It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im telepathic and can comunicate to people with out trying i need to learn how to control it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
please help its causing me great trouble.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Could you be more specific?
It would seem to me that more details on your part will help members to help you.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster1515
please help its causing me great trouble.

im 15 years old and about 5 weeks ago i started hearing other people in my head and i realized that it was i that was contacting them but not on purpose and i could not stop talking to those people through my mind no matter how hard i tried.but it did end up stoping eventually.but it keeps happening off and on.the most troublesom part of it was that i have a second voice in my head that says horrible things often saying it was the devil and i could see a picture of it in my mind,the second voice says very horrible stuff that i cant even mention it was so bad and people thought it was the truth what was being said.so i whent to the hopital for that voice and i am know on meds for that voice to be gone but it stills comes every now an then. i just need to know how to control my telepathicy. please help or give advice.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Capitalize. Use apostrophes where required. Spell good.

Hi Cookiemonster!!!

Let the beatings begin again...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Capitalize. Use apostrophes where required. Spell good.

Hi Cookiemonster!!!

Let the beatings begin again...

if i cared about that i would use propper grammer but my case is very serious.so i dont care.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Exactly what type of communication are you having with this.

Ask the being you are contacting where they are, if they are human, alien, male, female.

Are they living on our plane of exsistence? What year is it where they are.
Could be John Titor that you're talking to in the afterlife.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't care...

The calling card of the generation.

God help us, because our children sure won't. They don't care.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Cookie, you need to disciss this with your phychologist and phychiatrist hun. Tell them the voices are STILL getting through.......
They need to know this.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster1515

(1)
i started hearing other people in my head and i realized that it was i that was contacting them but not on purpose and i could not stop talking to those people through my mind no matter how hard i tried.but it did end up stoping eventually.but it keeps happening off and on.

(2)
the most troublesom part of it was that i have a second voice in my head that says horrible things often saying it was the devil and i could see a picture of it in my mind,the second voice says very horrible stuff that i cant even mention it was so bad and people thought it was the truth what was being said.

(3)
i just need to know how to control my telepathicy. please help or give advice.

Hi Cookie

Here is my help, such as it is.

(1)
These abilities tend to manifest in the teenage years. Nothing strange or weird about it. It is a gift and you should be happy. Learning to control it will take time.

I would suggest finding a quiet corner or place to just sit and relax, meditating on what is being said and practicing shutting it off, focusing on one voice or just listening. There is no users manual here. You will know intuitively what to do.

When it happens....don't panic, just relax. Be happy.

(2)
More and more common these days. It is not the devil. Or even anything close. On the grander scale of things it is down there with mildew and pond scum.

They are entities which feed off negative emotions. They are easily overcome. Just tell it to get lost and stop fearing/hating it. That will help a lot. These buggers go for the weak and young, every one with those abilities has bumped into them at one point or another.

Just remember one important point. A voice can't hurt you.

(3)
I can't really advise much in this department. I have a feeling though, that someone is going to contact you soon about this and guide you a little better than I can.

That's my 2 cents. Hope it helps!

Be happy! Good luck!!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Exactly what type of communication are you having with this.

Ask the being you are contacting where they are, if they are human, alien, male, female.

Are they living on our plane of exsistence? What year is it where they are.
Could be John Titor that you're talking to in the afterlife.

I agree with Lanotom. If you have these voices, do what rivergoddess says and tell your Dr. But also, ask these questions and report back here so we can help you. Most of all don't be afraid, never think they can hurt you or make you hurt yourself or others no matter what. Then you have the upper hand.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If you want an edge on peace, try imagining everything around you as a brilliant blue.

It sounds weird, but so did you situation at first. once everthing is nice a blue there should be a calm with it. The voices may continue but they will be hard pressed to stay in a pure zone such as that. I find it also helps to imagine the air pressure around you increasing, it promotes a stillness that can be very helpful.

Remember, it's just the universe and how you focus it.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
my advice is to think positive.

your thoughts are yours. create.

nice new world. history willl only tell you where you've been.

where to go is up to you.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My advice...

Stay in school. Don't smoke crack.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
My advice...

Stay in school. Don't smoke crack.

Best advise anyone could have given.

Seriously, I don't know you so I don't know if you are telling the truth. You may indeed hear voices, but I don't think that you are hearing other peoples actual voices. It sounds like classic schizophrenia (sp?).

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Have you been dabbling in the occult or playing with ouija boards lately? If it's telling you to do horrifc things you may be possessed. Talk to your pastor as well as getting help from a doctor.

What horrific things is it telling you to do?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
please, please, please don't listen to the devils voice ! No matter what, promise yourself you won't listen......

I have had sensations where I felt sorta like a door opened up in my head, and I started thinking wicked or violent thoughts, and I shut my eyes tight, and said "god loves me", to myself and it seemed to help.

For what its worth, I'm pretty much an athiest, but that presence, feeling, whatever scared the heck out of me. I didn't have converatiions per se, but I had a clear feeling of an outside influence in my head

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
Hi Cookie

Here is my help, such as it is.

(1)
These abilities tend to manifest in the teenage years. Nothing strange or weird about it. It is a gift and you should be happy. Learning to control it will take time.

I would suggest finding a quiet corner or place to just sit and relax, meditating on what is being said and practicing shutting it off, focusing on one voice or just listening. There is no users manual here. You will know intuitively what to do.

When it happens....don't panic, just relax. Be happy.

(2)
More and more common these days. It is not the devil. Or even anything close. On the grander scale of things it is down there with mildew and pond scum.

They are entities which feed off negative emotions. They are easily overcome. Just tell it to get lost and stop fearing/hating it. That will help a lot. These buggers go for the weak and young, every one with those abilities has bumped into them at one point or another.

Just remember one important point. A voice can't hurt you.

(3)
I can't really advise much in this department. I have a feeling though, that someone is going to contact you soon about this and guide you a little better than I can.

That's my 2 cents. Hope it helps!

Be happy! Good luck!!

SO we've got an expert over here!!!!

Why would you consider giving such advice! You have no idea wat the hell is going on in this persons mind and now ur giving him/her advice on what to do!.....WOW

I wouldnt listen to this guy if i were you.

Are u gonna perscribe some drugs next?....GEEZ

Unless you are a certified psychologist, and by the sound of it you aren't, i suggest you refrain from giving out any advice on this subject matter.

AS for the whole

I have a feeling though, that someone is going to contact you soon about this and guide you a little better than I can.

Give it a rest JOHN EDWARDS.

These buggers go for the weak and young

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....how can anyone possibly take u seriuosly.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by LuDaCrIs]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm no doctor; but someone mentioned Schizophrenia. If you feel comfortable, I would consider asking your parents or another family member if Schizophrenia runs in your family. Given this would be an incredible ability if you learned to control it, realistically it's probably just be a chemical imbalance. From stories I've read Schizophrenics often hear voices telling them to do terrible things. Has anyone come out to you directly stating that they hear you in their head, extreme paranoia is also a case of schizophrenia if I'm correct. But like I said, I ain't no doctor.

Cookie since you said you were only 15 I figured you might not know much about the condition, click on the link to learn about it. Good luck
www.schizophrenia.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Since I have never had anything like that happen to me (voices in my head), I would definately seek professional help if this continues to happen.

And also, stay away from drugs. I've heard the drugs these days do some nasty things to your brain (scary if you ask me).

So, there's my advice,
Good luck kid

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
[ It sounds like classic schizophrenia (sp?).

IMO I agree, any time there is a truth not truth statment that you think you here, especially concerning instructions you think are being said to you by the devil. Means you should seek professional help and medication IMMEDIATELY.

This is something that is reversable, but you have to be conscience of it and keep telling yourself that your mind is messing with you.

I have had thoughts enter my head when I am standing talking to someone that I have no ill feelings for, business people etc and images will enter my mind about me pounching them, (what would it look like, what would he think if I just punched him right there in the side of his head) even though my rational mind says absolutely NO and no reason to be acting that way. Yet from time to time it happens, or like visions of pulling a gun and just shooting the person in the chest for no reason....

These thoughts can be normal in advanced people but you have to understand that is a conflict in your brain centers and sometimes it is caused by a chemical inbalance. For me I know what it is and can auto correct it without chemicals but if you do not have that skill set that I suggest you seek professional counciling first until you have mastered control over your body systems

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join