It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Videos/DVDs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am interested in purchasing a couple of Alex Jones DVDs are they any good. I am particularly interested in the DVD where he infiltrates Bohemian Grove. If anyone can tell me more about his DVDs and if there are any that are particularly good I would appriciate it. Thanks!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can send you all of his video's in .mpg format if you have a good broadband and AOL Instant Messenger.

But if you want them on DVD, I suggest buying

-"Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove"
-"Matrix of Evil"
-Martial Law 9/11: The Rise of the Police State

Martial Law is his best work, by far. So if you are going to buy any of them, get Martial Law, it covers a lot of ground breaking stuff....

Again I have them all in .mpg format that I have downloaded from his site, so if you want them just send me a private message or something.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
www.irreality.org.uk.../Bohemian%20Grove%20Footage

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just went to eBay and bought 7 Alex Jones DVDs. They are:

Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State

911 Road to Tyranny

Police State 3: Total Enslavement

The Masters of Terror

DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE (YAY!)

American Dictators

Matrix of Evil

I have also bought a 65 hour Audio Archive of Alex Jones as well.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
never seen one alex jones DVD,
i am considering importing some into the UK so i can check them out for myself.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i just got martial law in the mail. i watched it last night. everyone should see this film, and make ATLEAST one copy for a friend.

guys, Alex Jones is THE MAN. his agenda is truly patriotic. dont take my word for it; SEE THE FILM! if you're a skeptic, you will think alex is another flake for the first 20 minutes, then he backtracks and shows you how substantiated his claims really are.

unfortunatley, IF his video is on point, that can only mean one of a few things are inevitable;
1)police slave state
2)american civil war 2
3)some unseen peaceful solution

if his video was the prosecution, any unbiased jury would condemn this administration of treason. Alex Jones' claims are so BOLD and in your face its difficult to swallow at once (long video too) but IF you really care about your country, or the country your children are to be raised in, you WILL do something about it.

at the very least, get a copy, and make a copy - and pass it on.
-im not sure even that is enough.

prepare for hard times guys. we've ignored it too long already. alex puts it in your face. will you choose to continue apathy?

alex didnt make that video for your entertainment, he did it to wake you up. if all you do is watch it like some hollywood flik, you missed the point. he is just one man. get involved.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Damn that's cool man i just bought Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State like 2 weeks ago. It's great it really exposes the NWO. I also watched
911 Road to Tyranny couple of years ago i like that one aswell.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
could you send me some video's of Alex Jones? i have DSL, but no AOL I.M.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
could you send me some video's of Alex Jones? i have DSL, but no AOL I.M.

You should get Bit Torrent and other P2P clients.... essential tools for New World Order researchers.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
could someone explain what "Bit Torrent" is & where I can get it?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
not trying to be mean here but typing "bit torrent download" in google will work.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
this is all seeing eye's website

mindtoysrus.com...

go to downloads and you can find a lot of videos

Also if you have winamp, go to like internet tv or shoutcast tv depending on version of winamp and look for Patriot-TV they show a lot of alex jones stuff.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
which DVD do you recommend by Jones?
i will probably order a few DVDs off the site soon

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey I have a quick connection and AIM do you think you could send me them Illuminous?

MY aim is : TowersLegend

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

which DVD do you recommend by Jones?
i will probably order a few DVDs off the site soon

from what ive seen, 'martial law: rise of police state' covers everything well enough to paint the picture. it covers bohemian grove, skull n' bones, to 9/11 falicies. its comprehensive.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You can use a bit torrent and get most of his videos. its not illegal cause he isnt one of those money hungry s.o.b's he actually encourages people to share the info he has to offer. anyway I would buy Martial Law, 9/11 Road to tyranny, Police State 1 2 and 3, and a few others he has.. hell I would buy them all. anyway you cant go wrong with him, there hasnt been anything I know of that he has lied about.

He stated one day on his radio show about Arnold Swartzinegar(sp?) calling black people the N word, I thought i was way way false but it turns out it was true, so if you have any doubts research what he has said and you will learn on your own what to believe and not believe.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
from what ive seen, 'martial law: rise of police state' covers everything well enough to paint the picture. it covers bohemian grove, skull n' bones, to 9/11 falicies. its comprehensive.

Cool,
ill check it out, i think i've seen the trailer for it.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
conspiracycentral.net:6969...

This is a good place to download conspiracy related stuff if you have a bit torrent programme. if not just search for one.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ediblejon
conspiracycentral.net:6969...

This is a good place to download conspiracy related stuff if you have a bit torrent programme. if not just search for one.

cool
ill check it out later :up

D

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Have a look at www.nonwo.net . They have a fair bit of Alex Jones videos and various NWO related videos and audio files.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join