It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fagan - Illuminati History Recordings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Some of you guys here dliberately try to get such a reaction out of me by posting and asking stuff you know is unnecsaerry and stuff you know I cannot provide proof for.

NO! You deliberately react that way when you should be mature and learn to control your temper and not stoop to such levels.

Besides, if you cannot provide proof, why post it as TRUTH? We KNOW what people SAY about certain things...Illuminati, shape-shifting reptiles, Skull & Bones, etc etc ad nauseam...we want the FACTS not the FICTION behind these things. If there are none to be found, why discuss the fiction?

But what do I know...I'm just a piece of ____!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I had already said the reason I reccomend those recordings is becuase he goes into great detail about the Illuminati and their actions in their early days and beyond.

If you look from my starting post through to this post, you will see how unresonable you lot have been.

Now, STFU unless it's somthing regarding what is said in the recordings since that is what should of been discussed in the first place, not retarded questions about anything BUT what he talks about.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Now, STFU unless it's somthing regarding what is said in the recordings since that is what should of been discussed in the first place, not retarded questions about anything BUT what he talks about.

Hmmm STFU? Must mean Stay Tuned For (something...) or Stop Talking For (something) .... I just can't figure that out...unless it's "Shut The (something) Up....but you wouldn't act so immature as to say that now would you Driver?

You're a real class, you know it? Thank you for THAT post which contributes SO much to the conversation.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I see no reason or purpose to this thread continuing.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join