It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The closest bigfoot story to where I live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
if you get a tick, never pull it out if it is stuck in already, the head can stay inside

the best way is to burn them off with a match head

its not much fun. actually near winter would be a better time, late fall etc.

or early spring. good times then.

Well I know theres nothing worse in my memory of having a redneck deep south tick dig itself into my head. We tried the match head. We even tried a grill lighter to get it off but the sucker didnt want to leave. I seriously think its impaired my ability to think quickly.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just came back to this thread, to recheck something. Thanks Valhall for hosting those pictures for Dulcimer. Those pictures are not showing up now, except for the ones you linked to, at least not on my computer.
Dulcimer, have you considered reporting this to the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization at www.bfro.net... ? They have lots of reports from both the Canada and the US.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawiea
I just came back to this thread, to recheck something. Thanks Valhall for hosting those pictures for Dulcimer. Those pictures are not showing up now, except for the ones you linked to, at least not on my computer.
Dulcimer, have you considered reporting this to the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization at www.bfro.net... ? They have lots of reports from both the Canada and the US.

No because it could be anything as there is really no sign of a "bigfoot" etc.

I think it was just a bear actually.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

I think it was just a bear actually.

Oh come on, keep the spirit alive, I seriously doubt that a bear could pick up and chuck another bear, it just dosnt happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join