It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Criminalizes, Locks Down Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

First they took the power to discipline away from the teachers, then they put Coke and Twinkie machines every 15 feet in the schools. The children started bouncing off the walls. The ritalin and prozac was brought forward as the solution to the problem created by the social architects at the Department of Education who knew exactly what they were doing.

Now we have entered the latest phase of schools being turned into locked-down prisons. Children thumbscan to get their lunches, if they write the word "gun" in an essay (even in an honors English class) they are arrested. What you are seeing is the face of the New World Order, where everything is criminalized.

We have the biggest prison population in the world, and the globalists are only accelerating the pace of their construction.

Prepare yourselves. The earth is being transformed into a prison planet.

www.infowars.com...

Watch the video for this, a 5 year old was arrested and the new clips explains everything about the clip, school and the 5 year old.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm not sure that it's rational to consider this an example of the NWO "locking down" children. Placing food dispensers for candy and soda is an example of new technology being put to use, and people/organizations wishing to profit.

As far as the video goes, it seems to me that the child touched what I believe was a teacher. I think the girl was even HITTING the woman. Regardless of the age or strength of the student, that is a criminal act, it's called assault. The police had every right to detain her and remove her from the school in that fashion. In fact, when my nephew was younger, about the age of the girl in the video, I recall having to grab him by the wrists (so that he wouldn't hit or scratch me) and taking him to his room (detaining him) when he would throw fits much like the girls.

If you ask me, the police officers did their jobs and the child was being taught a few valuable lessons that day in school, violence solves nothing, good prevails over bad, and listen to the adult.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The girl is 5 for christ sake and i doubt a 5 year old can cause serious damage by hitting someone, the kid didnt even look voilent. Its wrong to handcuff a child and to arrest one

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The kid was sitting on the chair and the situation was defused. There was no call to handcuff her. If she'd been attacking with a pair of scissors or something, then maybe I can see the need to restrain her, but even then two cops don't need handcuffs to contain a five year old girl. I used to work with violent intellectually disabled youths who would do a lot worse than that, and we didn't have handcuffs. Lazy, brainless policing here.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Now I've seen everything. 3 cops to restrain a five year old girl? She was crying because she was afraid! What the h*ll is this world coming to?

I hope her parents sue the teachers, police and the school board.

As for twinkies and Coke machines in schools...all the excess sugar and bad diets are what bring on attention deficit disorder and other such conditions where kids are bouncing off the walls and needing to be medicated. This starts the dependence on big Pharma...cha chink, cha chink. Its all about the money - to the detriment of the children.

This is nuts and I'm disgusted...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I couldn't view the video, unfortunately; I think something on my comp is configured wrong, but I'm going to comment on this, anyway.

The last two summers I worked in the security industry as a guard in a hospital. The second summer, I was stationed on a permanent position in the adult psychiatric ward. In four months, we had to handcuff only two psychiatric patients who got out of hand. Every other incident that ever occurred on one of my shifts, we were able to defuse through talking or small amounts of physical force to restrain someone. And those were adults and psychotics. I'm pretty sure a five year old girl didn't need to be cuffed. I probably would have just held her arms behind her back until she calmed down, so that the situation could have been dealt with a little more rationally, using the minimum amount of force necessary, as security guards (and hopefully cops, too!) are trained to do.

As for the article that infinite linked:

I guess it must be different in Canada. I live in what is, crimewise, one of the worst cities in Canada. When I went to high school (1997-2000) there were zero random drug sweeps, zero hall guards, no GPS on buses, and no biometric scanning, and no metal detectors. We had zero school shootings. We had one stabbing at a mall across the street at lunchtime, and we had one (fake) bomb threat at 8am and they just sent everybody home for the day (both in high school). We had one police officer stationed at the high school, who loved the job because he didn't have to do anything; he busted maybe three people a year, usually for possession.

I've never been in an American high school; do they really do all the stuff that article claims, or is the author exaggerating? (*hopes for exaggeration*) I have no idea what the solution is to these social problems, but I'd sure like to know why it seems like nobody is even trying to come up with a few suggestions.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
The kid was sitting on the chair and the situation was defused. There was no call to handcuff her. If she'd been attacking with a pair of scissors or something, then maybe I can see the need to restrain her, but even then two cops don't need handcuffs to contain a five year old girl. I used to work with violent intellectually disabled youths who would do a lot worse than that, and we didn't have handcuffs. Lazy, brainless policing here.

exactly, she was crying due to fear when the police put the handcuffs on

Now I've seen everything. 3 cops to restrain a five year old girl? She was crying because she was afraid! What the h*ll is this world coming to?

Again, exactly. she was afraid the poor girl

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This maybe an example of far too heavy handed policing - a 5 year old girl should never be put in handcuffs. However I have no idea how this has a kind of connection to a "NWO" conspiricy, apart from the information was presented on a conspiricy web site that is.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
This maybe an example of far too heavy handed policing - a 5 year old girl should never be put in handcuffs. However I have no idea how this has a kind of connection to a "NWO" conspiricy, apart from the information was presented on a conspiricy web site that is.

Its the rise of a police state, even 5 year old will fall victim to it.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think we in the west are probably seeing a dangerous move towards a police state, certainly in the UK and US anyway. What I don't go for is the NWO - that is that there is a small elite group that are controlling the world and have been for centuries... I think it is just the current ruling class trying trying to control things to an even greater degree.

Do we even know what happened after this incident? Those cops might have ended up fired for breaking all sorts of rules concerning dealing with minors.....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Do we even know what happened after this incident? Those cops might have ended up fired for breaking all sorts of rules concerning dealing with minors.....

Yes, we do. The entire incident was captured on video tape. The tape was reviewed by the chief of police and a community advisory board. (Many communities today have them.)
The officers in question stated that they did not restrain the child in an attempt to protect themselves or to be mean.
Their intention was to scare the child into thinking that they were going to put her in jail, with the hopes that that would make her calm down.
I think that is understandable, however I still think it was un-necessary.. No action was recommended by the community board and no action was taken against the officers in question.
I can remember being caught shoplifting when i was 12 years old.
The cops did the same thing to me before turning me over to my father.
I haven't tried shoplifting since. I'm 45 now.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I guess that the people never bothered to call the parents to come and pick the kid up. I am not one for sueing people but in this case i find it an acception, cause they should have used thier heads.

[edit on 5/15/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They did call the parents and the parents did pick the girl up from school.She was not taken anywhere.
But I agree, not much thought went into the ramifications of what they were doing.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is a good thread and somehting i've been thinking about for a while. This trend in criminalizing things has been going on a while now. Nice post! I agree with Infinite on this subject 100%

new topics

top topics

join