It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The closest bigfoot story to where I live

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Next time you go out take a video camera or an audio recording thingamabob, just in case! You never know, you might get some unexplainable blob of fur and sell it to ACA for sx figures!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Next time you go out take a video camera or an audio recording thingamabob, just in case! You never know, you might get some unexplainable blob of fur and sell it to ACA for sx figures!

but i cant make my camera blurry enough !!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thats whats always fascinated me, how do people get the pics that blurry? Even trying to is hard!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Please dont let this thread die!! Its happened to me before when I was really getting into one. Dont die on me!!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I feel stupid telling this.

First you tell a story that sounds so outlandish that it has to be total fiction, or true. Then you go the extra step of getting some pictures. That is the kind of dedication this place needs. I'll have to follow this thread.
No need to feel stupid. Sometimes feeling stupid, foolish or awkward is a way to know that you are doing something positive. The weird feelings come from the fact that most of us would not do what you have done.

You have voted Dulcimer for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

By the way, I have never voted for this award before. You really impressed me.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I havnt been to the area for quite some time now. A weird thing happened in the area lately. A man was attacked by a bear and they actually captured a bear here that has RABIES.

Im not in the exact same area as this happened but pretty close. I dont exactlly feel like walking around in the bush if this is going to happen.

Perhaps this maniac bear had something to do with this ?

Just a thought. Heres the CBC story.

Bear story

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Okay - so what if the B.F. could tell the bear was rabid and was trying to take it out?

What if the B.F. gets the rabies??

holy-foaming-big-hairy-guy!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
lol a bigfoot with rabies. eep. it is weird that a bear contracted rabies though. they could really spread the disease.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If I was you, Id take a gun next time you go!!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
LOL IM in love with bigfoot. Check out my new sig!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Finally this weird caveish thing. Its actually not very large, although a small person could fit right in. It is hollow, i checked. Not sure what would live in that but it was interesting.

LMAO! dudde thats a pictureo f the ground!@ look at the twigs in your last shot! lol!

other than that, good job there mite

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i would assume it would be on the ground yes

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
unless you ment cave as in underground. no this is just like a little ground beaver dam thing.

i said cave but meh, just the term i used at the time.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Have you yet gone exploring into deep woods? I was actually thinking of coming to the area when I get my truck. Would be nice to explore. Bring some supplies such as a GPS and a gun or two.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
dulcimer

excellent work. way to prove a story!! you went the extra mile there buddy. when i first looked at the thread the photos had the RED X of DEATH............so i couldn't see diddly squat........but then i think valhall put the links back out..........so i could see.

excellent job of investigative journalism!

angie

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
and here's further proof that i believe in you dulcimer!!!

"You have voted Dulcimer for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.."

angie

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This thread is incredible I do agree and I think it would be really cool if duli adn Andrew to meet and go and have a good `ol trek through the woods. (if you get your truck back of course!)

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I havnt had much time to go back to the area lately and I havnt gone really far into the bush. During the summer sometimes I go on atv rides through the area but on a known path. Its not quite the same area but its pretty interesting. You pretty much have to walk anywhere you want to go.

One thing that deters me is TICKS. I dont really want lime disease lol.

As for meeting for an expedition, well I dunno if I would be up for it. I am only exploring a story and I really dont have much proof of anything. As for anyone that wants to visit the area, I guess its up to you. There really is nothing to do or anywhere to stay, unless you camp out.

I will be gone for quite some time this year to the united states.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
IM an outdoors type person. I want to visit a few of the areas bigfoots have been spotted. Maybe mid next year. A lot of ameturs done actually go deep into woods to find him. But ticks do sound nasty. When I lived in Gerogia I had one get me on the head. Left a bump for almost a year and the little sucker wouldnt come out so we had to go to the doctor to remove it. Luckily I didnt catch anything from it.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
if you get a tick, never pull it out if it is stuck in already, the head can stay inside

the best way is to burn them off with a match head

its not much fun. actually near winter would be a better time, late fall etc.

or early spring. good times then.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join