It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Well if anybody has any more information on these characteristics of violet ray children please post
Originally posted by worldwatcher
All these links you are providing are basically the same, individual interpretation of the chakras and opening the chakras.
These people are pushing the "violet" color because of its association with the crown chakra, the highest and ultimate level of consciousness.
IMO it is very hard to attain such a level of consciousness and it cannot be attained until all other chakras/levels are opened and fully functional. Basically, don't buy into the hype that you can skip all the other levels and attain spiritual enlightment by only working on your crown chakra or following the violet crowd. You must work on each chakra first, especially your root chakra before even attempting work with the crown chakra.
Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
It sounds to me like you are talking about the Indigo Children, also known as the Children of the Blue Ray. Violet was supposed to be the generation that came before Indigo. I've read a bit about Indigo Children, and the more recent Crystal Children, but I've yet to actually find anything in detail on the Violet Children, which is the dominant aura that was seen in new born children before 1975. Around 1975 is when the Indigo aura became dominant, and around 1997 is when we started to see a rise in the Crystal auras.
Now that's not to say that Violet and Indigo Children aren't still being born, it's just that Crystal Children are the next generation. As it seems, Violet Children, which are generally our elders by now, are still in the seats of power. The Indigo Children are still yet to grow and take positions of importance. Indigos are supposed to clear the way for the Crystal generation. Indigos are the fighters, the ones that are allegedly going to tear down the old systems.
Here are some traits of Indigos that you can find anywhere on the net:
- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
- They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
- Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
- They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
[edit on 3-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]
Originally posted by siriuslyone
In children, unless they are the incarnated Buddha? would/could not have access to the violet until all the chakra work is done.