It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families of killed soldiers plan to sue Blair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No commander wants to order men to die. It's the hardest decision on this patheric world. But sueing the commander is just as horrible.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This always makes me laugh. 'The war was illegal'. Yeah. Right.

War is war. No one has to seek permission to go to war. For
anyone to say the war was 'illegal' ... that's beyond

Beyond pathetic indeed.
Nice post Fan.

I guess if it was legal & you had to ask permission it wouldn't be called WAR now would it? Since, when has any war been legal?

[edit on 4-5-2005 by outsider]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I wish these families luck in their legal battle and I hope they succeed.

If you lost a relative to war, wouldn't you want to know exactly why this war was fought? And if the reasons for war lay clouded in mis-information and half truths as the Iraq war is, wouldn't you be slightly pissed off about it? And if you found out that we were taken to war on a lie and on dodgy legal grounds, wouldn't you do everything in your power to hold accountable the man who was responsible for your relative's death? I know I would.

Even if the families don't succeed I hope they go far enough to make a big point, and show our leaders that they can't just sit behind their desks and order the people of this country to their deaths without consequence.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i dont really agree with the whole sueing thing, as it puts your own prison bars up! but i think go for it! just to see tony squirm it would be good, these people are grieving, if it was me id wanna nail the evil bastard! army training is basic mind control. the recruitment tequnique is especially evil. they make it so people cant afford there egducation system, they cant get jobs, the employment agencies are "advised2advise" joining the army, "oh so my only option in my prescious prescious life is too join the army" it makes me so angry
and people saying cheesy lines like "hey any commander finds it hard sending his boys to war" no they Mod Edit dont! tony was sitting in his lovely house, while his brave boys were dying! he did lie! he should go to prison with out a dought! theres still deformed babys being born in iraq, due to depleted uraniam from the many bombs. The country is the most dangrous place on the planet after the mighty liberating coalition came to town killing evreything in site! why do these humans feel they can kill innocent humans without remorse? army brainwashing!!!!! after ww2 they were promised they would live like kings!! my dads on a state pension with no hip struggling to pay for the operation!! they were lied too, they are now, and they always will be tiil we stop joining, say no to the draft, "soldgers are pawns in foreign policy" quote from henry kissinger! so yeah blair/bush you should pay YOU Mod Edit

[Please refrain from profanities when attempting to get your viewpoint across. It only damages your offering. - JAK]

[edit on 4/5/05 by JAK]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This always makes me laugh. 'The war was illegal'. Yeah. Right.

War is war. No one has to seek permission to go to war. For
anyone to say the war was 'illegal' ... that's beyond

Beyond pathetic indeed.
Nice post Fan.

I guess if it was legal & you had to ask permission it wouldn't be called WAR now would it? Since, when has any war been legal?

In answer to both Fan & Outsider who cannot seem to contribute anything productive to this thread, i was only quoting what is known world wide. Maybe i should have mentioned that in the first place to stop any ridicule?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
im afraid wars can be declared leagal or ileagal, i know its silly, but thats the world we live in today, and with the german nazi party, no they wernt given permission to invade poland (as far as we know) but the rise of there power was known about, and supported by wall street and the city of london. mmmm yeah it is pathetic, the un said NO tony said YES= illeagal!!!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

In answer to both Fan & Outsider who cannot seem to contribute anything productive to this thread

Appearently we contributed our point of view which is different than yours otherwise why would you be quoting our remarks? Just because it may be non-productive of your point of view doesn't mean it's not productive to the subject. It was certainly productive enough to make you react the way you did.

Simply calling others viewpoints non-contributing & non-productive is a cop out & non-productive in itself as it takes the thread away from the subject being discussed. Or is that your goal when you don't like the direction a thread is going?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Not at all outsider,
I took the ridicule as flame at my post, which i made with all honesty based on the facts that i have seen and read.

If i offended you , then accept my apologies. No harm or malice was intended.
Lets get back on subject eh?
Cheers
Eddie

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Apology accepted - threads would be boring if we didn't have some occasional heat. If there was ridicule on my part it was towards the subject & not against you personally - sorry. Besides it's easy to get confused when we don't even speak the same English here in the States as you do over there. Bottoms up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join