It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Game is over.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Global Eye

By Chris Floyd
The Moscow Times
Friday, April 8, 2005
www.themoscowtimes.com...

Let's face the facts. The game is over and we -- the "reality-based community," the believers in genuine democracy and law, the heirs of Jefferson and Madison, Emerson and Thoreau, the toilers and dreamers, all those who seek to rise above the beast within and shape the brutal chaos of existence into something higher, richer and imbued with meaning -- have lost.

This is IMO an excellent article describing the reality of those who are trying to fight for the truth about 9/11, Iraq, corruption and the New World Order. Let's face it friends. We have lost. The government has won. Nothing we can say or do will break the U.S. Government driving power towards global domination and dictatorship.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah OK then we lost, I think not!. The time for the people power is only just beginning and it will only get better.

As for democracy, democracy was made by the greeks and still to this day we do not know what democracy ACTUALLY means.

If things really got that bad don't you think people would start seeing these bad things or has it got to the point where people have cried wolf so many times that some just don't answer the alarm bells anymore.

I can promise you that if another 911 type "attack" caused by the Tyrranic american government happened again and there were as many anomolies as there was in 911 then I think the American public would theoretically blow up the Bush's toilet and their nasty administration. As for Mr B-liar if it was my choice in british politics there would be NO POLITRICKS it would be pure straight simple talk period. Its always the politics that #s it up for the little people and its time to change it! Starting at the Banks then work inward.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
If things really got that bad don't you think people would start seeing these bad things or has it got to the point where people have cried wolf so many times that some just don't answer the alarm bells anymore.

That's just the problem. Most people don't think it's bad because the government tells them everything is okay. For example the President tells the American people jobs are growing and the economy is growing when in reality it's just the opposite. Most people still watch American mainstream news controled by the coporate government who feed the American people lie after lie. It has come to a point where the American people will believe anything the government tells them just so they can be safe from "terrorism." Ever since 9/11 people are blindly listening to Bush and supporting him no matter what because they fear for their lives. If things get better I will be very surprised but at the same time be happy.

I can promise you that if another 911 type "attack" caused by the Tyrranic american government happened again and there were as many anomolies as there was in 911 then I think the American public would theoretically blow up the Bush's toilet and their nasty administration. As for Mr B-liar if it was my choice in british politics there would be NO POLITRICKS it would be pure straight simple talk period. Its always the politics that #s it up for the little people and its time to change it! Starting at the Banks then work inward.

Well, I certainly hope you're right in that respect.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Democracy is mob rule. The ignorant masses cannot rule themselves and need to be governed.

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Yeah OK then we lost, I think not!. The time for the people power is only just beginning and it will only get better.

As for democracy, democracy was made by the greeks and still to this day we do not know what democracy ACTUALLY means.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't think we lost yet. If we let them pass Patriot Act 2, or invade another country for WMD's, then we lost, and we have no else to blame but ourselves.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I don't think we lost yet.

I don't know. If the President passes his social security plan we're one step closer to losing for good.

If we let them pass Patriot Act 2, or invade another country for WMD's, then we lost, and we have no else to blame but ourselves.

That's true. Neither of those have happened yet but they're getting close. Their are talks of invading Iran and North Korea because of thier Nuclear program. Plus the majority of congress including most Republicans are making sure that all part of the Patriot Act become permanent.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
... Most people don't think it's bad because the government tells them everything is okay. For example the President tells the American people jobs are growing and the economy is growing when in reality it's just the opposite. Most people still watch American mainstream news controled by the coporate government who feed the American people lie after lie. It has come to a point where the American people will believe anything the government tells them just so they can be safe from "terrorism." Ever since 9/11 people are blindly listening to Bush and supporting him no matter what because they fear for their lives. If things get better I will be very surprised but at the same time be happy.

I don't think mainstream America blindly believes their government on either side of the aisle. People know how the economy is, they know whether or not they can find work, they know jobs are going overseas. They know the drug war is not really being fought by the government. They know there is no real efforts to keep illegals out of the country.
But, they seem happy to watch reality TV shows and read celebrity "news" stories. Or, whatever folks do to take their minds off what they see araound them.

I don't think most Americans think they have options. So, most go along to get along. You don't like how much your medical insurance costs, but you are glad to have it, for example.

Fox, the fear you speak of is misplaaced, I think.
I don't fear terrorism, I fear that this is as good as it gets.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Fox, the fear you speak of is misplaaced, I think.
I don't fear terrorism, I fear that this is as good as it gets.

The fear I speak of is the government itself. Nothing more. Nothing less.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
we have lost...and will continue to lose. as much as a lot of people here talk about these types of subjects, i don't think they have a real grasp on the amount of power the people 'in charge' wield. i hope i'm wrong.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, you have to understand that the american "tyranical" rule started because of 9/11. No, i dont believe for a minute that it was fabricated, hell, bin ladin a few years later finally admited to have done it. Who gets blamed for the tightening of security, "not the terrorists fault, it's the right who we blame" no, you should blame the terrorists, they unleashed this horror on the world. they fueled bush's conquest which would never have been tolerated if it werent for 9/11. They stirred up a hornets nest that people all over the world now regret having let happen and i think this is the point. The reign of terror brought by the US wont end untill they bring us bin laden's head and Zarqawi's. Then the reign of terror may end. The longer they delay the worse the consequences Iran is already next on the chopping block.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The reign of terror brought by the US wont end untill they bring us bin laden's head and Zarqawi's.

did you watch the presidental debates? bush stated he wasn't concerned with finding bin laden anymore...so following your two wrongs make a right logic, this US reign of terror will never end.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
well, public support would drastically decline if that were to happen. but you are correct that this reign of terror may not end. I hope it does.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I don't think we lost yet. If we let them pass Patriot Act 2, or invade another country for WMD's, then we lost, and we have no else to blame but ourselves.

... so you're waiting for a rerun, an encore?

what about Patriot Act 1 or Iraq?
so now are we waiting for Act 2, social security plus Iran.

we have L-O-S-T.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Whoever wrote that article is a pretty sorry specimen, not to mention those who believe it.

You want to see terrorism? You want to see things get blown up?

You show me an American people who have their rights stripped from them by their government, or a global ruling class, and I will show you a terrorist state. I will show you defiance and revolution the likes of which have never been seen on this planet. The quitter who wrote that article is a LOSER!

It's not over 'til it's over, and the fat lady ain't even warmin' up yet. Our government can't control US any more than we can control it. In short, they wouldn't dare.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
delta,

the fat lady has sung and gone home..

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The show ain't over, Yet!

Protests go on almost on a weekly basis but you won't see them on the 6 o'clock news. Your police officers hide badge numbers during protests but you aren't told.

How do you expect people to see the tyranny when the media blacks out the vital stuff.

I do not want to see terrorism I want to see happiness and freedom but if we keep playing the money-go-round and fearing for our lives because we may have another terrorist attack. If you don't mind I would like to enlighten you on a rap lyric I heard quite some time ago:

"Death must be easy 'coz life is hard
it'll leave you physically, mentally and emotionally scar'd." - 50 Cent

I know, I know its a rap lyric but still there is a meaning to this lyric.

DeltaChaos
Whoever wrote that article is a pretty sorry specimen, not to mention those who believe it.

Its not about believing it, its about understanding what its trying to tell you. BTW if the PA2 does get passed don't expect people to jump out there seat 'coz it ain't gonna happen, even if the USA goes to Iran/NK it still won't make the American public kick bush out 'coz he and his evil administration will come up with some BS and almost everyone will go "oh well, nevermind back to work we go". Its not till WW3 starts to break out that something will happen by then its too late and the UN will have complete control. Why do you think your government are training troops in civil areas??? Its not about terrorism its about capitalism, greed and control.

Mind you I do think we will have a few more "Problem, reaction, solution" attacks before WW3.

There are no fat ladies instead its 6 billion people at war and when the last bullet/bomb/grenade is fired that my friend is when the worlds population will be at least half than before the war. Then the money-go-round starts again only with fewer numbers so its easier to control.

[edit on 4/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
Democracy is mob rule. The ignorant masses cannot rule themselves and need to be governed.

The masses are ignorant only because they've been manipulated into ignorance by the "ruling elite"...It's been that way all throughout known human history. I've gone to painful length describing this about 2 years ago, right here.

You're interpretation of democracy as being "mob rule" is inaccurate & uninformed...Deny Ignorance that has been fostered on you & your ancestors & you may come to realize that. Democracy was not the goal of the USA's Founding Fathers...The US government corrupted itself & was corrupted by other large influential groups (& secret societies) away from the Constitutional Republic that the Founding Fathers envisioned & described.

In the latter part of my posting (linked above), it should be brought to your attention that not everybody has given up...Check out other websites like We The People Foundation & NESARA & you'll realize that the "demos" (Greek for "citizen body") haven't given up the fight for our nation yet.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by Apollyon

The masses are ignorant only because they've been manipulated into ignorance by the "ruling elite"...It's been that way all throughout known human history. I've gone to painful length describing this about 2 years ago, right here.

You're interpretation of democracy as being "mob rule" is inaccurate & uninformed...Deny Ignorance that has been fostered on you & your ancestors & you may come to realize that. Democracy was not the goal of the USA's Founding Fathers...The US government corrupted itself & was corrupted by other large influential groups (& secret societies) away from the Constitutional Republic that the Founding Fathers envisioned & described.

In the latter part of my posting (linked above), it should be brought to your attention that not everybody has given up...Check out other websites like We The People Foundation & NESARA & you'll realize that the "demos" (Greek for "citizen body") haven't given up the fight for our nation yet.

Man, you know your stuff!

Everyone seems to forget that we have a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC, not a DEMOCRACY. Thus, no one gets the big lie behind "spreading democracy." It's really sophisticated propaganda out there, it's amazing.

Is it just me, or did PA 2 already pass?
It had a different name, but it's the same tyranny. And I don't think it's over yet, but it is close. The problem is that there are people who wake up and go along with it. It's not over, but the end is right around the corner and I don't think we can stop it. So, maybe it is over...

Trustnone, you should live up to your name and stop trusting the lies you are fed. This thing has been underway for YEARS, hundreds if you ask some. Clinton had a big role in setting up Dubya for the 1-2 knockout that is to come, and they're both puppets of the real people in power. You are seriously misinformed if you think 9/11 caused this; 9/11 was the key in getting the plan finalized. Give it time, you'll see.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Keep studyin is what i say. There is a lot to learn, so take time and good luck.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I donno take a look at this post, alot of people are saying that if something happens the american public will just cower like a bunch of lill wussies and not do anything about it...

I hope when the time comes people will wake up and smell the stench of lies and deciet that has been bestowed apon them.

[edit on 5/13/2005 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join