It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another of Icke's statements now confirmed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
humans = a alien dna experiment to make mine diggers but now the project runs the experiment....they didn't count on the virus like nature of the humans, so they procreated prolifically and now run things.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Driver says:

Recent DNA results confirm ancient Chinese human reamins are Caucasian 1,000 years before East Asian people arrived. SOURCE

That's been on the Discovery Channel for years now. The fact that the Xinjaing mummies are Caucasoid and probably Celtic is hardly news, although the DNA testing confirms what most people thought, anyway. There've been tons of folks moving back and forth across the steppes of central Asia over the past ten millennia; the surprise is that we found so many so well preserved.

But what does that have to do with Lizard-boy's ravings? Did he say anywhere in his books that we would find proof of a proto-Celtic migration to the Tarim Basin? If so, where?

Not only this has now been confirmed but how about when Icke said in the early 1990's about how the global human population will be microchipped like cattle in the first part on the next century and was laughed and ridiculed for it and any fool can see that this is going to become true very soon.

Lot of people have been predicting that. I was predicting it ten years ago, and I also predicted that Clinton would never win re-election in 1996.

Also what about his abstract from his book, The Biggest Secret published in 1998... quote: ".... the plan is to engineer events, real and staged, that will create enormous fear in the countdown years to 2012. This includes a plan to start a third world war, either by stimulating the Muslim world into a 'Holy War' against the West, or by using the Chinese to cause global conflict. Maybe both."

What about it? Anyone who has graduated from X-Men comic books has seen fundamentalist Islam as a threat since the Iranian Revolution in 1978 and the PRC as a threat years before that.

Any you say that this kind of "prediction" gives validity to Lizard-boy's other crapola?

Give me a break!

"...those of us who think Icke is a nutter, should now listen to the man..."

He's not the only nutter out there.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Asian is too vague a term tho. Indians, mongol, koreans, thai, iranians, russians, turks, all of them are asian. That doesn't mean that their 'original' population was 'chinese' or, indeed, anything like that at all.

I do not mean "Asia"in an ethnic term as you are meaning. I mean by CONTINENT. The continent of Asia is one, as are the people that are from it, in one way or another.

The Caucuses are the area now inhabited by armenians and kurds and even (in the region) chechynans. They're not an 'asian' peoples, they aren't, as far as I know, populations that stemmed from the ancestors of the modern 'han' chinese.

Key word is "now". The term caucasian, (The caucases mtn range is in Cntrl Asia no?) Stems from an Asian peoples(like you said are a broad range) that lived and developed in that area. When I say Asian You assume I mean Chinese, they are But one of like you said MANY Asiatic peoples.
The only reason I mention Chinese, is because it is one of the oldest surviving cultures of "asiatic"descent. That's all. Sorry.

I don't think its surprising that the europeans thought that europe was important, but yes, europe's hardly a continent.

Wow kudos to you ! It's odd I find people that know (will admit?) to Europe not being a continent. Why do you not find it odd that Europeans found themselves so important though?

And if Europe is one, then certainly india is one also. Heck, at least, geologically, india was a seperate land mass.

I do not mean to taunt a mod, but, India ( as yo mentioned europe) is not seperate from anything, It is connected to Asia as well. Surrounded on three sides by water a peninsula off of asia.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

He's not the only nutter out there.

What is the point of such statements? Does it make your argument (what argument?) stronger?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, it doesn't make my argument weaker; at least, no one here has debated those facts I brought up, n'est-ce pas?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
Key word is "now". The term caucasian, (The caucases mtn range is in Cntrl Asia no?) Stems from an Asian peoples(like you said are a broad range) that lived and developed in that area.

There is nothing to suggest this tho. There isn't much that I am aware of to suggest that the people currently in the caucus are not the people there thousands of years ago (with the possible exception of tataric peoples and perhaps some turkic peoples and I suppose any kurds too.)

The only reason I mention Chinese, is because it is one of the oldest surviving cultures of "asiatic"descent.

Ah, ok, I had misunderstood. Yes, the people in the caucus are asian, in so far as Arabs are asian. Syrians are asian. The hans in china are asian, you mean asian as a geographical term. Check.

It's odd I find people that know (will admit?) to Europe not being a continent.

I've never understood that myself. I mean, like I said, if europe is a continent, then india, at the very least, as to be one also. Certainly India before europe.

Why do you not find it odd that Europeans found themselves so important though?

? Becuase every group thinks that they are important. The Europeans saw that their land was rather seperate (relatively) from the rest of the world, and big, so they refered to it as continental, and this was especially sensible before people really realized how big the world was. I'm sure that anient chinese maps of the world have china at the center. Look at the word Mediterranean. It means somethign like 'in the middle of the earth', the mediterranean was the sea that was at the focus of the earth, and the continents were wrapped around it. In that way, it sort of made sense to call europe a continent. Also, why shouldn't europeans, certainly up until the modern era, have been more concerned with themselves than the rest of the world, and interpret the world history in terms of how it influenced them and the like? Parochial, yes, but not unusual or surprising.

And if Europe is one, then certainly india is one also. Heck, at least, geologically, india was a seperate land mass.

I do not mean to taunt a mod, but, India ( as yo mentioned europe) is not seperate from anything, It is connected to Asia as well. Surrounded on three sides by water a peninsula off of asia.

Yes, however, india is a land mass that was long ago attached to africa. It rifted off and became seperate and started its long movement to its current location. Along the way, madagascar broke off, and further along, the seychelles broke off. India, for a long time geologically, was a seperate indepentant continent. Finally it rammed into asia, and the crumble zone of that collision is the Himalayan mountains, so it still 'sort of' maintains a seperate identity. Eruope, on the other hand, was almost allways part of the mega africa-asia continent, even tho at times large parts were submerged and it was 'seperate' in that sense. But, heck, if we drained the mediterranean sea, it'd just be part of africa-asia. So I say, india has to be said to be a continent before europe.
Of course, africa and asia are interconnected also, so one could argue that they aren't seperate continents. The Red Sea, is, infact, simply a depression partly formed by the rifting of africa itself. Ignoring the water, its still very much connected.
Africa is unsual tho, in that it has a massive central, extremely ancient Kraton as its center, a large super ancient mass of continental material that hasn't been altered, broked, reporcessed, rifted, developed mountains, for millions of years.

Anyway, its true, people get caught up over there being seven continents, and that europe is one of them. Doesn't really matter if europe isn't a continent.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Of course, africa and asia are interconnected also, so one could argue that they aren't seperate continents. The Red Sea, is, infact, simply a depression partly formed by the rifting of africa itself. Ignoring the water, its still very much connected.

Touché

Africa is unsual tho, in that it has a massive central, extremely ancient Kraton as its center, a large super ancient mass of continental material that hasn't been altered, broked, reporcessed, rifted, developed mountains, for millions of years.

Yeah I am aware of this and find it unusually odd myself. BTW-Do you know if that naturally occuring nuclear reactor was found in this area that you speak of?
www.alamut.com...

. Doesn't really matter if europe isn't a continent.

Ultimately no it really does'nt, especially if their floods and heat waves continue. It might come to resemble something similar to how you described the red sea

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't know if it coincides with the kraton, but I'd think it must, since it was a very very ancient concentration of nuke materials. If it was that ancient, I'd think it coincides with the kraton.

On the red sea/europe, recall also that whats not the missisippi river basin (and the tributaries and surrounding areas) was, in the Cretaceous, a shallow inland sea! I'm not sure if its something any one should worry about, but that'd be a bit of weirdness to have it occur again!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I don't know if it coincides with the kraton, but I'd think it must, since it was a very very ancient concentration of nuke materials. If it was that ancient, I'd think it coincides with the kraton.

On the red sea/europe, recall also that whats not the missisippi river basin (and the tributaries and surrounding areas) was, in the Cretaceous, a shallow inland sea! I'm not sure if its something any one should worry about, but that'd be a bit of weirdness to have it occur again!

True . I find it particularly interesting ,as it would suggest the complete opposite effects theorized by climatoligist. You know the theory that, in the event of catastrophic climactic change, many speculate that both the eastern and western seaboard would be completely wiped out, leaving only middle america intact?This information would actually seem to counter that argument.

Sorry for getting soo off topic.
I'll stick to Ikke from now on here

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
Err Driver... explain how

quote "Recent DNA results confirm ancient Chinese human reamins are Caucasian 1,000 years before East Asian people arrived"

explains

quote" how the global human population will be microchipped like cattle in the first part on the next century and was laughed and ridiculed for it and any fool can see that this is going to become true very soon."

The argument i see goes like this.

Remains are Caucasian... therefore we will all be microchipped.

Hmm no sorry don't see the link.

wow were you a debater in H.S. or college? The first recognition of the logical fallacy within the argument. (applause!)

Icke is nothing more than you and me. A speculator, I wonder how many of his unpublished theories and nonsense were wrong? Probably a lot, i'd guess. He would make a good sci-fi film director, but that's about it. Astrology is probably more consistantly correct than Icke. Beware of false prophets.

Although I love his "lizard people" thoery, I like to tell it to devout christians, then watch the happiness melt from thier face. Hey, I'm not saying it isn't all possible, heck anything is possible really. Just sounds a lot like the thoery of someone who watches too much stargate, beware the Goua-Ould (wow i feel like a nerd).

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
here we go again, another person going off from a half0truth.

The global conciousness he talks about is nothing to do with information on stuff like this or anything else... its really complicated so I'm not going into it but just to let you know, you have a half-truth becuase, like all others who dislike Icke, they have read a few lines about him and go from that and subsequently spawn-off a ton of half-truths like you have just done so well in this case.

Pathetic.

I certainly hope that you aren't referring to ME in this comment.
I have been an avid follower of David Icke for years now, and IF you were paying attention, you would have noticed the trend of Icke's; which relates to the global infinite consciousness and how we can all tap into it, and that 'David Icke' is just a temporary manifestation of the infinite being that we are all objectively-viewing sub-components of (in the definition of THIS existence).
In *ONENESS* there is no individual who knows any more than any other one, because there ARE no individuals, we are all simply ONE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join