It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Game is over.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think I agree we have lost. But we haven't given up...

I don't think the problem is that people all blindly believe the government. I think the problem is that one group of people know the government is lying but choose to ignore the fact, and even make excuses excuses for the government to feel more comfortable about not doing anything about it.
And the others are the ones that "learned their lessons well", and so to them the thought that their government might be lying is just anti-American, commie, lefty, tree hugging, terrorist, witch, anti-Christ, anti-bush, anti-whatever propaganda, and they dismiss it without a thought.

This is why the government doesn't need to be dragging people out of their houses, or wear funky moustaches to implement their fascist system.

The population of the present are far more gullible than those of our past.
We have been set up to except the new fascist system (or NWO, whatever you want to call it) without a fuss. You see the aim of fascism isn't to kill people (that was just Hitlers gig), it's to control. So those in power can do what they want, without anybody questioning.
They can do their Bohemian Grove stuff, or rape children, or whatever rocks their boats without question from us.
They can invade countries to expand their power, without question from us.
You see the only enemy the ruling elite have is us.
They fear us. They are the true minority. Protected only by their wealth and power. Wealth and power stolen from us. Stolen from our labour, sweat, blood and lives. We create the Worlds wealth, every time we go to work.
But few people really benefit.
We do most of the work, but collect the least from our efforts. The ruling elites do the least of the work but gain the most from our efforts.

The population needs to be shaken awake, but unfortunately I think it's in a coma.

AP&F...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I think I agree we have lost. But we haven't given up...

I don't think the problem is that people all blindly believe the government. I think the problem is that one group of people know the government is lying but choose to ignore the fact, and even make excuses excuses for the government to feel more comfortable about not doing anything about it.
And the others are the ones that "learned their lessons well", and so to them the thought that their government might be lying is just anti-American, commie, lefty, tree hugging, terrorist, witch, anti-Christ, anti-bush, anti-whatever propaganda, and they dismiss it without a thought.

This is why the government doesn't need to be dragging people out of their houses, or wear funky moustaches to implement their fascist system.

The population of the present are far more gullible than those of our past.
We have been set up to except the new fascist system (or NWO, whatever you want to call it) without a fuss. You see the aim of fascism isn't to kill people (that was just Hitlers gig), it's to control. So those in power can do what they want, without anybody questioning.
They can do their Bohemian Grove stuff, or rape children, or whatever rocks their boats without question from us.
They can invade countries to expand their power, without question from us.
You see the only enemy the ruling elite have is us.
They fear us. They are the true minority. Protected only by their wealth and power. Wealth and power stolen from us. Stolen from our labour, sweat, blood and lives. We create the Worlds wealth, every time we go to work.
But few people really benefit.
We do most of the work, but collect the least from our efforts. The ruling elites do the least of the work but gain the most from our efforts.

The population needs to be shaken awake, but unfortunately I think it's in a coma.

AP&F...

***Clap, clap, clap*** Bravo, bravo this is sooooooo true its unbelievable the sooner people W.T.F.U is when we will learn to take back the power that was stolen from us through the centuries. I think we all need one BIG shock of absolute TRUTH!!!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A little pep talk for ya', courtesy of the Dead Prez...

Keep your guard up 24/7 on the street,
like you're doin' hard time on the yard.
What'yu know 'bout hard?
Can you assemble your heat in the dark,
take it apart and clean all the parts?
Life is a journey, of course,
like learning a martial art.
You can't have partial heart.
Gotta give your all,
if you drop the ball, dog, we all fall.
It aint over 'till the problem's solved
get your back up off the wall.

-Dead Prez -- Walk Like a Warrior

[Emphasis Added]