It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Children of the violet rays"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Characteristics of these children are highly receptive,clairovoyant,very loving and honest.Connecting to the god consciousness and spirituality being the root of there cause.When they become dysfunctional egocentric might be a good word to descibe them.And when they are funtioning properly or balanced guru like qualities seem to exude.A life lesson would be selflessness.To move beyond the ego and materialism.Becoming in tune with cosmic energy.Knowing when major events are happening in our world.Letting outcomes flow without trying to control them.Well if anybody has any more information on these characteristics of violet ray children please post.I have have read they are good at teaching.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Menguard, Welcome aboard!
Do you have any links or material to reference this?
I am interested in the subject.
Thanx

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
violet rays? so these are different from Indigo Children?
where did you hear about Violet Ray children?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's a link auracolors.com... if anybody can find any other information or link please post.

fixed link

[edit on 5-3-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Okay from my understanding of stuff, this lady is basically characterizing people on the most predominant color of their aura.

She is accurate in her description of the qualities associated with each color, explanation of the chakras would agree with her, however she does not take into consideration that auras can change, colors in your aura tend to blend and shift and glow in different ways depending on a whole bunch of circumstances. One day red might be your predominant color, another day it might green etc, etc....

Sanskrit and other asian texts associate the color violet with the Crown chakra. It is said that divine inspiration and guidance flows through the crown chakra.

these links might be of interest to you
www.eclecticenergies.com...

www.healer.ch...

www.sacredcenters.com...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well if anybody has any more information on these characteristics of violet ray children please post

Sounds like a bunch of hooey in all honesty. Vague feel good concepts that can't be verified or refuted? Reads like an astrology reading in the newspaper. I think you are talking about 'Indigo Children'.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yeah,heres one more link www.drjoshuadavidstone.com...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
All these links you are providing are basically the same, individual interpretation of the chakras and opening the chakras.

These people are pushing the "violet" color because of its association with the crown chakra, the highest and ultimate level of consciousness.
IMO it is very hard to attain such a level of consciousness and it cannot be attained until all other chakras/levels are opened and fully functional. Basically, don't buy into the hype that you can skip all the other levels and attain spiritual enlightment by only working on your crown chakra or following the violet crowd. You must work on each chakra first, especially your root chakra before even attempting work with the crown chakra.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
All these links you are providing are basically the same, individual interpretation of the chakras and opening the chakras.

These people are pushing the "violet" color because of its association with the crown chakra, the highest and ultimate level of consciousness.
IMO it is very hard to attain such a level of consciousness and it cannot be attained until all other chakras/levels are opened and fully functional. Basically, don't buy into the hype that you can skip all the other levels and attain spiritual enlightment by only working on your crown chakra or following the violet crowd. You must work on each chakra first, especially your root chakra before even attempting work with the crown chakra.

Watcher;

Wonderful posting and so true..I have an idea these are what they have called the 'indigo children'.
I got on their mailing list and no longer even open them.They are world travelers making talks?
In children, unless they are the incarnated Buddha? would/could not have access to the violet until all the chakra work is done..
Great to read you..

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Heres something on multi dimensional beings good read.

www.bluestarhome.net...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well I have violet in my aura and around my head there is alot of white.Yet when I have seen myself out of body and I look at my body it looks more like a grayish blue tint.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you are talking about the Indigo Children, also known as the Children of the Blue Ray. Violet was supposed to be the generation that came before Indigo. I've read a bit about Indigo Children, and the more recent Crystal Children, but I've yet to actually find anything in detail on the Violet Children, which is the dominant aura that was seen in new born children before 1975. Around 1975 is when the Indigo aura became dominant, and around 1997 is when we started to see a rise in the Crystal auras.

Now that's not to say that Violet and Indigo Children aren't still being born, it's just that Crystal Children are the next generation. As it seems, Violet Children, which are generally our elders by now, are still in the seats of power. The Indigo Children are still yet to grow and take positions of importance. Indigos are supposed to clear the way for the Crystal generation. Indigos are the fighters, the ones that are allegedly going to tear down the old systems.

Here are some traits of Indigos that you can find anywhere on the net:

- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
- They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
- Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
- They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
cloudlessknight

Thank you for the information on this topic means alot.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well my energy colors are a dark dark Purple

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There are Indigos, Violets, and there are Crystal children/adults. They all are the bridge for a new way of thinking. They are the bridge to releasing destructive behaviors toward one another this planet, and our Universe. One day that is all there will be on this planet Beautiful, all loving, non fearing beings.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well my energy colors are a dark dark purple. It also has a lime green but it is brighter and more yellowish which circulates throughout the violet and swirls, but sometimes i also have a almost robin egg blue that circulates around the green but thats only when I'm very calm. I would say I'm mostly that dark purple and neon green though. When I was little I was afraid of my energy I didn't know what is was until I was told about two years ago I got a good laugh at that one... hahahaha

well whatever energy is energy but mine has basically been the same since I was like 3 and noticed it was there so I dont know what that one person is talking about energy colors chenging day to day sorry that doesn't happen for me and I can see other peoples energy and I've never seen it change for another person unless they are suicidally depressed. just letting you know

[edit on 5/4/05 by Equineartist7]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you Equineartist7. I also remember reading an aura book and certain layers describe emotional state,mental plane,ethric and spirit.But I can't remember which layer is what.Like the one closest to the bodyand then the 2nd layer,3rd layer,fourth layer.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey folks, proud Indigo here. Only wish it didn't kick my butt in me trying to make a living. It'd be nice, just to get paid being me, and not have to struggle with the "routine".

Anywho, the next great generations, that we Indigo's are "fighting" for won't emerge on the forefront until the "old money" poloticians quit playing cloak and dagger Enron style world polotics.

I mean really, was Iraq a necessity?

If only we could just be happy minding our own collective business and lead by example, not by forcing our example on others. Teach through honorable and selfless example, heal through education and compassion, community cooperation, and bridge gaps, don't widen divides.

All cultures have a common bond, do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Our world would grow leaps and bounds if we focus less on pieces of paper which equate to wealth, and learn to look no further than our lives, our families, and our friends for our measure of wealth.

Sooo typical adhd/indigo meandering diatribe...

My Thanks for your time and understanding,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
It sounds to me like you are talking about the Indigo Children, also known as the Children of the Blue Ray. Violet was supposed to be the generation that came before Indigo. I've read a bit about Indigo Children, and the more recent Crystal Children, but I've yet to actually find anything in detail on the Violet Children, which is the dominant aura that was seen in new born children before 1975. Around 1975 is when the Indigo aura became dominant, and around 1997 is when we started to see a rise in the Crystal auras.

Now that's not to say that Violet and Indigo Children aren't still being born, it's just that Crystal Children are the next generation. As it seems, Violet Children, which are generally our elders by now, are still in the seats of power. The Indigo Children are still yet to grow and take positions of importance. Indigos are supposed to clear the way for the Crystal generation. Indigos are the fighters, the ones that are allegedly going to tear down the old systems.

Here are some traits of Indigos that you can find anywhere on the net:

- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
- They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
- Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
- They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

old post, but good topic, hehe

i am pretty much all of the listed above....

im Ultimatly anti-social....
Always find better ways of doing everything...
I tell people straight forward who i am if they dont like it oh well...
if authority doesnt have a good purpose, ill fight it...
and you can probly guess the rest, hehe

sorry for bumbping old subject, but i found it and its a good one.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
In children, unless they are the incarnated Buddha? would/could not have access to the violet until all the chakra work is done.

Hello siruislyone,

Do the works of Madame Blavatsky (or any related teacher of Theosophy/Occult) teach that our chakras need to be worked on in order?

I'm asking this because it seems to be missing for the most part in modern works about this subject, and was wondering if it was taught before.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

top topics

<<   2 >>

join