It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B or Alien craft?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The triangle doesnt look like the aurora or the manta, to tell you the truth. If I was able to see the big red light in the middle of the three white ones, it would be more definitive. It looks more like the belgian triangle, which I believe was a case of a real alien UFO.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigma
Was this posted before? If it was I apologize... but you have to admit that it does look pretty convincing! I am not sure how much can be done with Photoshop, but it seems to be the debunking tool used most often today.

I personally am a photoshop artist (not for debunking, mind you) and even through hard scrutiny, i cant see anything in that image that photoshop could synthesize. It seems to me, to be a regular film photograph (genuine film grain, not digital) that has been scanned and enlarged. What i see there is unmistakably a TR-3B. BUT, judging by its orientation, the craft doesn't seem like it's being chased, but rather that IT is chasing a smaller craft. On another thread, there was a sighting that sounded like the military intercepting a ufo craft. in the case of this image, the TR-3B would be the only human aircraft capable of intercepting such a small craft, given the flight characteristics of extraterrestrial IAVs.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The triangle doesnt look like the aurora or the manta, to tell you the truth. If I was able to see the big red light in the middle of the three white ones, it would be more definitive. It looks more like the belgian triangle, which I believe was a case of a real alien UFO.

if the original triangle WERE ufo's. then maybe the tr-3b is a reverse-engineered craft (like so many others).

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I personally am a photoshop artist (not for debunking, mind you) and even through hard scrutiny, i cant see anything in that image that photoshop could synthesize. It seems to me, to be a regular film photograph (genuine film grain, not digital) that has been scanned and enlarged. What i see there is unmistakably a TR-3B. BUT, judging by its orientation, the craft doesn't seem like it's being chased, but rather that IT is chasing a smaller craft. On another thread, there was a sighting that sounded like the military intercepting a ufo craft. in the case of this image, the TR-3B would be the only human aircraft capable of intercepting such a small craft, given the flight characteristics of extraterrestrial IAVs.

That makes sense! We have been trying for years to catch a UFO in terms of speed, however I am not sure a conventional ship could do it(not even a very advanced on like the Aurora), so this leaves us with the possibility of a human-built craft now confronting smaller alien vehicles. Perhaps this is why these TR-3B loiter around densely populated areas, they are interceptors!

BTW, I have heard accounts of Abductees being dropped off by UFOs only to be abducted again by a TR-3B! And this abduction occured near a major city, New Orleans, and it leads me to further believe that the govenment is trying to find out why they continue to abduct people. I don't know it is a theory.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Sigma]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That makes sense! We have been trying for years to catch a UFO in terms of speed, however I am not sure a conventional ship could do it(not even a very advanced on like the Aurora), so this leaves us with the possibility of a human-built craft now confronting smaller alien vehicles. Perhaps this is why these TR-3B loiter around densely populated areas, they are interceptors!

BTW, I have heard accounts of Abductees being dropped off by UFOs only to be abducted again by a TR-3B! And this abduction occured near a major city, New Orleans, and it leads me to further believe that the govenment is trying to find out why they continue to abduct people. I don't know it is a theory.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Sigma]

I have had my own personal "theories" around this subject myself. i've just never voiced them. But it does seem true. There is many undeniable sources that say our government has confirmed the existence of extraterrestrial races, and their interaction with the human race. Many abduction stories... truly genuine abduction stories, detail being in craft that arent generally low-tech enough to be visible. BUT our government isn't as technologically primitive as it is leading on. They most likely do have methods of dectecting these crafts, and could easily be galavanting around as alien races, just to further fool the most persistent of ufologists, and researchers.

There is a little game being played, and we're the pawns.
there is humans that live on this ships, with these races, according to contactees. That would mean that the human race is being kept in the loop. simply, the race as a whole, doesn't know about it. and for many generations, probably never will unless something is changed.
In a foreign aspect, the entirety of these other races may not even be aware that they have entities of thier own that are interacting with us.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I agree, I to would say the Belgian Triangle, the lights seperation and the crafts shape all point in that direction. The only difference is of course the Belgian one had a fourth light in the middle of it, but that light blinked, so this picture was took while it was off.

The Belgian Triangle

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am curious to know what the characteristic behavior was of this craft when it was sighted. given the scientific principles of the TR-3Bs propulsion system, this light being seen may have simply been a type of additional "thruster" much like how an F-14 folds in its wings when it kicks in it's afterburners. The effect could be similar to the conical shaped flames of the afterburn exhaust after the plane has broken the sound barrier. The other three lights seen are resultant from the other engines. so, i am curious if the pulse rate and duration of this blinking is known.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was one of the founders of JP Aerospace. Several years ago, owing to our work with Rockoons and High-altitude rocket launch platforms, our firm was approached by the USAF BattleLab to undertake the development of a theater-launched, high-altitude multimission ULAV (Unmanned Lighter-than-Air Vehicle) which became known as the Ascender.

The Ascender-prototypes were essentially V-shaped blimps designed to be remotely piloted at altitudes in excess of 100K feet. There they would loiter, out of conventional weapons range, to serve as real-time recon/com relay (and, potentially, weapons) platforms for days or weeks at a time. The V-shape was a concesstion to aerodynamics; more manueverable, more stable in cross-winds. Due to their Mylar/nylon/carbon fiber construction and high operating range they were extremely stealthy. Propulsion was nothing exotic: electric motors turning a couple of high-altitude props based on the designed used for NASA's Helios.

The phase-one contract was worth $20 million US. So much of that went to our Certified Government Contractor sponsor (Yes, they had lots of 'Black Ops' contracts) that we were run into the red just trying to finish the prototype. The USAF then attempted to test launch the prototype out of our Ft. Stockton, TX spaceport, in a tornado! The vehicle was of course torn to shreds and destroyed, then carted to a base in New Mexico. I hear it's been re-assembled and was schedualled for flight testing in Oregon this last March. Your tax dollars at work!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
its a spacecraft its not the right shape to be a normal plane

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
does anyone honestly think that a plane that is under development would have flight lights on it? I don't think so, especially if this craft is top secret. there wouldnt be any lights at all.

its probably a 747 at an odd angle during a turn or something similar.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
but from your statement, it sounds like you're assuming that those lights are "flight" lights or transponder beacons of some time....no one (here, anyway) knows what purpose those lights serve on that craft -- could be propulsion-related, or something else that makes the presence of the lights required, not optional.

just thinking outside the box, here.....

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is there any whatsoever evidence pointing towards "Black Triangles" being a government project? There is ofcourse the Aurora, but how do we know that's what it looks like?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Uh, hasn't anybody thought of something that we know looks like that?

I.e. F/B-117?

Taken from underneath, it looks very similar.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilntShdw
its a spacecraft its not the right shape to be a normal plane

the TR-3B isnt your "run of the mill" aircraft design. but i too, would like to believe that the craft seen in the image is not human. There was a pretty well recorded alien air "skirmish" that was witnessed by alot. one of the craft in that video was like the TR-3B. but was a lot more genuine and definitely more advanced than our reverse-engineered version.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
any chance you can get a link to that footage? i've never seen it but i really want to.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.nuforc.org... I think there is evidence the US gov has a craft like that.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
any chance you can get a link to that footage? i've never seen it but i really want to.

I actually saw it on the news a while ago. It might be on the Art bell website though.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
I agree, I to would say the Belgian Triangle, the lights seperation and the crafts shape all point in that direction. The only difference is of course the Belgian one had a fourth light in the middle of it, but that light blinked, so this picture was took while it was off.

The Belgian Triangle

Yes, indeed... Plus, need I say that once again (apparently yes, though...): do ANY of the crafts known today to be like triangular have a bright light in each corner? Do ANY of the secret crafts known or not need those lights? Obviously not, they would be easily seen... Do those lights have ANY role that can be thought of on a earthly craft?

Now, answer those questions in a convincing manner, and maybe then I'll start to think that those things may be of earthly origin...

Add to that, that, as someone stated earlier on this thread, the Photoshop excuse is easily used by those who don't want to discuss it... Photoshop is a powerful tool, but the human eye is more powerful than any software. If, everyone must agree, this photo is taken through a thing that is not a human eye, it is at first a human eye that spotted it... Not all witnesses are wrong, and not all pictures are fake.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok, lemme straghten this out. I suggested that the craft may be human in origin. The TR-3B is not a publicly known craft, but in a report i read about the propulsion prototypes,those arent lights but rather VTOL exhaust plumes. but that craft that is shown in the image is, as ive said, the actual black triangle (alien in origin) not the TR-3B (human reverse-engineered version of the black triangle). That basically means that our government made a replica of the craft so that we would have a method of matching it's maneuverability, and also for propaganda as stating it to be ONLY human, though it obviously is not

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In low light, various CCD's have trouble with color and the white balance gets whacked so those could be standard nav lights from a F-117 or the like....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join