It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic "misinformers", here is your chance!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmangunradio
I guess its easier to pick and choose your fights but I want you to understand that Im still sitting here wondering if masons are good or bad. You still have a chance to save face here rather than continue being antagonistic and partisan.

After all that, the book will let you decide, based on whay i have as FACT, and what i can only regard as misinformation. It will help you view several sides of debate, and topics that are addressed within these forums. The masons, allow people to seek the truth, by joining. I am not here to simply give you the answers, you must earn them by making the correct decision (on your own) based on your review of FACT vs. FICTION. I can argue either side. Of all the things i am (student, volunteer, employee, writer), I am an experianced debater first. I can immediately see both sides of an argument, and using reason and logic i can argue for either side of the argument (Ahhh, the art that is philosophical debate) so why don't you be your own judge?

Edit* Also anyone who doesn't want to post anything, in fear that it will be acctacked ruthlessly, go ahead ind u2u it. I don't care if it is garbage, or way out there, that's what i'm looking for, there might be something significant you don't see in its content.
[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Not sure what to say here. You say your a master debator in this subject or in general thats fine.

"I am not here to simply give you the answers, you must earn them by making the correct decision (on your own) based on your review of FACT vs. FICTION."

Not sure if you are directing this towards me after quoting me or stateing this in general to the rest of the viewers of this thread? Im earning my knowledge here by reading posts by you and other masons. Your not doing them justice by being antagonistic which your continueing to do so with me. Regardless, I look forward to your book(s) and please send me the titles so I can continue my research into freemasons.

I tried to explain in previous posts your not doing your cause any good by by starting your thread off the way you did and 180'ing your intentions.

Please dont take me the wrong way. I am just trying to help here. I think you could get alot more positive feedback by standing neutral in your quest for responses to your original question.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by madmangunradio]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have a lot spilling out of my brain at any given time. It can sometimes come out a little garbled and confusing. Sorry, i am just so darned scatterbrained sometimes.

Here's what i actually want, not an argument (allthogh i find it hard to pass up, that is why there is so much going on on this theread. I want any information that people have concerning conspiracies against masons, I have already rounded up most of the links posted in past discussion. I'm just wondering if anyone is holding out on me, that's all.

As far as your research goes, I wish you the best of luck, and welcome you to the ATS discussion boards.

You should pay attention to the various "voices of reason" on these boards, they are always willing to help clear up any questions and misconceptions you have. But look also at the radical thoeries, and study them, use them to identify what is false, and what is credible.

As far as my other books go, not really about masonry, here are the titles:

My SUV is thirsty, Amereica's oil obsession.

The sine, cosine, and tangent thorey, a connection between waves, spiritualty, personality and emotion.

Fear and Fear itself, a questioning and review of the events of 9/11.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thank you eye.. I'll definately do that.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Eyeofhorus, I think I like you
Yes, cant we just get along......... Well, sure, we can work together if they loose the arrogant (your not worthy) attitude.

I have been working on a theory that isnt quite ready for prime time. Oh, not because I dont have the pieces of the puzzle, I have more than enough. Its just that when you put the pieces together the puzzle is hidden behind freemasonry. Eyeofhorus, as you said, the pieces are in plane sight, if you can see behind the secret keepers.

Lets hear it then!

I like most other people we have our priorities. It is difficult to concentrait with the dark cloud of war (WWIII) looming in the not so distant future. Should our priority be to stop that cloud first, or continue with a theory that will be shot down in a thousand pieces. My theory can wait till the cloud passes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join