It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Children of the violet rays"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

My friend is saying that she is a Blue-Ray child. I have looked up the traits on the internet and she is absoluetly nothing like any of these. To tell you the truth I am most like all of them. She says she is one becasue she can see paronormal events like seeing dead people, but I am sure that this is just for attention. Anyway, I am 12 years old and I need some help. I am writing a story on Blue-Ray Children becasue I am a writer and plan to be published one day, I was wondering if you oculd give me some insite on what its like. It would really help me. Please emial me at [email protected] thankyou so very much!
~Gracie

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Well I have violet in my aura and around my head there is alot of white.Yet when I have seen myself out of body and I look at my body it looks more like a grayish blue tint.

Maybe your vision is different in astral form or maybe the aura dims when the spirit leaves it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but I totally think I'm an indigo child. We're nothing special, the world just #ing sucks and #'s got to change. Hell, it will change, whether we like it or not. It is changing, It is coming, I'm sure of it. I have never been more sure or had a stronger feeling in my short life. But those who claim they know know not.

It could be aliens making themselves apparent, large scale natural disasters for unknown reasons, same thing for known astrological reasons, same thing but also with aliens, there could be no disasters and the world could be uniting on a government level ( a negative one at that) that will bring new decades of warring and fighting against oppression, this time a world ruling opression.

none of this could happen, humanity could realize how much potential we have beyond the nonsense (albiet awesome nonsense) science things we make with our hands. We could unite and do kewl things maybe. Who knows. But I feel it. I am part of it. However Im not always sure that if the tidal waves come crashing I will be out of there way. It might be my path to get sweeped up and killed in it all. So much to think about.

Doesn't make me all that ambitous to start college when all this could be around the corner

<< 1   >>

join