It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus an ET

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This may sound odd, but what if Jesus was really an alien. We all know that Jesus was born form Mary. But Jesus was not concieved through sexual intercourse, and if I'm right, didn't an angel appear to Mary JUST before she was pregnant. Could it be that she could of been abducted and artificially inseminated. Maybe...or maybe Im just crazy.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's been said before that Jesus was an alien, who else would have the technology to impregnate a woman in such a way. We didn't have that technology till a while ago.
Jesus could perform "miracles" which were because he had access to alien technology/powers. I think it'd be pretty cool if one of our main religions was based on some alien.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Bull # I am a Christian and I know that Jesus is not An alien. Ya I have to admit that would be bad ass if Jesus was an alien. My friend thinks so too.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by gothica91]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91
Bull # I am a Christian and I know that Jesus is not An alien. Ya I have to admit that would be bad ass if Jesus was an alien. My friend thinks so too.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by gothica91]

How are you absolutely certain Jesus was not in any way influenced or even genetically created by other intelligent beings not from earth?

I really don't like the word alien though. I prefer extraterrestrial. Let's not reduce the word alien/ET to only grey aliens, assuming that's what most people first think of when the word alien is uttered. Let's keep our minds open to other possibilities.

Anyway, I think it's highly probable that ETs somehow intervened throughout the bible in most of it's important events. Why do I think this? Well, because I haven't been satisfied with any other interpretation. It's the only explaination that I find that fills the gaps quite nicely.

I don't get it, you say he wasn't an ET, as if to say it's a bad thing, but then you say it would be really cool if he was?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thats cool......Ever since i was a child jesus looked like a 70's rock star to me can you blame me ?

Nice long brown hair
Long beard
He always had groupies ( male and female)
Was a natural lead singer

My bet is if jesus came back (Im athiest ) Sony would sign him in a heartbeat and get Pharrell to do the beat maybe FEAT Snoop Dogg

Jesus was a rock star....

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that he was an ET, as that fits into the IC-Mary and his miracle doings much more than to say she was impregnated by the holy spirit?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The son of man was a 'man' .... That by definition makes him of E.T. orgiin,,, same as you, same as me ...

~peace

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
This may sound odd, but what if Jesus was really an alien. We all know that Jesus was born form Mary. But Jesus was not concieved through sexual intercourse, and if I'm right, didn't an angel appear to Mary JUST before she was pregnant. Could it be that she could of been abducted and artificially inseminated. Maybe...or maybe Im just crazy.

Naw, the angel was probably a horny hobo that dressed up in white and attached some wings to get laid with some easy chicks.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Maybe Mary sat on Josephs 'special' sock? = Divine birth!

The Jesus story (bible) that was created around the real maverick teachings of Jesus, is ripped from many other stories of divine birth, guiding star etc. If Jesus was due to ET intervention, then it could lend credence to other religious figures being brought into the world the same way which is why there's similiarities in the stories and why the TRUTH about Jesus wasn't what the bible stuck too. The religious leaders/NWO/Illuminati, who ever is behind the wheel, know how he came to be and know what he taught and how it changed people for the good but instead, they used their re-hashed 'story' to portray him and to re-work his teachings into a book of instuctions for serving them.

The prophecies say that the Vatican will be destroyed 2012, some believe the church itself is behind it's own destruction so it can be re-written to fit a NWO. Rome re-wrote the bible to make it work for their empire and most changes to the bible are made to suit a political agenda. Like homo-sexuality being basically introduced this century from an untranslatable lost greek word. Jesus never mentioned homosexuals and the term 'sodimite' was also added to the bible from untranslatable greek. In other words, that's one example of how at one point the bible was edited to fit an agenda and not actually stick to what was taught.

If Aliens are behind it, the second coming of Christ (Christ being one name for this person) could already be walking amongst us. It took Jesus 30 odd years until he made a move. When this person does rise up, he/she (could be Oprah
) will be made the saviour by some and then will be blamed by others for a mass destruction of the world (WW3?-nukewars?-disease). This fits the NWO plan to have a mass culling, the surviors who are in control now will re-write the bible after re-establishing the church and history is eventually re-born. It won't happen instantly, didn't happen over the weekend in Rome either but 1700 years on, we're still referencing it.

I have no idea really, just throwing out some ideas.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I now think after reading some of Erich Von Danikens work, that there where ET's involved on this planet dateing way back before the bible and Jesus.
If you followed a star where will you end up? What are the chances of arriving anywhere specific such as THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST!

Very unlikely isn't it! Therefore it was not a star the three wise men where following. It was either a light orbe or a ufo.

It is highly probable that Mary was inpregnated by higher evoleved humans.
I was brought up as a stong Catholic, i am christian and yet i say it is not BULL as another christiane has put it.

There is far too much being hidden from us by the CHURCH we are being denied the truth and i am afraid the truth points to UFO activity and ET'S.

If the truth was let out by the Roman Catholic church who are responsible for COVERING UP THE REAL TRUTH then Catholisisum will be shunned along with all the other similer religious groups.

It makes me so angry :
that the people we trust turn out to be the biggest liers on this planet

Somebody posted some religious paintings with had UFO'S in them, fortunatly another person posted paintings on another website explaining mis-interpritations that the object where not UFO's at all.

I will say not all painting where re-interprited and one really strikes me as being UFO's without a doubt.

On Jesus's crucifiction two UFO's representing the moon and the sun where painted to jesus's left and right. They had little men sat in them, both had fire comming out of the back sujesting rockets and both little men had there hands out infront of them as if in a driving position.

It is blatently obvious what these are! No-body is crazy for this thought system because it is closer to the truth than the church will ever admit to you.

It nothing to be afraid of, it just we don't understand it yet

Read the secret Doctrine, the book of Enoch and the dead sea scrolls. There are still Hebrew scriptures being protected from getting into the wrong hands today in India containing knowledge about our REAL ORIGION
THIS IS FACT thanks to my guide for giving me this knowledge. Even experts say there are no more ancient Hebrew scrolls left, they where all destroyed. Well the experts are very mistaken
Which is good news for us and time is nearing to such scrolls being revealed.

Infact the revalations will be RE-REVEALED and you lucky people heard it here first

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lol. Jesus was not an ET. He was a legend based upon some 20 crucified heroes from Pagan pantheons. He never even existed. It was a myth that later evolved into a historical character. And we were all created through artificial insemination. The Angels even dictated it to John Dee and Edward Kelly in "Vision of the Round House." There is no way they could have known this back then.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
maybe...

maybe not...

He went into the heavens...

BTW...

niiice avatar...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
It makes me so angry :

That makes you angry and yet you think all this after reading Von Daniken? Oh the irony!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The bottom line is that Jesus was here to provide a sacrifice, to atone for man's sin. Therefore he had to be human.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The bottom line is that Jesus was here to provide a sacrifice, to atone for man's sin. Therefore he had to be human.

We build robots to do that for us. Maybe Jesus was a robot?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Jesus was on the highest level of the soul, true Oneness with the creater, when creation thinks like the creator this is when the level is reached. Jesus was not an alien, he was a human while he was here. He may have reincarnated somewhere else who needs his teachings, but to them (if this is so) he is not an alein.
Physical technology is primitive to the mind, once we learn to use it like Jesus; a tool for the soul, then we will then be able to do miraculous things.
So once again, no Jesus was not an alien.

Woodsy
Why pay for pain
When Love Is Free

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, here is my 2 and a half cents. (you can keep the other half) anyway. From what i saw on the history channel (bear with me) and angel talked with joseph (or however you spell it) and he was in a tent, with this angel. they were alone, and mary comes to the tent and listens in. the angel said that his son would be the savior or something of the sort. Mary, hearing this, laughs to herself (in her head) while she wouldnt have been detected normally, joseph told her to quit laughing. so, id say, there is a chance that he is at least a hybrid

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
maybe...

maybe not...

He went into the heavens...

BTW...

niiice avatar...

Were u talkin to me, if you did thanks! I like yuurs to

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My understanding from alien life is that Jesus on Earth was man by body and God by spirit, and that God has been to many worlds to live inside of their races in order to teach. Not all races needed God to live with them like that though, some he could just talk to.

On Earth, some humans are alien by spirit-- either directly, or are descendants of those who are directly. These are the people who have the opportunity for personal alien contact. Not all of these people accept contact or work with alien life on a physical, or conscious, level.

All people living on Earth are human, no matter what other world they may have lived on in a previous life.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by Earth Angel
It makes me so angry :

That makes you angry and yet you think all this after reading Von Daniken? Oh the irony!

Erich Von Daniken has the balls to question what others are afraid to face and would rather pretend life all fits into place by accusing someone of being a lier!

Today some things in his old books have been explained with new advanced technologies. This does not make him a lier it just proves SOME of his theories are now old hat! But not everything he talks about has been proven or disproven so how does this make him a lier?. Myths and legends he speaks of are the most reliable records performed in PASSAGE OF RIGHTS in tribes which recored tribes history. More reliable than biblical sources.

If you don't question things for yourself you will never open your eyes
Thats your sorry look out

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join