It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, UFOs and String Theory (Magic Theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
To understand why we cannot obtain physical proof of alien beings or their ships (or any psychic or paranormal phenomena for that matter), it's helpful to understand multidimensional physics. I would really recommend reading "The Elegant Universe". It explains String Theory and M Theory (There is also a NOVE special of the same name too).

Basically, inside every atom there are sub-atomic energy vibrations called Strings. Strings make up various aspects of the universe including psychical laws and forces of nature (i.e. Time, Gravity, 3-Dimenstional Space, etc.) Some of these strings are capable of expanding to the size of a universe, theoretically creating a universe. These are called Brans.

Our physical third dimensional universe would be considered a Bran. With String Theory, there could be thousands of different Brans, but they could be occupying the same space as our universe, intersecting our physical plane on a sub-atomic level. Humans live in one “Bran Universe” and Aliens live in another “Bran Universe” (there could be could countless Brans and infinite number of beings living in these Brans, all occupying the same atomic pointes that make up our universe and psychical bodies).

In addition to Brans, there would be a minimum number of 11 dimensions for String Theory to work. Not only would we have multiple universes, there would be multiple dimensions within each one, some of those dimensions could also contain life and some of that life may be able to either technologically or mentally manipulate the String particles within atoms to fold space, manipulate gravity, bend the laws of physics, and open the doors between Brans, universes, dimensions, and time/space.

We really have to get over the "aliens can't travel light years to earth" thinking. That's very 1950's minded. Alien/UFO behavior is clearly multidimensional and String Theory and M Theory explain how this works. It's not that mysterious.

Look at UFO activity. Many have been seen simply appearing and/or vanishing or moving in ways the break physical laws. That object could be disappearing to and/or coexisting in another dimension or Bran, their natural universe. It they can manipulate sub-atomic Strings; they could defy all of the laws of our universe.

Look at alien activity. String manipulation or sub-atomic interaction could allow a being from another realm to physically pass through objects that are physical in our universe. It would allow beings from another Bran to move through walls and physical material in our universe. If they know how to manipulate sub-atomic Strings, they could manipulate them within the human body too, allowing them to sub-atomically pull matter or people from our universe into their universe. This would explain how they can take people's bodies through physical walls and into their ships. It could also explain paralysis and memory manipulation. The piercing eyes often noted for their ability to get in one’s head telepathically could also be a manifestation of their dimensional perspective; allowing them to see through the human body the way they can see through a wall (very different from how to people, two beings from the same plane would see each other). Aliens are ghost-like in the way they interact with our environments. Both ghosts, aliens and other paranormal beings often have been reported to “see through” people.

Science behind String Theory is looking for proof. The proof is in the atom. Most physical forces and laws cannot be broken, but the weakest force in the universe is gravity. For example, a person cannot alter time, make it stop, move forward, reverse; but a person and overcome gravity easily. It just takes the muscle in the arm to lift a weight and defy gravity. Science thinks the reason gravity is so weak is because it could be one force that intersects all the different dimensions and Brans. If they smash an atom and witness the Gravitons (gravity strings) disappear from our realty, it's evidence that they have released into another Bran. Apparently they know how to do this already and two atoms smashers and competing to finish construction and do the experiments.

The Science knows psychical or biological matter cannot exist outside its own Bran or universe. We would never be able to see or perceive into other planes. From our perspective, since gravity is the only energy force theorized to be able to move between Brans, gravity fluctuations (gravity communication technology) would be the only way to communicate between Brans.

This creates something like a membrane that lies between different Brans or dimensional planes. It may be that physical material (psychical or biological matter) cannot exist outside its own Bran without breaking down on an atomic level. This could explain why alien material like implants or ship material is often reported to completely break down when fully exposed to our universe. It could also explain why current science, rooted in physical law, cannot find a smoking gun, the psychical evidence.

I do think that mental energy (like gravity) can move between Brans and dimensions. It's how people have paranormal experiences. It is how people see and hear and feel the phenomena. The interaction is a psychic experience. It could explain why we have millions of paranormal witnesses, but no physical evidence. It’s how a psychic person can see a ghost or communicate with a being. If mental energy could pass through Brans, imagine what reality might look like if humans used 100% of their brain capacity. Would we be able to see through wall and into the heads of being in other universes like aliens do?

Science theorizes that Strings could be manipulated to fold space and open worm holes to other Brans while also manipulating all the laws of our physical universe without ripping holes in time/space like Einstein thought. Strings could act like bubbles, keeping the phenomena localized, opening and closing, expanding and contracting without tearing time/space.

Aliens and UFOs act in a way that not only validates M Theory (M stands for Mystery Theory or Magic Theory), but shows their ability to manipulate strings. They are able to build ships that open and close doorways into our realm and they have the ability to manipulate time/space beyond current comprehension. They reasons almost every UFO looks unique could be because M Theory suggests infinite universes of life could exist. Sub-atomic manipulation could be common knowledge among developed species

String Theory and M Theory is kind of interesting. In one human cell, you will find the DNA blue print that makes up the entire body. Imagine being able to looking the core of an atom and finding the blue print to the entire universe.

Leon

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hmm, that's very interesting even though it gave me a bit of a headache.
If this is true, isn't it possible that we may never see aliens until we are able to manipulate strings. And if they can control time/space why do they let us even capture a glimpse of them?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That's why I recommend reading the book or for the headache prone, rent the Nova DVD (they make it simple with cool little graphics). They don't explain the alien/UFO correlation, just M Theory.

And if they can control time/space why do they let us even capture a glimpse of them

I think mental energy or consciousness is capable of seeing through Brans and into planes and universes. Maybe consciousness can't fully be controlled. We do have freewill. Aliens are known to try to trick or manipulate one’s awareness of them. It would suggest that they are not capable of controling awareness.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by psychicmind]

[edit on 12-5-2005 by psychicmind]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is possible that this is correct, but I wouldn't rule out aliens being from our galaxy within the same "bran". Especially if you believe the stories of some abductees.

String theory looks real good but I don't think anyone will crack that cookie for quite some time.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by pompano]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It is possible that this is correct, but I wouldn't rule out aliens being from our galaxy within the same "bran". Especially if you believe the stories of some abductees.

Right, I was trying to imply that.

If alien beings are using String manipulation to fold space, they would be able to fold space between any two points in the superuniverse. They could fold space within their own Bran/universe and the could open doors between two unique Brans.

Different dimensions within the same Bran are also intersecting our physical earth plane sub-atomicaly. If beings like Greys live in a higher dimensional plane within our universe, their ability to move through and manipulate our 3-D physical laws and 3-D matter would remain the same.

Since Greys are clearly interested in DNA compatible with their own, it would make sense that they are coming from our common universe. Life in other Brans could be very different from life in our own.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I guess this also explains ghosts and other paranormal activity attributed with them as well as the extraterrestrials.

But could this also mean that say a plantery body could exist in one bran and not in another? That would explain all the Nirbu and other "fictional" planets abductees like to mention the aliens are from.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychicmind

Right, I was trying to imply that.

If alien beings are using String manipulation to fold space, they would be able to fold space between any two points in the superuniverse. They could fold space within their own Bran/universe and the could open doors between two unique Brans.

Different dimensions within the same Bran are also intersecting our physical earth plane sub-atomicaly. If beings like Greys live in a higher dimensional plane within our universe, their ability to move through and manipulate our 3-D physical laws and 3-D matter would remain the same.

Since Greys are clearly interested in DNA compatible with their own, it would make sense that they are coming from our common universe. Life in other Brans could be very different from life in our own.

Excellent points and thoughts. Any predictions when one of our own will put it all together?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The term is Brane... pronounced the same as the word brain.

The extra dimension predicted by M theory are not expanded string but rather other universe where the sting can strech to.

Gravity seems to be interbrane in that it can move through or act over several branes at once. This is predicted by M Theory and supported by the fact that gravity seems to be so weak compared to the other force in our universe (Electro-nuclear, thats electric, magnetic, weak nuclear, and strong nuclear).

In theory one could move between branes by converting thier infromation to a transbrane string or set of data then moving into another brane and reassembling. Until humans can manipulate gravitons on a finite level however, we can't even start to explore other branes.

Assuming C (speed of light) is a limit to traveling in this universe its MORE likely that "aliens" are traveling between branes based on current theories of the universe.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The Elegant Universe is available on line ------>

www.pbs.org...

Its in about 8 parts and last three hours.

I watched each part time and again, you need to, its got lots of mind boggling stuff that you need to fully understand before you move on to the next chapter.

After that update your knowledge by buying Michio Kakus` "Parallel Worlds", well worth reading but like "The Elegant Universe" dont move on to the next chapter until you have more or less mastered the last chapter or you will become discouraged.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It is always interesting to see Science move in a direction that explains, or at least attempts to, things that have been in mystic traditions forever.

Chaos theory was the last major step before this one, all things are connected and the connection goes up and down the scale.

While I agree that this is could be part of the UFO picture I do not think we should totally dismiss the possibility of beings living in our own Dimension. Hey the Earth is not flat, the Sun does not revolve around us, and light speed is no more a wall than the "sound barrier".

A.T
(-)

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Alexander Tau]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

While I agree that this is could be part of the UFO picture I do not think we should totally dismiss the possibility of beings living in our own Dimension. Hey the Earth is not flat, the Sun does not revolve around us, and light speed is no more a wall than the "sound barrier".

I don't see how String Theory dismisses human contact from beings within the same universe and dimension. If a technology is developed that allows beings to manipulate Strings, then aliens or even humans could use it to travel and explore our common universal plane and more. If humans were able to do this, it would mean we would be multidimensional, and we would use our knowledge of this to stay in a dimension out of faze with the dimensional life we were observing (even if it's the same as our own natural dimension). We might visit a world within our own universe and dimension, but it would make sense to use this ability to view and study without interference or being seen.

The Elegant Universe is available on line ------>

Thank you, thank you, thank you for that!

I watched each part time and again, you need to, its got lots of mind boggling stuff that you need to fully understand before you move on to the next chapter.

Right, I started with the NOVA special (still have it stored on my TiVo). And I'm slowly studying the book. It's very complicated, but also kind of simple too.

Quest - thanks for the clarity - this is all new to me, but as a psychic who sees these beings all the time, it's very exciting stuff.

In the late 1990's I had this dream that I was over the earth. The dream was totally lucid and conscious. I looked down at the beauty and awe of the earth from space. I started moving closer and closer to the planet, watching it get bigger and bigger. I started coming down into the ocean, until I hit the surface. I continued my decent into the depths of the ocean and noticed that the water was getting closer and closer. I could start to see the molecules that made-up the water. Then I started seeing the atoms that made-up the molecules. Then I started to see the sub-atomic particles. It looked like a fleshy/pink organic liquid filled with DNA.

Ever since that dream, from time to time, I see a pink, white light, or white mist in the air. When I look at it I know I'm not seeing it physically, but psychically. Even before knowing about M Theory, I always knew I was seeing the atomic intersecting of various spiritual planes. Often times I see beings with my eyes, but I know that they are spiritual beings and not on our physical plane so it never bothers me.

Any predictions when one of our own will put it all together?

Atom smashing to start - then sub-atomic technology (maybe a way to see sub-atomic material) - I don't think it would really take that long (relatively), look how far we have come in just 100 years. It may not be my lifetime though.

Alien first contact may have more to do with human consciousness too. In the movie "Start Trek - First Contact", it was humanity developing space travel technology that initiated first contact with aliens. It could be that once humans are able to consciously comprehend and understand multidimensional life, that life might show start showing itself or our awareness might start expanding to the point where we all start seeing multidimensional life as a part of natural human evolution. If humans used more of their brains, we might not need a technology to see into these realms (remember, experiencers, psychics, and many humans throughout history have been seeing paranormal things).

Who knows - lots of theories.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't see how String Theory dismisses human contact from beings within the same universe and dimension. If a technology is developed that allows beings to manipulate Strings, then aliens or even humans could use it to travel and explore our common universal plane and more.

Ok, it just kinda seemed that your opening statement was a blanket one that all aliens are from other Dimensions. My view encompasses beings along a wide spectrum of abilities and technologies so I always tend to react a bit to any 'unified alien theory'.

It is tough enough to try and understand the motives and means of creatures that simply live on a different planet, when you mix in Dimensions beyond our own it just gets even harder.

A.T
(-)

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A good read, but nothing more.
I love it when average Joe posters start acting intellegent on subjects they have no actual clue about...makes people think your a cyber someone huh?

Just pullin your chain, it was a great read, and interesting as well, however I believe we already HAVE proof of e.t.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I believe we already HAVE proof of e.t.

Please share. Is it the type of proof that would convince the world?

makes people think your a cyber someone huh?

Glad this is just a joke
I feel sorry for people who have to use cyber space to get self-esteem. I'm a prarnormal professional with over 10 years in the field, but on a message board that really means nothing (I could be ten years old). I'm not here to know it all, but just share ideas and hear ideas with others (without fighting over who is right).

Ok, it just kinda seemed that your opening statement was a blanket one that all aliens are from other Dimensions.

I'm glad you asked then. I don't know everything (nor do I think I do), so comments like "all aliens are this way" is not my way of thinking.. I think that kindof thinking is coming from an ignorant person, closed to learning new ideas and possibilities.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by psychicmind]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You managed to butcher String Theory a quite a bit.

Atoms are not made of strings, sub-atomic particles are.

Branes, not Brans. You should have a bran muffin for breakfast to be regular.

I don't buy into string theory, and really, not many scientists do. It lacks evidence, observational or mathematical.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You mingle with many Quantum Physicists then T_Jesus ??

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i have a theory that if you direct the graviton particle with stings in a triangular formation then you can aim the gravitational beam. this is what fuels their ship a stationary triangular gravitational distortion beam that projects. to shoot the beam further distances you might have to alter the shape of the triangle.

the triangle might have been a influencing factor in the creation of the pyrmamids perhaps, they could have deciphered the proerties of the gravitational warp in their dreams, they were dream walkers after all.

when i saw three space probes outside my window one night they were arranged in a trianglular fashion. and in several dreams i have had the UFO in the dream would fly in a trianlge pattern, like they were trying to show me something.

top topics

join