It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS running Slow for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just wondering I am having long lag times on pages loarding is anyone else see this.

example

Header data processed in 0.034 seconds
Page processed in 1.572 seconds

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I was just a little while ago but it seems to be loading very well now

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The forums load fine for me. It takes as long if I were to visit google.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They are kinda slow for me.Alot slower than usual.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Are you guys using Firefox? Because that was slow for me. I switched over to Opera just now and it's pretty speedy!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have slow moments every now and then, best thing to do is close the browser and wait a bit, I find. But, the times you gave aren't really that bad. The times of the posts in this thread are at peak surfing hours for Americans across the entire country. Blame our popularity, if you must.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
The times of the posts in this thread are at peak surfing hours for Americans across the entire country. Blame our popularity, if you must.

Its been slow for me too. Takes much longer than usual for the posts to load...

Since Americans across the entire country are making ATS slower, I have decided to move to MEXICO for faster access. I just have to find out a semi-truck service to take me over there illegally
...Mexico, here I come

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It has been very slow on and off for me on IE and onces in a while I get the "can't not find server".

So I guess I am not the only one.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
While marg6043 becomes the mistress of the double negative, I can say with positivity that it has been slower for me of late (including before the so-called Pope Wars).

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
While marg6043 becomes the mistress of the double negative, I can say with positivity that it has been slower for me of late (including before the so-called Pope Wars).

Pope Wars?

Man.... that was good...

ATS loads quite fast here, I got no problems.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yeah last week and the week before I experienced VERY slow loading times, sometimes the pages wouldn't even load at all.

Might have been a problem with my ISP but everythings running smooth now - Using Opera 7.54.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was having serious loading time issues which gradually got worse and worse until the recent hacker incident. Since then loading times have been faster than I've ever seen them. Maybe restoring the database from backup cleared a few bugs, although that couldn't be the case if others are experiencing slower page load times. Meh~

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Page processed in 3.574 seconds

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm getting this page processed in .951, but of couse the times will get higher as there are more posts.

I've never tried it, but you could take a look in the memcenter, and there will be something you can spend 50 points on wich is "low bandwith mode".

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have noticed it choking quite a bit lately.

Im not sure how much of that is ATS and how much is my own machine.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Doing fine for me:
Header data processed in 0.030 seconds
Page processed in 0.135 seconds

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join