It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So what happened to Tibet.?
Something that is so historical, that dates back so many years can now be ruled by a country [China] that has no respect for the basic building of culture/s and history. I think and strongly feel that Tibet should be again in free reign of their own land. I believe strongly in holistic medicine, Ayurveda, and ancient traditions. I just have an ache in my heart when I think about how the Tibetians cannot be what they are supposed to be and have been for centuries. I pray they may have their freedom and country back to live and control as they have practiced for so many, many years. I guess they are on their way to being treated and dismissed as the Native Americans have been.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitty77k

I spent $40 bucks on a Beastie Boys concert for it, so I'm pretty sure it's fine now.

It's really nice when these things have resolutions. You're welcome.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The truth is the world dosnt care about Tibet. Tibet has no natural resouces to speake of hence the world is quite happy to ignore human rights abuses by China. Why do you think nobody cares about Africa? Because the natural resouces are untaped and the world shops else where.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I spent $40 bucks on a Beastie Boys concert for it

I find it humourous that Rage plays at 'Free Tibet' Concerts tho. I mean, shouldn't they be playing at 'Keep Tibet in the Wokers Paradise' Concerts instead? Or is there not enough money in that?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitty77k
Something that is so historical, that dates back so many years can now be ruled by a country [China] that has no respect for the basic building of culture/s and history. I think and strongly feel that Tibet should be again in free reign of their own land. I believe strongly in holistic medicine, Ayurveda, and ancient traditions. I just have an ache in my heart when I think about how the Tibetians cannot be what they are supposed to be and have been for centuries. I pray they may have their freedom and country back to live and control as they have practiced for so many, many years. I guess they are on their way to being treated and dismissed as the Native Americans have been.

You are so ignorant of the past and current conditions of Tibet.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by devmim
You are so ignorant of the past and current conditions of Tibet.

You should post links to sources or books and help him to learn instead of just claiming he is ignorant anyone can do that.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
All material pro and against the chinese occupation of tibet has been discussed to a great extent in these "heated" discussions..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please try and ignore the flaming and obtain the info you require!!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
those threads were BS.

full of indian BS

Daedalus3 if you want to start another but in below-top secret or a debate then ill be more than happy to

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well Tibetan food is horrable yes even the harmless sounding momo, so I assume that the world except Brad Pitt and Steven Segal are trying to forget it oh and the chinese moved alot of Han there so the only true Tibetans are in exile or dead

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
those threads were BS.

full of indian BS

Daedalus3 if you want to start another but in below-top secret or a debate then ill be more than happy to

Well I would be glad if you point out what BS exactly ...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join