It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush was in a Bunker on 9/11????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Bush had no reason whatsoever to be in a bunker on 9/11.

YOu get it!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Motion- why thank you. The less said the better. We are in the know

dh

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Rasputin13I cannot overemphasize the importance of protecting our President, no matter who it may be, at all times.

You got my Way Above, I have only given a few......

Oh ye of little brain

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Are you saying the president shouldn't be protected?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponderosa
Bush also claimed he watched the first plane hit the WTC on tv on 9/11, during one of his "town meeting" speeches... which was impossible because the tape of that didn't come out til three days after 9/11.

Wrong there Ponderosa, I saw a MPEG/AVI clip of the plane hitting the WTC on one of the news websites only about 3 hours later. And if I could see it ... I'm pretty sure old GW could.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
First of all... I can't believe how many of you don't remember Bush being taken to a military base on 9/11 and placed in a bunker. I think you must have been in a bunker on 9/11 and for weeks after!

Secondly, how can anyone honestly argue about protecting the President of the United States? Whether you like him or not, the President needs to be protected at all times, especially during a full-scale terrorist attack on our nation. If an attack is taking place on this country, and the extent of it is unknown, then I want our President secured in a bunker where his safety cannot be questioned. The ability of our President to run this nation is not hampered by being in an underground bunker with more communications equipment than Office Max.

Even though I didn't care much for Bill Clinton, I was comforted to know that he took security at the White House very seriously. Monica was always under his oval office desk for bombing drills, right??? Duck and cover!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Seriously, the president, regardless of who it is, needs to be kept safe. The entire country was in confusion on that day. If there were rumors that George Bush was killed things could have been a lot worse.

A lot of you conspiracy people talk about how Rumsfeld and Cheney are pulling all the strings and W is a puppet. If you belive that, why do you mock Bush for being protected? Would you rather have Cheney as president? Honestly, you people are full of contradictions.

It's a FACT that Bush didn't want to go into a bunker. He had no choice in the matter. The death of any president when the country is under attack would be a crushing blow to America. Why don't you understand that?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeanutButterJellyTime
Seriously, the president, regardless of who it is, needs to be kept safe. The entire country was in confusion on that day. If there were rumors that George Bush was killed things could have been a lot worse.

A lot of you conspiracy people talk about how Rumsfeld and Cheney are pulling all the strings and W is a puppet. If you belive that, why do you mock Bush for being protected? Would you rather have Cheney as president? Honestly, you people are full of contradictions.

It's a FACT that Bush didn't want to go into a bunker. He had no choice in the matter. The death of any president when the country is under attack would be a crushing blow to America. Why don't you understand that?

Bla bla bla

BLAAA.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join