It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another of Icke's statements now confirmed...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Recent DNA results confirm ancient Chinese human reamins are Caucasian 1,000 years before East Asian people arrived. SOURCE

Not only this has now been confirmed but how about when Icke said in the early 1990's about how the global human population will be microchipped like cattle in the first part on the next century and was laughed and ridiculed for it and any fool can see that this is going to become true very soon.

Also what about his abstract from his book, The Biggest Secret published in 1998...

".... the plan is to engineer events, real and staged, that will create enormous fear in the countdown years to 2012. This includes a plan to start a third world war, either by stimulating the Muslim world into a 'Holy War' against the West, or by using the Chinese to cause global conflict. Maybe both."

- David Icke, The Biggest Secret, 1998

Now this should dissolve any ridiculous statements about Icke being a dis-informer... an Illuminati tool out to discredit the global conspiracy and it also means those of us who think Icke is a nutter, should now listen to the man for he is by far the most knowledgable person publicly known on the global conspiracy.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Driver]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Where did you get the info about the DNA? Linky?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yeah where is a link?

And am I the only one who has studied Linguistics?

Does not Cauc-Asian, not come from an asian population that populated the caucases mountain range? A little geography is needed as well, I admit.

But come on here, we are not talking rocket-surgery!

[sorry if that was rude]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
AFAIK, the Caucasion's were humanity after some type of catastrophic disaster where they lived up on the mountains thousands of years before Sumer and thats why agriculture started at something like 8,000ft, fact.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
AFAIK, the Caucasion's were humanity after some type of catastrophic disaster where they lived up on the mountains thousands of years before Sumer and thats why agriculture started at something like 8,000ft, fact.

BEFORE Sumer?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure... been a good couple of years since I read Icke's "The Biggest Secret"... its all documented in there and I highly reccomend you read it... it all has relevence to todays global conspiracy New World Order agenda. Fascinating stuff.

Anyway, back on topic, HERE's a page of David Icke quotes... I'm sure you can see a few coming to be or in the near-future and some already been fullfilled.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I'm not sure... been a good couple of years since I read Icke's "The Biggest Secret"... its all documented in there and I highly reccomend you read it... it all has relevence to todays global conspiracy New World Order agenda. Fascinating stuff.

Anyway, back on topic, HERE's a page of David Icke quotes... I'm sure you can see a few coming to be or in the near-future and some already been fullfilled.

I have read both the biggest secret and children of the Matrix by Ikke.

I have always been under the assumption that ALL aspects of cvvilization, as we know it began in Sumer.(writing, agriculture, laws, cities, etc)

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah me too and I've just googled and found I was wrong, the Caucasian's were in being AFTER Sumer.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Driver--thanks for the link. I've been too afraid to ask who David Iske is for fear of showing ignorance but you gave me a place to start.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yeah me too and I've just googled and found I was wrong, the Caucasian's were in being AFTER Sumer.

Yeah I thougt so. Just didn't want to claim to know all.

Caucasians(white people) are desecended from the asian people of the caucases(Mispell?) Mountain range. All caucasians!

Europe actually is not even a continent as some would argue. But if you look at any globe, you will see it is not a continent, but rather a series of large peninsulas off of Asia.(Iberian, SKandinavian, etc, etc)

They try to say "Asia-Minor" , and Asia, and Europe as if they are seperate. Yet they are one in the same. THey are divisions made up so Europeans can feel like they evolved seperate from Asian culture.

[Prepares for crucifixition]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Indeed... its all overly confusing but the bottom line of it all is that all whites originated from the Caucasion's... theres no such thing as differant races like the Saxons, Jews, Hebrews blah blah blah.... all whites are from a single origin.

I find it so subtle how America whites are called Caucasions

[edit on 30-4-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Recent DNA results confirm ancient Chinese human reamins are Caucasian 1,000 years before East Asian people arrived. SOURCE

When did Icke state anything like this?

The report doesn't confirm anything, really. There is no such thing as 'caucasian'.

"Modern DNA and ancient DNA show that Uighurs, Kazaks, Krygyzs, the peoples of Central Asia are all mixed Caucasian and East Asian. The modern and ancient DNA tell the same story," he said.

Keep in mind that these aren't hard and fast terms. Caucasiod is a rather meaningless word. I suppose it can be used to state that the aboriginal peoples in part of china weren't the same as the current inhabitants, but thats really not saying much. IE, either way, these people are the ancestors of the different people's in modern china.

".... the plan is to engineer events, real and staged, that will create enormous fear in the countdown years to 2012. This includes a plan to start a third world war, either by stimulating the Muslim world into a 'Holy War' against the West, or by using the Chinese to cause global conflict. Maybe both."

Not for nothing, but thats not very pres-cient.

it also means those of us who think Icke is a nutter, should now listen to the man for he is by far the most knowledgable person publicly known on the global conspiracy.

Why should anyone continue to listen to him? Where, and more importantly what, does he say? These mummies were known since the 80's. For an even longer time it was known that there were central asian peoples who migrated in all directions who spoke indo-european languages. I don't think it'd've been too difficult for Icke to realize this back then, lots of people were aware of it. It sounds like he might've heard one of the spectacular reports about these 'red haired' mummies from china and elaborated on it.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
Caucasians(white people) are desecended from the asian people of the caucases(Mispell?) Mountain range. All caucasians!

Asian is too vague a term tho. Indians, mongol, koreans, thai, iranians, russians, turks, all of them are asian. That doesn't mean that their 'original' population was 'chinese' or, indeed, anything like that at all.

The Caucuses are the area now inhabited by armenians and kurds and even (in the region) chechynans. They're not an 'asian' peoples, they aren't, as far as I know, populations that stemmed from the ancestors of the modern 'han' chinese.

THey are divisions made up so Europeans can feel like they evolved seperate from Asian culture.

I don't think its surprising that the europeans thought that europe was important, but yes, europe's hardly a continent. And if Europe is one, then certainly india is one also. Heck, at least, geologically, india was a seperate land mass.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Indeed... its all overly confusing but the bottom line of it all is that all whites originated from the Caucasion's... theres no such thing as differant races like the Saxons, Jews, Hebrews blah blah blah.... all whites are from a single origins

This is not true. The peoples of europe have a long and varied history, and are not all descended from populations living in the caucus. No group of people is really, there really isn't any such thing as a 'race'.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What I've heard about the emergence of modern man is that they came from 3 major groups. One commonly known as black, one commonly known as white, and one commonly known as asian. But, the first people to inhabit Japan I know were of a white stock. Eventually, the were pushed to the northern islands, and there are only small minority left.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
theres no need to get into a debate over Sumer or other "Cradle Civilizations"

History at this point (pre3000BC) is just speculation based on circumstancial evidence for the most part.

We know vague truths when talking about life before 3000BC. We do not know cold hard facts for the most part. History is still a mystery.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Err Driver... explain how

quote "Recent DNA results confirm ancient Chinese human reamins are Caucasian 1,000 years before East Asian people arrived"

explains

quote" how the global human population will be microchipped like cattle in the first part on the next century and was laughed and ridiculed for it and any fool can see that this is going to become true very soon."

The argument i see goes like this.

Remains are Caucasian... therefore we will all be microchipped.

Hmm no sorry don't see the link.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There is nothing truly special about David Icke, he simply states that which we can all connect to and 'download' from the infinite global consciousness.
We are all capable of knowing that which David knows, we just need to find out how. (It's not that hard, actually. ^_^ )

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
here we go again, another person going off from a half0truth.

The global conciousness he talks about is nothing to do with information on stuff like this or anything else... its really complicated so I'm not going into it but just to let you know, you have a half-truth becuase, like all others who dislike Icke, they have read a few lines about him and go from that and subsequently spawn-off a ton of half-truths like you have just done so well in this case.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Driver, it'd really clear a lot up if you could tell us how 'the mummies are caucasion' confirms anythign Icke said, I am not familiar enough with his stuff to know if he said anything like that.

Originally posted by Jamuhn
What I've heard about the emergence of modern man is that they came from 3 major groups.

The origins of different human groups is actually fascinatingly complex and there's far too much intermingling for a (common sense yet ultimately not accurate) account like you note. The Ainu are the 'aboriginals' in japan, but they're not 'white people', strictly, for example. Human identity is a pretty fickly thing. I think that the Turks illustrate this perfectly. The Turks are a central asian people who speak an asiatic language, they migrated in great numbers into modern Turkey. The people in modern turkey look nothing like the people in turkmenistan, yet, technically, they're the same peoples. And presumably, the ancestors of both groups looked different than either.

Or look at the russians in the areas where the Tartars held sway, the Tartars were, as far as I understand, something very similar to the mongols, a 'thuroughly asian' peoples. We can still see this in modern tartars, but there are also a lot of people who have mixed tartaric ancestry. And then when you consider that underneath all that 'modern' stuff there are ethnic rus, invasive slavs, scythians, alans, huns, and who knows what else. But it would be a misnomer to say that, say, most europeans stem from one ancient tribe that expanded into most of europe, or that something similar happened in most other regions.

nrky
We are all capable of knowing that which David knows

Seems like he doesn't know anything in particular, at least not anything that hasn't already been discussed for years before he could've come upon it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join