It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fagan - Illuminati History Recordings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Fagan is some guy who made some tapes about the history of the Illuminati.

He goes into immense detail about the early days of the Illuminati and how the Rothschilds heavily funded them and how it got its foothold on the world.

Part 1 www.apfn.org...
Part 2 www.apfn.org...
Part 3 www.apfn.org...
Part 4 www.apfn.org...
Part 5 www.apfn.org...
Part 6 www.apfn.org...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why should anyone beleive anything he has to say? Which of the above videos meet a higher standard of evidence, at least higher than 'anecdotes and stories' or 'connect the dots logic'? If any?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What he talks about are all established facts about the Illuminati.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Do you know what the words 'established' and 'facts' are???

I take it then that he does not offer any evidence, outside perhaps of stories and rumours then?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
What he talks about are all established facts about the Illuminati.

You just dont get it, do you? A "fact" is something that can be proven. This cannot be proven, therefore it is not a fact.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nydan has anyone ever pointed out how much an annoying arugmentative
* you are?

There, I've said what many of us here have wanted to say to you.

Awaits modem re-boot and re-register.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ha, little sensitive eh? Is that because your positions are indefensible and based on irrational and bizzare beleifs, rather than thoughtful consideration??

All I am doing is asking, why should this stuff be beleived? What supports it?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No, you're being argumentative and weather you know it I dont know.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Nydan has anyone ever pointed out how much an annoying arugmentative
* you are?

There, I've said what many of us here have wanted to say to you.

Actually, you must be the only one who has wanted to say so, because everyone on here I know really likes Nygdan and his posts. They are insightful, rational, logical and well-versed.

You are just frustrated because you are constantly up against a wall with no real defense against a logical and welll-founded rebuttal of your absurd claims. You argue like a little kid.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No, you're being argumentative

So? Whats your point?? I am questioning your information and asking about the sources. What is wrong with 'arguement'? Is your position so weak that it is indefensible?

They are insightful, rational, logical and well-versed

Ach, if only i could give out the Way Above Top Secret Award, you are clearly well deserving of it, truly clear headed and well researched!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Fagan is some guy who made some tapes about the history of the Illuminati.

You know Driver...it really doesn't bode well for the rest of the thread when it's started out with "Fagan is some guy..." Which quy is he? Is he an authority or just another crack-pot who spouts conjecture as fact? With what authority does he speak...this "guy" you mention?

He goes into immense detail about the early days of the Illuminati and how the Rothschilds heavily funded them and how it got its foothold on the world.

Been done before. Does he have conclusive evidence? If not, he's no different than others who've made the same unsubstantiated claims.

Sheesh...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey Nygdan ... If we're going in... I got your back!

See Driver? Part of the problem with this kind of stuff is proof... I'd even give in and look at very strong evidence.

Extraordinary claims do not require extraordinary evidence ... They just require some evidence. People simply saying things does not constitute evidence. Some "tangible" evidence or even logic would be helpful.

Gettng angry with someone who questions your basis for argument does not bode well for your basic concept.

And Nygdan, frankly, is very cool. I may not want to be just like him when I grow up... (He might not be as good looking as me....
, but I don't mind attempting to emulate his logic and questioning processes.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is ridiculous.

I post some VERY VERY insightfull media on the Illuminati and get nothing but retarded questions about anything other that what is said by the guy.

Whats the point?

Just listen to the tapes and discuss.

(Mod edit--4.) You will not use profanity in our forums,
www.abovetopsecret.com... )

[edit on 16-5-2005 by asala]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

This is #ing ridiculous.

I agree! But am appalled at your language (which was "cleaned up" by the Moderator...thank goodness). What are you Drivel...14 or so?

I post some VERY VERY insightfull media on the Illuminati

Really? When? I must have missed that.

and get nothing but retarded questions about anything other that what is said by the guy.
"Guy" There you go again...like the first post that described him as "some guy" Tell me Driver, why would you take such stock in "some guy" that you obviously know NOTHING about? What credibility does he have? Or do you just believe whatever "some guy" tells you? (Personally I'm inclined to belive the latter)

Whats the point?

I wondered that same thing when I read your first post about that "guy" (that you obviously know nothing about)

Just listen to the tapes and discuss.

I'd be glad to if you'd give me some good reason to believe any of it

[edit on 14-5-2005 by intrepid]

[edit on 14-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
[insult removed]

[edit on 16-5-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

you piece of # what am I supposed to say to you?

exactly....

I put the one in your quote above to show that you used a naughty word.

You really should watch your language. I hope you get warned again.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

exactly....

Oh...now I'm a piece of Sh*t? You're a FINE fellow Drivel and obviously VERY immature. You need to go away and become a man. Learn to take criticism...learn to be shown that you don't know as much as you think you do but mostly from this forum you need to be banned. ...and I'm sending formal complaints about you now.

Amazingly *I* have been accused by other trolls of making ad hominem attacks...(which I deny) but I've certainly NEVER called anyone here a "piece of ...what YOU said"

Oh well...I guess you couldn't refute what I said, since it was the truth and did the only thing you knew how to do...call me names. I hope you feel "bigger" now...

[edit on 14-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

exactly....

Oh...now I'm a piece of #? You're a FINE fellow Drivel. You NEED to be banned

How old are you, Driver?

His posts make no sense, he uses no logic in arguments, and he cant control his temper or watch his mouth. That's how children act.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Alright guys, please don't circumvent the censors to let others that don't have them turned off see what's been said.

Cleaned up.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Some of you guys here dliberately try to get such a reaction out of me by posting and asking stuff you know is unnecsaerry and stuff you know I cannot provide proof for.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join