day a new update
hehe

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
Well, I just got the members version for it so I'm paying 5 bucks a month

but I get much more cool features

You make me sick. Pay? For scape? Please man, for your own good, get out and don't come back.

RUNESCAPE?

What were you thinking?

EDIT- You ALL make me sick, all of you just, just, go. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Is someone with me on this? Anyone?

RUNESCAPE?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ah.. I used to be addicted to Runescape, the old one that is. Mostly the player killing was the only interest to me. "Catching" kicked ass. Everything else was so repetitive you'd die of boredom. I go on RS2 once in a while but I really like it. The gfx may have improved (not in i.m.o.) but they screwed up the combat system so badly..

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I dont see how anyone can get into runescape. Even though its free the graphic are downright unacceptable. The tutorial just ot get into the games sucks. The only way that you cold see runescape as remotely fun is it was your first online game. Then just to see the game as a little fun you have to be a high lvl person, or farm for months.

I suggest if you want a text based games try
torncity.com

An if you have the ram go for Knight online

Its one of the best free mmorpg games out there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join