It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus an ET

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am not saying Jesus is an alien, he was human in flesh and blood but my theory remains the same that there are more advanced higher evolved HUMANS and jesus was made up of a more evolved DNA.

He worked on a higher frequency, based on sound and natural universal waves and was able to turn physical objects (matter) into the original form atoms/particles and transform them into something else turning it into matter again. I.E water turning into wine.

We do not understand the laws of physics of yet even in this day and age....but Jesus knew the laws of physics. When we are more advanced we too will be able to master this, turning fish and bread into enough food to feed thousands of people and turn water into wine.

Life in the physical form is an illusion because we are all matter and we all break down into tiny particles.

A sheep in wolfs clothing, the greatest illusion to mankind.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I believe Jesus was exactly who he claimed to be.

If in fact some of the UFO lore I am familiar with is true, and aliens have claimed to be responsible for jesus, I believe they are lying in order to subvert us in order to obtain some end of their own.

Look at human history and observe the horrible deceit we have utilized in order to subvert each other, and then imagine the possibilities the known universe offers. The unfathomable number of worlds that may exist may also yeild many a predatory species, and the greys have in popular culture, never been nice.

So, why would we stagger into the trap of believing these little horrors created our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Merely because they come from the stars and preform miraculous acts of cruelty and manipulation? Yes Christ preformed miracles, but he was absolutely not anything grey.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Jesus was an ET. He said he was "not of this world", and isn't like alot of his life unaccounted for:
www.tsl.org...
The scenario that someone mentioned where Mary Was artifically inseminated is plausible. The "Star of Bethlehem" could have been a UFO.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
Jesus was an ET. He said he was "not of this world", and isn't like alot of his life unaccounted for:
www.tsl.org...
The scenario that someone mentioned where Mary Was artifically inseminated is plausible. The "Star of Bethlehem" could have been a UFO.

ofcorse we can assume... speculate, but thats all we can do. it really does sh*t me when people say what can't be 100% certain as fact, the guy died about 2000 years ago and all we have to go by is pritty much the bible which no-one really truly knows what way to go, going about to interpret it, dispite if they think they're right.
common "Jesus was an ET". give it a break. Absolute certainty doesnt exsist in this case, only speculation.

ohh... unless you got abducted and told personally by one of these ET's, i'd make that an expection

[edit on 12/17/2004 by cheeser]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There are facts though which are blatently obvious, i said before THE BOOK OF ENOCH and THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS. ALSO NOT FORGETTING THE RELIGIOUS PAINTING WHICH WHERE NOT EXPLAINED AS MIS-INTERPRITATIONS but through our ignorance some people refuse to accept the truth when it is staring people in the face.

This is due to our fear of not being able to explain that we do not understand!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
www.tsl.org...

ofcorse we can assume... speculate, but thats all we can do. it really does sh*t me when people say what can't be 100% certain as fact, the guy died about 2000 years ago and all we have to go by is pritty much the bible which no-one really truly knows what way to go, going about to interpret it, dispite if they think they're right.
common "Jesus was an ET". give it a break. Absolute certainty doesnt exsist in this case, only speculation.

ohh... unless you got abducted and told personally by one of these ET's, i'd make that an expection

[edit on 12/17/2004 by cheeser]

Of course we will never be certain, I was making suggestions as to what could have possibly happend. I used the phrases like plausible, and could have been. How else do you explain a "virgin" giving birth?
You can read up on what Rael thinks if you like:
crash.ihug.co.nz...

Originally posted by cheeser
Absolute certainty doesnt exsist in this case

No it doesn't, but that doesn't stop millions upon millions of people from believing in the Bible(excluding me). I will not "common" because this thread is what this discussion is for.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I can't believe nobody mentioned Transfiguration of Jesus in this argument.

If anything, this could be interepreted as Jesus appearing briefly as who he really was.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
This may sound odd, but what if Jesus was really an alien. We all know that Jesus was born form Mary. But Jesus was not concieved through sexual intercourse, and if I'm right, didn't an angel appear to Mary JUST before she was pregnant. Could it be that she could of been abducted and artificially inseminated. Maybe...or maybe Im just crazy.

You may be crazy but you are definitely not the first person to have come up with this idea...

Aliens & Jesus

Ufo's with Jesus?!

Are aliens associated with Jesus' birth?

my theory about jesus/aliens

was jusus' mother insemenated by aliens?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Jesus the intergalactic philosopher

Well Jesus was Jewish, and he wanted man to return to the roots of that religon, as it had been lead astray by the Temples of the time.

Does that mean the E.T.'s are Jewish missionaries? Or maybe Jehovah's Witnesses?

Certainly leaving Jesus at your doorstep is better than a "Watchtower" magazine" LOL!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I can't even imagine the fallout of finding out that Jesus was an extraterrestrial. We'd have to begin looking at all the Religons a little different.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is a great website all about bible UFO's
ufo.whipnet.org...

My point made in an earlier post about the star of Bethlehem is mentioned in here backing up what i said. I thought that was interesting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join