It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel used a boy aged 13 as a human shield

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Way the go Israel. No wonder why these kids rap themselves with explosive and blow up themselves.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Anyone who uses children for evil purposes should be strung up and horsewhipped. I don't care where they're from or who they are.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This proves what? a kid was setting on a cops jeep, he doesnt look scared to me, just looks like hes setting there looking at something, ontop of that,

I see no stones on the vehicles, nor do i see dents that would show stones have been thrown, looks like propganda to me.

I might actualy consider this truth if, pics were also taken which would prove this is what actualy happened, ie, kids throwing stones, but alas all we have here is the pic which makes isreal look bad.

Also, ever consider that maybe just maybe, if these kids werent throwing stones nothing would have happened?

Do that in the states and you go to jail, from the way the palestinians paint israel, If ya do something against the gov, they kill you and murder your family, and theyd gun down those kids with no problem, so throwing stones would be suicide wouldnt ya think?

And a page from april 04? why post this now?

[edit on 8-5-2005 by C0le]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

as posted by persian
israel used a boy aged 13 as a human shield

Way the go Israel. No wonder why these kids rap themselves with explosive and blow up themselves.

Brilliant conclusion, persian.

Keep spreading hate and intolerance.
Seems to be a specialty of yours anyhow....
Typcial tabloid paper along the lines of the National Enquirer.
The Daily Mail is quite known for its regular over-hyping of news, and though quite popular in the UK is also referred to as the Daily Hate tabloid paper.
Of interest?

The Daily Mail's editorial stance was criticised in February 2005 by London mayor Ken Livingstone after their coverage of comments unwittingly made by him to a Jewish reporter for the Evening Standard, comparing the reporter to a concentration camp guard. Livingstone criticised The Mail for its vilification of asylum seekers and their supposed history of campaigning against immigrants from other backgrounds, including Jews:

"In truth these papers were the leading advocates of anti-Semitism in Britain for half a century. Beginning a hundred years ago with their campaign to stop Jewish refugees fleeing to Britain from Russia they carried on right the way through the rise of Hitler and even after the start of World War II still felt free to peddle the lie that Germany's Jews had brought the holocaust upon themselves. [...] Whilst it is true the Mail group no longer smears Jews as bringing crime and disease to the UK it is only because they have moved on. After a decade of pandering to racism against our citizens of Black and Irish origin they have moved on and now describe asylum seekers and Muslims in similar terms. For the Mail group the victims may change but the intolerance, hatred and fear pervade every issue of the papers."

Daily Mail

Thank you, persian, for sharing the love, mate.

seekerof

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
CRAZY NEOCON... I see that in your avatar. At least you're honest about it.

The US media, owned largely by Jewish interests, has a vested interest in pushing Israel's point of view and never the Palestinian's. I've seen enuff to know that picture is most likely exactly what the article sez it is.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Matthew Kalman

While many news reports have focused on youthful Palestinian casualties in clashes with Israelis, few have made clear the calculated PA efforts to place children in the line of fire.

Link

Sanc'.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm sure you have, ECK.

Your one that spreads the same vile conclusions as this tabloid paper.
Only leads me to conclude that your an advid reader of the National Enquirer, too.
Being you work for a decent credible paper, you ability to discern between what is reliable or sensationalized is astounding, if not befuddling.

seekerof

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Total propaganda and nothing more.

The Daily Mail is good at things like this. Take a look at the child. He looks fed up, not scared to death and shaking as his father mentions in the news item.

As quoted above, why post a picture that is over 12 months old? Is this just to gain points or to stir up some unrest on the forum?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And the NeoCon gatekeepers swoop down upon me...

You guys should be more cool about your agendas..

As I said, ANYONE from ANYWHERE who use children for their nefarious purposes should be strung up..

You NeoCon gatekeepers are way too sensitive.. you ever heard the saying if the shoe fits? A more subtle approach might be more advisable. This approach is far too transparent.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You can play this off as you typically do, ECK, it still does not change what was said:

Being you work for a decent credible paper, you ability to discern between what is reliable or sensationalized is astounding, if not befuddling.

Ironic, huh?

seekerof

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
And the NeoCon gatekeepers swoop down upon me...

You guys should be more cool about your agendas..

As I said, ANYONE from ANYWHERE who use children for their nefarious purposes should be strung up..

You NeoCon gatekeepers are way too sensitive.. you ever heard the saying if the shoe fits? A more subtle approach might be more advisable. This approach is far too transparent.

Think you might find that i was quoting the Mail and not anyone in particular here.
No matter how you dress this one up, it's still blatant propaganda.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Where are the pics of these rocks being thrown? i want to see proof this is what actualy happened, surely this cameraman took pictures of the event prior to the officers snatching the kid right? surely he has pictures of the people with rocks in there hands "not" throwing them because of the kids on the car right?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Guys, I'm closing the topic.

News presented by a tabloid shouldn't be taken as news. Next thing you know, they'll be saying that BatBoy was the victim of a rock throwing attack in Memphis.

top topics

join