It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier gets community service for raping child

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ya know in the south we have men that take these kind of jerks way out in the middle of NFW and nail their little thingiez to the stairs of the hay loft with a rusty nail, hand them a butter knife and set the place on fire.

Do justice my friends...
Then if he lives through it, put him to work on that community service stuff..hehehehe
Somehow see things work differently here but we have alot less rape victims and child sex abusers...werks for me.
All the sick folks keep moving along, cuz the good ole boys in Mississippi will never change. Here we are the LAW.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

BTW Israel is litterally above the law. It's financed by the USA, and to a lesser extent Britian, and Europe.

I don't see how the disgraceful conduct of a citizen of a nation represents the nation as a whole, sorry. If you have problems with Israel itself, fine, there's a good 1,000 or so threads on that already.

To sum things up, pretty much all of us agree that the punishment given stinks. A rapist is a rapist regardless of where he lives, and I for one would prefer a nicer off the books punishment for all of them.

I can't even count for you how often I am disturbed here in the US when a violent criminal returns to society and assaults someone AGAIN, or rapes someone AGAIN. It's pitiful. Israel is not the only country handing out lenient punishment for serious crimes. We do it here too. It's a crappy situation. But look at the other end of the spectrum. If you impose penalties that are considered too serious you have the ACLU all over you. I'd go so far as to say that most of the world's "systems" need to be redone desperately.

The story in this thread isn't lienent punishment. That Israeli guy got away with it. He didn't rape a woman. He RAPED A LITTLE GIRL FOR YEARS. From when she was 11 to when she was 13!
Community Service? Do you KNOW what that is?
Nothing in one's life changes, except after one gets up, eat, at one's own home, one has to spend a few hours of the day cleaning up a public place. Sometimes one gets to choose to do community service only on the weekends!

Back years ago in NYC when a Jewish guy (accidently) killed a little kid in NYC, he fled to Israel and got off scott free! The US goverment knew where he was, the Israeli goverment knew exactly where he was.

I'm not talking about the 99% of Jewish people. I'm talking about the elite who created Israel, (most notably the Rothschilds) and really run Israel. They have no allegiance to any religion, or country. In the same way the Thule Society was created in Germany, but has no allegiance to Germans and use them. The real people, clandestine societies, elite, who created Israel, and run Israel, don't care about Jews. Never have, never will. At the highest level, Israel isn't about Jews. Israel doesn't care about Jews.

www.scoop.co.nz...

The Jews who know this get beaten, and try to let the world know this, get silenced by the Israeli goverment. Jews repeatedly get killed, beaten bloody, and threatened by Israel! Israel even destroys Jewish synagogues as part of their program to smack around Jews!

www.nkusa.org...

Why in a certain "Western", industrialized, country is a guy able to get away with repeatedly raping a LITTLE GIRL for years? Not even the US soldiers who raped that girl in Japan, a few years ago, go off with no punishment! The reason why he's able to get away with this rape is cuz the elite who run Israel, who created Israel, are above the law. Since they're above the law, they can do anything, including killing Jews, beating Jews bloody, destroying Jewish synagogues, beating up Jewish Rabbi's, and... including allowing someone in Israel to repeatedly rape a LITTLE GIRL.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Dear all,

What continues to stagger me about this case is how it has not caused a media firestorm across the globe.

I do not mean because it happened in Israel I mean simply because it happened at all.

I do not care that it happened in Israel all I care about is that a convicted rapist has not been properly punished for his crimes.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
Dear all,

What continues to stagger me about this case is how it has not caused a media firestorm across the globe.

It doesn't because statistically the sentence is not that unusual, most first offense baby-rapers dont serve ONE DAY IN JAIL.

I do not care that it happened in Israel all I care about is that a convicted rapist has not been properly punished for his crimes.

Now we are talking

I despise the type of scumbag that would do this to a child I dont care whither he is circumcised or not. World wide our protection of children is pathetic not just from a perverted "uncle" but from sexual slavery, sweatshops, being used as bomb carriers, etc.

Even in the USA we allow people to have kids that we wouldn't allow to have a pet.

A good start would be shooting child-molesters, first offense.

This UN stepping in with a serious attack on sweatshops and child sex rings would be a second step.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This UN stepping in with a serious attack on sweatshops and child sex rings would be a second step.

Remarkably, child sex rings are an accepted norm in some countries which I won't name so as not be considered attacking anyone.

True, some of those countries have laws on paper prohibiting the activity, but they're basically just that: "paper laws."

In fact, there are some countries where the child sex rings are more of a tourist draw than their historic treasures. It's disturbing but a few moments of research will lead you directly to what I'm speaking about.

Instead of viewing these terrible terrible incidents on specific terms, it would be wiser for a world body to pressure all nations to bring forth concrete legislation to protect children, including harsher penalties.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Amuk,

Despite it not being an unusual sentence I am still shocked that it has not made a bigger impact in the world press considering the feverish feeding frenzy being carried out over the Michael Jackson Trial.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
Why in a certain "Western", industrialized, country is a guy able to get away with repeatedly raping a LITTLE GIRL for years? Not even the US soldiers who raped that girl in Japan, a few years ago, go off with no punishment! The reason why he's able to get away with this rape is cuz the elite who run Israel, who created Israel, are above the law. Since they're above the law, they can do anything, including killing Jews, beating Jews bloody, destroying Jewish synagogues, beating up Jewish Rabbi's, and... including allowing someone in Israel to repeatedly rape a LITTLE GIRL.

Go back and read what you wrote. Does it make any sense? Are you suggesting that the man who raped the little girl is part of the elite? That is why he dot off? How about the fact the that girl was his cousin? Doesn't that make her an elitist too? This is a story of a boy with little self esteem who raped his cousin and got a lenitient sentence because 3 women judges feared he would commit suicide. Read the story for crying out loud! This story made headlines in Israel and became an outrage.
How is this associated to your Elitist story.

Your Elitist Israel theory is also assenine. All you prove is that YOU ARE ON AN ISRAEL BASHING RAMPAGE EXTREME IRRATIONALITY AND BIAS.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Disgraceful.

'No paedofilia tendencies' - apart from raping an 11 YO

Why should concern about the perp's potential suicide result in a lighter sentence? I'm sure many murderers, rapists and the like are suicidal when they get caught.

Any society that condones such evil acts with such pathetic sentencing should be ostracised.

BTW Judah there are other countries where it's not even illegal to **** children! so this isn't anti Israel just anti pedo!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Go back and read what you wrote. Does it make any sense? Are you suggesting that the man who raped the little girl is part of the elite? That is why he dot off? How about the fact the that girl was his cousin? Doesn't that make her an elitist too? This is a story of a boy with little self esteem who raped his cousin and got a lenitient sentence because 3 women judges feared he would commit suicide. Read the story for crying out loud! This story made headlines in Israel and became an outrage.
How is this associated to your Elitist story.

Your Elitist Israel theory is also assenine. All you prove is that YOU ARE ON AN ISRAEL BASHING RAMPAGE EXTREME IRRATIONALITY AND BIAS.

I read it. Now you go re-read it! Read what happened to the little girl!. The judges are such hypocrites!!!!
They whine about how the guy "suffered" but THEN they also tell how the girl suffered and the descriptions they give what happened to the girl are much much worse!!!
He didnt rape "his cousin". He raped a LITTLE GIRL who was 11 years old. Rape is when the other person doesnt want to have sex. Saying "it was his cousin" means nothing. Rape is rape.

Let me ask you something. What if a Palistine soldier had raped an 11 year old Israeli girl? And he got off scott free? What do you think the Israelies would say? "Yes that's a good decision!" or... "Kill the bastard!"

I posted a hint at the true background of Israel, true origins of modern day Israel, to show why no other country would dare put pressure on the Israeli goverment in this case. (Did you click on the LINKS I posted?!? Did you? Did you?)

Why the world press is not outraged. Like someone else said - look at the Michael Jack case. And look at the case when US soldiers raped a young Japanese girl! The world press was all over it pressuring the US goverment to make sure those US soldiers didn't get away with it! How come the world press isn't pressuring the Israeli goverment?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Remarkably, child sex rings are an accepted norm in some countries which I won't name so as not be considered attacking anyone.

True, some of those countries have laws on paper prohibiting the activity, but they're basically just that: "paper laws."

In fact, there are some countries where the child sex rings are more of a tourist draw than their historic treasures. It's disturbing but a few moments of research will lead you directly to what I'm speaking about.

Instead of viewing these terrible terrible incidents on specific terms, it would be wiser for a world body to pressure all nations to bring forth concrete legislation to protect children, including harsher penalties.

ALL world child sex rings are directly, and indirectly, organized, funded, sustained, by .... the USA. Sad but true. At the center is a US-Based organization called NAMBLA (I might've spelled it wrong). "Man-Boy Sex Organization", or "North American Man Boy Love Association". They lobby the American goverment to allow all adults to have sex with little kids ... as young as age 3. They have chapters in every country. To more openly do their sick crap. In the US they secretly do their sick crap.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

He didnt rape "his cousin". He raped a LITTLE GIRL who was 11 years old. Rape is when the other person doesnt want to have sex. Saying "it was his cousin" means nothing. Rape is rape.

True RAPE IS RAPE. No-one is saying that this act is not monsterous what I am try to convey here is (and again...) the girl was NOT Palestinian but his cousin, another Jew, or in your biased biggoted view another elitist.

Let me ask you something. What if a Palistine soldier had raped an 11 year old Israeli girl? And he got off scott free? What do you think the Israelies would say? "Yes that's a good decision!" or... "Kill the bastard!"

What does that have to do with anything the 'soldier' did not rape a Palestinian girl but his Jewish little cousin. What would be equivalent is that a Palestinian soldier raped his Palestinian cousin and got off.

I posted a hint at the true background of Israel, true origins of modern day Israel, to show why no other country would dare put pressure on the Israeli goverment in this case. (Did you click on the LINKS I posted?!? Did you? Did you?)

I didn't at first now I did. With that you hurt your arguement by exposing your extreme ignorance. I will not even try to educate you. You go do the research yourself about who these people are and what a minority they are. Incidentally, they were beaten because they protested violently. The police later on 'made-up' with this religious sect.

Why the world press is not outraged. Like someone else said - look at the Michael Jack case. And look at the case when US soldiers raped a young Japanese girl! The world press was all over it pressuring the US goverment to make sure those US soldiers didn't get away with it! How come the world press isn't pressuring the Israeli goverment?

Why would the US care if an Israeli raped his little cousin? What is it their business. Had he raped a little Palestinian girl and got away with it then that would be a different story.

Are you starting to understand the problem with your arguement????

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

True RAPE IS RAPE. No-one is saying that this act is not monsterous what I am try to convey here is (and again...) the girl was NOT Palestinian but his cousin, another Jew, or in your biased biggoted view another elitist.

You completly missed my point. I'm not talking about modern Jews. I'm not talking about modern Israel. I'm talking about the elite who run Israel. This has NOTHING to do with 99% of all modern Jews. 99% of modern Jews have nothing at all to do with the elite who created, and run Israel. Just like 99% of Americans have nothing to do with the Skull & Bones elite who run America.

The elite who created israel, who run Israel, are above the law. In Israel they make the laws, they run the secret police. In the world arena, they're above world law.

The majority of modern Jews, and non-Jews, in Israel, outside Israel, believe those who created Israel are Jewish, follow Jewish religion, are all about Jews. Most notably the Rothschilds. But if you, and the majority of the masses, would do some homework on the Rothschilds, you would find out the Rothschilds (one of the major elite who created Israel, and currently run Israel.) don't care about Jews, and are above the law.
Let me ask you something....
Have you JudahMaccabbi, looked up, and researched, who the Rothschilds are? How they started? How they created Israel? How they run Israel? Have you? How they pretend to be Jewish, but show by their actions they don't care about modern Jews, Jewish religion? Do you even know where the name Rothschild comes from? Do you know what the name "Rothschild" means ?

Why would the US care if an Israeli raped his little cousin? What is it their business. Had he raped a little Palestinian girl and got away with it then that would be a different story.

Are you starting to understand the problem with your arguement????

OMG! Man, you are too missinformed. The US directly finances Israel! The US is the reason why Israel continues to exist! Every single year for decades the US sends multi-billions of billions of dollars to Israel. With no clause for Israel to ever pay the US back. Yes a Jewish guy raped a Jewish girl. But the bigger picture is the guy was part of the Israeli military. The Israeli military is run by Israel. Israel is run by the elite. The elite are above the law. If the Elite decide that guy will get away with raping the girl, then he will get away. I'm explaining why and how he's able to get away with it.

It's not because he's Jewish. It's because there's an ultra-elite group who run Israel. Which IS what many groups of Jews do so protest, and get their butts kicked for doing so. (It would be the same as if Americans suddently took to the streets protesting how the Skull & Bones elite run the USA.) The popular name for them are the "Zionists". People who do more studying know its the Rothschild mega empire. People who do even more studying know it's simply an elite group with no religious affiliation. That uses religion as a cover.

Re-read my example about the Thule Society. They were created in Germany, They're suppose to be German. But they abused the German people. The Thule society was above the law. Same with the Rothschild Elite. They're supposivly suppose to be Jewish. They created Israel. But they Abuse Jews. They allowed a Jewish girl to get raped and her Jewish rapist to go unpunished. They're above the law.

You think I'm talking about Jews. I'm talking about the big, big, big, picture, which is an elite society. An elite group. Most notably... the Rothschilds. Elite does NOT = Modern Jews. Elite > Modern Jews.
Just like Elite > Americans. Elite > British. Elite > Asians.

[edit on 20-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by truthseeka I mean, when you have a country knee deep in the sex slave trade, you can't expect much punishment for raping little girls.

You mean like the Muslim Slave trade that still goes on today? But what the heck to borrow a phrase "its the JOOOOS its the JOOOOOOS'

The difference is, Amuk, is that Israel is supposed to be a "civilized" country nand democratic and western,, ect, and thus, is supposed to be held to a higher standard than the "uncivilized" Muslim countries,who are well known to have horendous civil rights records.

Israel is expected to live up to a much higher standard. This is why the open sex slave trade in Israel gets more criticism. It would be like the US govornment still actively buying, trading, condoning, and protecting African slavery in today's day and age. One can almost expect such behavior in certain Muslim countries, where human rights and dignity do not exist.

The sex slave trade is thriving in Israel because the government, police, and other institutions both protect and patronize it. That is hardly the behavior of a society that we expect to have the same ethical and legal standards we have in the west.

I dunno what state you live in, but just about every rapist Ive known does NOT get off with a little bit of community service. They may get reduced sentances, but they still end up going to prison and serving for at least 5 years.

I dunno what the hell these judges were thinking. I personally don't see how this is a Jewish/Arab issue, as both parties involved were Jewish. This does, however, seem to be an issue of liberals dishing out light sentancing. I certainly hope this is not the norm in Israel. Rape is bad enough, but to rape a relative? That pushes the boundaries of sick.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The problem with that is (a) it would conflict with each nation's sovereignty; and (b) do you actually think this administration, of all, would have any part of that?

The abuse of children should never be tolerated anywhere. It's demonic.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The first thing I will say is shame on whoever posted this discussion in the first place.

Having read the details of the case, it would seem that it was a young man with low self esteem who, while a minor, i.e. BEFORE he ever became a member of the IDF, raped his young cousin on a good few occasions.

This is an incredibly unforgivable act and I would have to say the sentence was very lenient, what is more unforgivable is how that family's pain and this thread has been hijacked and turned into a platform for bashing Israel.

Take the title of the thread:

After reading all the details, how FAR is this from what actually happened? Isn't the wording of this incredibly inflammatory? We get this image of a big evil Israeli soldier jackbooting his way into the child's bedroom and raping her. Then we see him smoking a cigarette and laughing at how he got away with just picking up rubbish, his beady little Jewish eyes scanning for his next victim.

As oppossed to:

Minor gets community service, fine for raping cousin.

I am in no way condoning what happened. It is a horrible thing to happen to any person and an awful situation for that family to deal with. However it is worlds apart from a complete stranger, an adult in service of his country, raping your child.

For the record, I am not Jewish and my views on the Israel/Palestine situation, while being firmly against the actions of Israeli government, should have no bearing on this discussion.

The moment the members of ATS start using obviously hate-inciting and misleading articles in their posts, is the moment we start accepting ignorance, instead of denying it.

No more feeding the Troll..............

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
The first thing I will say is shame on whoever posted this discussion in the first place.

Having read the details of the case, it would seem that it was a young man with low self esteem who, while a minor, i.e. BEFORE he ever became a member of the IDF, raped his young cousin on a good few occasions.

- His reasons for raping a little girl mean nothing.
"Oh, I robbed that bank because I quit my job cuz my boss abused me."
"Oh, I rapped that girl cuz I was feeling small. And needed to bully someone else to feel big."

- Where in that article does it say he was under age 18 when he started raping her?
- Even IF he was a "minor" when he raped her, doesn't change a thing.
Ever hear of minors being charged as adults for henious crimes?
(She got raped when she was 11-13. He'd have had to been 16 when he started raping her at age 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This is an incredibly unforgivable act and I would have to say the sentence was very lenient, what is more unforgivable is how that family's pain and this thread has been hijacked and turned into a platform for bashing Israel.

No one is bashing Israel. Everyone is trying to pressure the Israeli goverment to step in and put its foot down. And show it doesn't tolerate little girls getting raped.

HE got sentance AFTER he became an Israeli soldier. So the title is true not false.

HE got fined, and sentanced AFTER he became a soldier. Nothing inciting, inflamatory, about it. It's all the TRUTH. He got caught AFTER he became a soldier. Which means even IF he started raping her while he was a minor, he continued raping her after he became an adult.

(But I still don't see anywhere showing he was a minor when he started raping her.)

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

- His reasons for raping a little girl mean nothing.

Yes, they mean nothing. There is no excuse. It was a horrible crime and he, in effect, got away with. Community service? What a joke.

No one is bashing Israel. Everyone is trying to pressure the Israeli goverment to step in and put its foot down. And show it doesn't tolerate little girls getting raped.

Please try re-reading the discussion.

This isn't being dealt with simply as a horrible case of child-abuse by very many. (Well done to the one or three who are....) Instead, the discussion spiralled into an "Evil Israel" diatribe, while totally missing the point. This girl's terrible experience transformed into a political football.

As for the goodness of "everyone" who were stepping in to try and civilize the Israeli govenment, many crimes exactly like this happen everyday all over the world. Most countries wouldn't have to dig too deep to find simliar cases in their own backyards. There are FAR worse cases going TOTALLY unpunished, yet the news latches on to this particular case.

So what does that say? While other countries get away from the spotlight, cases like these, while incredibly tragic, get dug up for the sole purpose of inflaming the popular rage. As if Israel needed further examples.

HE got sentance AFTER he became an Israeli soldier. So the title is true not false.

Just because it is "technically" true doesn't make it any more accurate. My point here is that any information can be twisted into an inflammatory comment. Falling into the trap of demonizing your opponent only drags the game down. Israel and the rest of the world have plenty of other things to be ashamed about.

You shouldn't make propaganda out of people's pain.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Happens EVERYDAY here.

That does not justify the raping of a child in another country, and the subsequent punishment recieved by the predetor. It's a logical fallacy, a fallacy which may work with children trying to justify thier acts, but not civil societies. The rape of an innocent child has sever implications on the socio-pyschological well-being of the child, some would even say that it's worse than death itself.

The man deserves serious jail time as he does rehabilitation for this perverse devience.

Deep

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Dear all,

I am saddened to see that this story was not picked up by the wider press either here in the UK or in the US?

No matter if the punishment was the usual handed out by the courts, this is a matter of concern for the wider world and should be held up as an example of justice not being done.

Cheers

BHR

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join