It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

TR-3B or Alien craft?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
why would a plane biult for stealth have lights on it




posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilntShdw
why would a plane biult for stealth have lights on it


Thank you...


Originally posted by Annunaki
Ok, lemme straghten this out. I suggested that the craft may be human in origin. The TR-3B is not a publicly known craft, but in a report i read about the propulsion prototypes,those arent lights but rather VTOL exhaust plumes. but that craft that is shown in the image is, as ive said, the actual black triangle (alien in origin) not the TR-3B (human reverse-engineered version of the black triangle). That basically means that our government made a replica of the craft so that we would have a method of matching it's maneuverability, and also for propaganda as stating it to be ONLY human, though it obviously is not


Oh please... You have access? Do you know? To be honest, I don't even see even a start to a reason why... And now, how and why "VTOL exhaust" would cast some light like that? Tell me really.

In your post, you are trying to imply that our human scientists have been successful in reverse-engineering from a black flying triangle to a earthly similar thing? OK... Anything to back that?

Please...



posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
to back the fact that scientist have tried to build a VTOL stealth platform. Look up some stuff on the Aurora Project, and try reading a little book called the Hunt For Zero Point. that'll get you somewhere for starters. I dont know exactly what it is you want me to tell you. I'm no more certain of these things than you are. but if you doubt any ideas being proposed, then proof will do you no good, because you will simply not choose to see it, should it be shown to you. I would just as well proclaim that i know nothing if that is what you want to hear.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
There is something ominous about them that just screams alien.. however ever hear the story about the hunter who got to use his zoom scope on one of them and saw the "RELEASE HERE" label on a door? Or the guy who was shooting at one that was hovering REALLY low because of some problem it was having and someone (human) on the inside of the craft opened up a trap door and asked him to please stop shooting them?

I know a guy.. who told me about "the ufo" he saw..

"It had three lights on each corner of it."

And he was completely oblivious to the BT phenomina. There is no doubt that the thing exists. SO many people have seen it.

There is no record or history of the US flying their secret planes over major cities.. (is there?) they just do not do that (do they?). If it crashes?? Would they REALLY risk flying a prototype aircraft over a populated area and risk it crashing in to something.. concidering how low they fly sometimes I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that crashing IN TO a building would be a possibility. Imagine if a BT had crashed in to the WTC one afternoon? Ever hear the story about the one that flew some 30 feet off the ground and between a some sky scrapers in Chicago? Not to mention they have ENOUGH space to fly the thing where no one is going to see it.. instead they fly the things all over major highways and cities not to mention really low too?? So.. its got to be an alien craft, besides what the hell would the USA be doing in Belgium anyways.. just playing around testing out their new toys and scaring the # out of the home team with how they can turn off fighters functions at will... yeah right.. like this tech wouldn't be installed on every single US weapon system.

I'd love to see one.. man.. it wouldn't change anything, but damn it would be nice to see one.

How come.. not ONE US service man has EVER come out and said "Hey, I fly UFOs and I want to tell the truth about this!"

Or I mean.. imagine the crew that has to keep those things up and running? The people at Boeing or Raytheon wouldn't say anything about it? I find it hard to believe that they would keep something like this a secret for too long before it just got out eventually. So.. they have to think about how to maximise their secret without waiting so long that it becomes common knowledge that they have all this fantastic stuff that they won't let us benifit from.

Actually.. why would the US not just say "Well these Raptors are pretty good.. but we are building a fleet of aircraft that can disabled enemy jets just by flipping a switch, we even have the ability to just disabled their weapons systems and not injure the pilot too if we want.. but give us 200 of these fighter jets anyways." It just doesn't make any sense.


You want to see NK and and Iran every other 'rogue state' "get in line" really quick...

.. whip out your football field sized V shaped mothership which launches a small attack fleet of "ultra stealth" noiseless flying black triangles. Which happen to microwave their enemies quickly to death before their useless plane and tanks and missiles get a chance to stop working the second they attempt to attack the black fleet.

Therefore.. I'm betting that they are all almost alien.

Though I really like that reverse engineering theory.. so basically then they do not have enough of them or understand them enough to use them as a military offensive weapon then?

Ah well speculation is fun.. I'm certain that one day we'll know what this is, I just hope that the revelation isn't accompanied by screaming and crying and dying from an alien invasion fleet.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
to back the fact that scientist have tried to build a VTOL stealth platform. Look up some stuff on the Aurora Project, and try reading a little book called the Hunt For Zero Point. that'll get you somewhere for starters. I dont know exactly what it is you want me to tell you. I'm no more certain of these things than you are. but if you doubt any ideas being proposed, then proof will do you no good, because you will simply not choose to see it, should it be shown to you. I would just as well proclaim that i know nothing if that is what you want to hear.


Well, that was no attack, and actually what I meant is really "we don't know". Not you, not me. What we can do is elaborate on some evidence and argue about those clues, but actually there is so far no proof.

I am absolutely convinced that some scientists on earth are working on that, and I am convinced that some of that technology is inspired by reverse engineering of alien spacecrafts, but I am also profoundly convinced that we cannot do it yet.


Originally posted by Vis Mega
(...)
How come.. not ONE US service man has EVER come out and said "Hey, I fly UFOs and I want to tell the truth about this!"
(...)


So true! Some things have remained well hidden for years though, but I like your idea here...


Originally posted by Vis Mega
(...)
There is no record or history of the US flying their secret planes over major cities.. (is there?) they just do not do that (do they?). If it crashes?? Would they REALLY risk flying a prototype aircraft over a populated area and risk it crashing in to something.. concidering how low they fly sometimes I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that crashing IN TO a building would be a possibility. Imagine if a BT had crashed in to the WTC one afternoon? Ever hear the story about the one that flew some 30 feet off the ground and between a some sky scrapers in Chicago? Not to mention they have ENOUGH space to fly the thing where no one is going to see it.. instead they fly the things all over major highways and cities not to mention really low too?? So.. its got to be an alien craft, besides what the hell would the USA be doing in Belgium anyways..
(...)


Exactly what I always thought of it.



posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




top topics
 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join