It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Videos/DVDs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
also try

Police State 2000

shows marines training for mock gun confiscation, kicking in doors, working with chinese troops...

DeltaForce doing training in South Texas

operation: Last Dance

good watch, I really don't see peoples problem with Jones...
he even challenges his viewers to research the topics themselves...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
www.lastingnetworks.com...

it has all of his videos (but it does go down from time to time due to bandwidth limitations, but bookmark it) you can play them in windows media player decent quality.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
www.lastingnetworks.com/Alex

it has all of his videos (but it does go down from time to time due to bandwidth limitations, but bookmark it) you can play them in windows media player decent quality.

thank you for sharing that with us,
ill give it a look over when i get home

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

www.lastingnetworks.com/Alex

thank you for sharing that with us,
ill give it a look over when i get home

I've watched them all, pretty crazy stuff.

I'm in Texas and have a cousin in Austin where he does his radio show and there's a pretty good following of Alex Jones nuts in the town. I burn as many copies as I can to people and I've convinced alot of people about the New World Order because of him.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
also try

Police State 2000

shows marines training for mock gun confiscation, kicking in doors, working with chinese troops...

DeltaForce doing training in South Texas

operation: Last Dance

good watch, I really don't see peoples problem with Jones...
he even challenges his viewers to research the topics themselves...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Lysergic]

I feel the same way, however the retort I get is that "researching" the material would all come from conspiracy sites and not legit sites. Even though all of his info comes from mainstream media and you could also find some of it in your local library. When actual members of the Government are going on his show and saying it is true it makes it hard to deny it, but some people just refuse to accept the truth which is why the New World Order have any power over us in the first place.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

When actual members of the Government are going on his show and saying it is true it makes it hard to deny it, but some people just refuse to accept the truth which is why the New World Order have any power over us in the first place.

Kind of scary when you really bother to think about it isn't it? I mean how the main weapon of the NWO is fear. If everybody would just get rid of all there fear we could get are self out of this mess that we may be in. People are afraid to admit things I guess though. I mean to this day no one wants to talk about Operation Paperclip, MKULTRA, Black Helicopters, the Bush-Nazi Connection, etc. But the facts are that that stuff is documented and true. MKULTRA DID HAPPEN. OPERATION PAPERCLIP DID HAPPEN! THE BUSH-NAZI CONNECTION IS REAL! Everyone is to afraid to admit it. Its really sort of funny because when you think about it these people that don't want to talk about it or just plain out deny it are the people that have never tasted the truth. And I'm betting if these same people got a little taste of the truth they'd love it because let's face the truth is like a drug and that is why we are here: to find the truth. I'm not saying the NWO is real I'm just saying that stuff did happen and that there are AT LEAST nuggets of truth in a lot of these conspiracies. The shipping over of Nazi scientists and the Mind Control experiments were real and did happen. I don't know if there happening now but it is documented that they did happen. People need to stop letting fear paralyze them because something is going on whether anybody likes it or not.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Born]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

When actual members of the Government are going on his show and saying it is true it makes it hard to deny it, but some people just refuse to accept the truth which is why the New World Order have any power over us in the first place.

Kind of scary when you really bother to think about it isn't it? I mean how the main weapon of the NWO is fear. If everybody would just get rid of all there fear we could get are self out of this mess that we may be in. People are afraid to admit things I guess though. I mean to this day no one wants to talk about Operation Paperclip, MKULTRA, Black Helicopters, the Bush-Nazi Connection, etc. But the facts are that that stuff is documented and true. MKULTRA DID HAPPEN. OPERATION PAPERCLIP DID HAPPEN! THE BUSH-NAZI CONNECTION IS REAL! Everyone is to afraid to admit it. Its really sort of funny because when you think about it these people that don't want to talk about it or just plain out deny it are the people that have never tasted the truth. And I'm betting if these same people got a little taste of the truth they'd love it because let's face the truth is like a drug and that is why we are here: to find the truth. I'm not saying the NWO is real I'm just saying that stuff did happen and that there are AT LEAST nuggets of truth in a lot of these conspiracies. The shipping over of Nazi scientists and the Mind Control experiments were real and did happen. I don't know if there happening now but it is documented that they did happen. People need to stop letting fear paralyze them because something is going on whether anybody likes it or not.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Born]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
hey guys: im vacationing in the french riviera, and im paying to use a funky french keyboard = thats how addicted i am to this site lol: anyways just last nite i got my fam to watch martial law, im awaiting their vocal reaction, they so dearly want alex to be another liar, im gona have to keep drilling them
il tell em what you said born,

MKULTRA/ HAPPENED, PAPERKLIP/HAPPENED and BUSH NAZI CONNEXION/ REAL!!!

bak later yall _ keep denying ignorance; peace

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A lot of good links posted. I have checked out some, thanks.
Sometimes my bittorrent goes fairly slow, so i downloaded a lot of Alex Jones, and other related files from Overnet, i got fairly good speeds for them too, so if anyone if having problems with bittorrent like i do sometimes, try Overnet, i know its not very fasionable now, lol, but it done the job for me.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ediblejon
conspiracycentral.net:6969...

This is a good place to download conspiracy related stuff if you have a bit torrent programme. if not just search for one.

Do a lot of you use this? I cant seem to get any decent speed from anything on the site, and i would sure love to see much of what is on it!
Does anyone else get bad speeds? Or are yours good?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace

Originally posted by ediblejon
conspiracycentral.net:6969...

This is a good place to download conspiracy related stuff if you have a bit torrent programme. if not just search for one.

Do a lot of you use this? I cant seem to get any decent speed from anything on the site, and i would sure love to see much of what is on it!
Does anyone else get bad speeds? Or are yours good?

just use the link I posted above www.lastingnetworks.com/Alex there's no downloading to it, it just opens in Windows Media Player automatically

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

just use the link I posted above www.lastingnetworks.com/Alex there's no downloading to it, it just opens in Windows Media Player automatically

ill watch some of it later i think,
thanx for the info

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
For any of you trying the link I gave I think it might not have worked simply because the A in Alex had to be lower case a. So try this

It's on a down time at the time I'm posting this link, but it does that (goes down a week, up a week etc...) so I'd recommend bookmarking it and it should come back up soon. (or by the time you're reading this, it may be working try it.)

[edit on 27-5-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
From the trailers these seem to have the feel of backyard extreme wrestling promotions. the Martial Law one seems interesting, but from the score and feel it seems like a spoonfeeding of the fear mongering that he's suppose to be against. The other ones have a kind of Blair Witch high school feel to them(again from the trailer) I actually found "World Of Lies" to be somewhat entertaining; does anyone have any good reviews of his dvds? Alex Jones really comes off like a wrestling promoter, which is unfortunate as I find he has a lot of good stuff to say...it just mired down in patriot/evanelist type stuff.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
From the trailers these seem to have the feel of backyard extreme wrestling promotions. the Martial Law one seems interesting, but from the score and feel it seems like a spoonfeeding of the fear mongering that he's suppose to be against. The other ones have a kind of Blair Witch high school feel to them(again from the trailer) I actually found "World Of Lies" to be somewhat entertaining; does anyone have any good reviews of his dvds? Alex Jones really comes off like a wrestling promoter, which is unfortunate as I find he has a lot of good stuff to say...it just mired down in patriot/evanelist type stuff.

I kind of agree but this is all done independantly even the radio show and the DVDs because according to him this stuff would never get told on mainstream media so he has to use money of his own or dvd sales to promote his shows and dvds. To me professionalism should have nothing to do with the message though I mean Dan Rather wears a business suite and lies to you all day so it's good that this should be the total opposite.His radio show is independant solely out of Austin, Texas but because of it's popularity has been added to a few other markets but you can also listen to it Monday through Friday it's on 3 hours in the mourning and 3 hours at night on his website infowars.com.... I don't have it in my market but I listen to it off the website.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

For any of you trying the link I gave I think it might not have worked simply because the A in Alex had to be lower case a. So try this

It's on a down time at the time I'm posting this link, but it does that (goes down a week, up a week etc...) so I'd recommend bookmarking it and it should come back up soon. (or by the time you're reading this, it may be working try it.)

Ah right, it was never working for me, but now i know why. Thanks for updating it, it looks like a really good site!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent

I kind of agree but this is all done independantly even the radio show and the DVDs because according to him this stuff would never get told on mainstream media so he has to use money of his own or dvd sales to promote his shows and dvds. To me professionalism should have nothing to do with the message though I mean Dan Rather wears a business suite and lies to you all day so it's good that this should be the total opposite.His radio show is independant solely out of Austin, Texas but because of it's popularity has been added to a few other markets but you can also listen to it Monday through Friday it's on 3 hours in the mourning and 3 hours at night on his website infowars.com.... I don't have it in my market but I listen to it off the website.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by NoJustice]

Well promotional quality aside, Alex Jones seems virulent and excessive on the fear mongering...the vibe I get when listening to hsi program or seeing his lectures online is very close to fringe Evangelism. I mean sure, Icke seems pretty out there but it doesnt feel like an assault when listening to his presentations. I guess its just a conflict of style. The Bohemian Grove video tho, that one I think was ill concieved and kind of hurts the credibility of his other body of work.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
sorry if this brings a dead topic back up, but I recently saw Martial Law 911 and passed it onto a friend.

My friend had an excellent question... During this video, Alex Jones says that the planes had gas released which knocked out the occupants and the plane was then remote controlled.

Well, my friend stated that there was a telephone call (recorded) of a man calling either 911 or his wife saying that their plane was hijacked and such.

If the plane was gassed....how did this man make a phone call?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SentientHunter
sorry if this brings a dead topic back up, but I recently saw Martial Law 911 and passed it onto a friend.

My friend had an excellent question... During this video, Alex Jones says that the planes had gas released which knocked out the occupants and the plane was then remote controlled.

Well, my friend stated that there was a telephone call (recorded) of a man calling either 911 or his wife saying that their plane was hijacked and such.

If the plane was gassed....how did this man make a phone call?

This is one part of his theory that i don't really get. I think i also heard someone called from the plane but i'm not sure about it. Good question though.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by JerryFletcher]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think Alex portrays that as a speculation, as it closely resembles the situation that happened in the Lone Gun Men episode that aired before the attacks.

I have also heard him address the caller ans how tapes of those calls are inexplicably withheld from the public (and I suppose therefore could be non-existant, although at least one worker has gone publicly on record as speaking with passangers)

Any or all of this could be true or false - very easily to manipulate.

However, with all of Alex's brodcasts / films I think you have to be clear - when he does not provide sources it is his opinion, rumor, or general speculation - his aggressive/theatrical style may make it sound as if he is presenting it as a fact but it is not one.

And I think he is consistant in interviews and broadcasts in admitting as much if questioned about these things.

I certainly don't think attacking him on one or two of his speculations invalidates the considerable body of investigative journalism that he has done over the last decade.

Like all news, take information that is not sourced with a grain of salt.

And even when it is sourced, realise that much of mainstream media can and is manipulated for political purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join