It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The answer to everything

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
have you guy heard of Alex Collier?
he claim he had contract with alien race call the Andromedans.
..and they tell him everything like;
where we came from?
who made the crop circle and why?
why the mayan calender end at 2013?
and more....

here the link
www.orianainternational.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
why would they be called Andromodeans? WE call that galaxy Andromeda... why would they? That's completely retarded.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Myan calendar ends on Dec. 22, 2012.....
not in 2013.

There are NUMEROUS crop circles, not just one.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Alex Collier is obviously stringing people along. He has been around for many years and keeps adjusting dates and "facts" to suit his purposes. I personally find many inconsistencies and bald faced lieing in his lectures.

Again like Meier, Newland and other contactees I believe he may have had one genuine experience which he expanded upon or he is quite genuinely being strung along by aliens and can not see the problems with what he is told.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I thought the answer was 42.

seriously though, anybody that claims to have all the answers is wrong, misguided, or trying to mess with people. it's just not possible. not to mention this guy's website reads like just another tinfoil hatter's rantings. as they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. it's one thing to say you have all the answers to the mysteries of the universe, but actually having them is something else entirely.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You are correct, the answer to life, the universe, and everything, is 42.... BUT, I don't think he's familiar with that.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
Alex Collier is obviously stringing people along. He has been around for many years and keeps adjusting dates and "facts" to suit his purposes. I personally find many inconsistencies and bald faced lieing in his lectures.

Again like Meier, Newland and other contactees I believe he may have had one genuine experience which he expanded upon or he is quite genuinely being strung along by aliens and can not see the problems with what he is told.

Another alien contactee with too much time on their hands apparently.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Crackerjacks are good when eaten in moderation.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
why would they be called Andromodeans? WE call that galaxy Andromeda... why would they? That's completely retarded.

I'm sorry sir, but don't you think they would use OUR terminology when communicating with us ? So isn't it perfectly logical that they would use names of places as WE know it ?

But I don't know the answer to everything so I can't say it's BS or not, all I can do is read it and see where I get from there. The more you learn and know, the more you can understand.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
was this a sub contract?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Quote:
"I'm sorry sir, but don't you think they would use OUR terminology when communicating with us ? So isn't it perfectly logical that they would use names of places as WE know it ? "

If we found another race who called our planet OogaBooga... do you think we'd call ourselves the OogaBoogians... or Earthlings? We'd use the word we use for it. I can see them doing that for somthing like 'spaceship' but their NAME? I think they'd tell us what they call themselves. Not to mention that Andromeda is a galaxy... not a planet... that'd be like us calling ourselves MilkyWayites.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Quote:
"I'm sorry sir, but don't you think they would use OUR terminology when communicating with us ? So isn't it perfectly logical that they would use names of places as WE know it ? "

If we found another race who called our planet OogaBooga... do you think we'd call ourselves the OogaBoogians... or Earthlings? We'd use the word we use for it. I can see them doing that for somthing like 'spaceship' but their NAME? I think they'd tell us what they call themselves. Not to mention that Andromeda is a galaxy... not a planet... that'd be like us calling ourselves MilkyWayites.

Well ok, I hope they won't send you then
just kidding aight.. But please dude or dudette, you should not imagine things to be just like ours, who knows maybe their names of things are hard for us to repeat or whatever. And besides if you want to make them understand who you are you'd have to refer to Oogaboogians, and other names they use for certain things. What I mean is that you wouldn't have known where they were from if the author didn't refer them as the "Andromedans" from the Zenetae starsystem.

It's interesting to read, true or not, I don't see a why to ignore it. Information sets you free

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yeah.. but incorrect information can hold you captive. Until I see proof that this nutjob talked to aliens (like him inventing some kind of crazy technological advancement they 'gave to him') I'm going to hold my opinion that he's a nutjob... who THINKS he talked to aliens.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think i'll go for "nutjob" theory to..........in the nicest possible way of course. I think it may be that anytime I hear anything remotely "Star Trekky", I am dubious. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure aliens do exist, but if their calling themselves andromideans (sp?) then they surely don't sound very advanced. I also find it unlikely that they would reveal this information to just one person and then never reappear.....there are many reasons not to believe it, but then again, what do I know.....prove me wrong

ID

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

have you guy heard of Alex Collier? he claim he had contract with alien race call the Andromedans.

Yeah and John Edward talks to your dead relatives.

There is no way this man can know why the Mayans predict the world will end. If no scientist on earth can even come up with a sound theory as to this prophecy of doom then how can this guy? I searched for "2012" and "Maya" on his site and came up empty. Can someone please post a link as to were he claims to know the outcome of the 2012 prophecy as I do not feel like reading through that aggravatingly small writing? Also there is nothing proving that the 2012 prophecy is in anyway Alien related.

Your telling me that Aliens chose to use, Alex Collier, some schmuck I've never even heard of as their first link to humanity? Why not Einstein or Gandhi or Steven Halkin? Your telling me aliens chose him over Halkin? Now that I don't buy. Who knows maybe it is easier for Aliens to "link up" with stupid people.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Alex seems to be one of many who confuse dreams for reality. On that note, Ive heard of people who claim to have had sex with big busted blonde aliens. Yeah, if they looked like that, Id go up willingly!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
"There is no way this man can know why the Mayans predict the world will end"

This is slightly off topic but I feel I must point out that the Mayans did not predict the end of the world in 2012, this is simply when their calenders end. The highly accurate and complex nature of the calender has given rise to speculation on why it ends in 2012. There are several threads dealing with Mayans on this site, do a search on it.

ID

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I know plenty about the Mayan end of the world theory cassini I simply said this because this Alex Fellow claims to know why (In that respect this was very much on topic). The Mayans in no way claim that the world will end but simply that the forth world age will end. With every new world age seems to come a new dominant race or a drastic change in the current one, it would seem that ours will be no different. So while no the world may not end our race as we know it may.

As for this Alex Collier it sounds more like the start of a cult then a true interstellar savior. He is another perfect example of why just because you claim something that doesn't make it so. I guarantee you that this man has little or no actually hard scientific evidence for any of his theories. You would think the Aliens would want to give us this so we would know that Alex Collier is not full of it. Unless of course they only wanted to talk to the great Alex Collier and couldn't care less for the rest of us who are far less advanced then him as we cannot come up with our own wild stories.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ID
There is no way this man can know why the Mayans predict the world will end. If no scientist on earth can even come up with a sound theory as to this prophecy of doom then how can this guy? I searched for "2012" and "Maya" on his site and came up empty. Can someone please post a link as to were he claims to know the outcome of the 2012 prophecy as I do not feel like reading through that aggravatingly small writing? Also there is nothing proving that the 2012 prophecy is in anyway Alien related.

Your telling me that Aliens chose to use, Alex Collier, some schmuck I've never even heard of as their first link to humanity? Why not Einstein or Gandhi or Steven Halkin? Your telling me aliens chose him over Halkin? Now that I don't buy. Who knows maybe it is easier for Aliens to "link up" with stupid people.

from utenti.lycos.it...

"Collier: the ones on the Planet are genetic modifications. The Nordics are
clones and run by computers. They are not actually living souls. Here is the
thing. The Clones are enough aware that they exist. but they know that when
they die it is over. It is like the movie" Blade runner".
That is why the greys are trying to genetically mix. . According to the
Andromedans ,the third density will eventually implode and will cease to
exist here and much of the third density is going to be raised in frequency
and that which cannot be raised in frequency or chooses not to is
basically going to compress itself, go through a black hole and create
another space in which to continue to evolve. This is the natural
progression. Apparently all this is supposed to happen now and December 30th

Harris: The end of the Mayan Calendar"

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by kingsworld]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
let's get some things a little straight:

he has stated, either in his "book" (that page) or in an interview that they do that to "accomodate" him........very simple...

Not to mention that Andromeda is a galaxy... not a planet... that'd be like us calling ourselves MilkyWayites

im pretty sure he knows that, thats why he mentions a quadrillion times that the "andromeda(n) councill", which he say consisted of at least 100 races, has decided to intervene (somewhat), and so on, and so on...

Yeah.. but incorrect information can hold you captive. Until I see proof that this nutjob talked to aliens (like him inventing some kind of crazy technological advancement they 'gave to him') I'm going to hold my opinion that he's a nutjob... who THINKS he talked to aliens.

that, my friend, is actually up to you....on one occasion he goes on like a mad man listing and listing locations of all these secret undeground bases.....u want proof? go to some of those...

I also find it unlikely that they would reveal this information to just one person and then never reappear.....there are many reasons not to believe it, but then again, what do I know.....prove me wrong

it isnt just one....i belive there are 3-5 more...why? he has stated that (its kinda like star trek), that the prime directive (or one of them) of the council is not to intervene and be as bad as someone like the greys....but, his spirirt was once with their race and died in a war here, and so this is not really intervening...

and they do reappear..he had contact for along time, long....

not only does his site read almost exactly like this site (except more personal), but the race is so advanced, that it also reads a lot like this site (hope the url works), which should tell u something else...u are probably confused right about now, but like TigeriS said, the more u know the more u understand...

had sex with big busted blonde aliens

he's not like that.....but a show on abductions i was watching once did mention some young mexican on a tractor who was beamed up (of course), did what u described, and then was dumped back into his little farm....BS in its purest from ladies and gentlemen...

The Mayans in no way claim that the world will end but simply that the forth world age will end. With every new world age seems to come a new dominant race or a drastic change in the current one, it would seem that ours will be no different. So while no the world may not end our race as we know it may.

there we go people, there we go...thank you....

in his almost lunatic (to u people) way, he mentions this thing countless times....he calls this "densities" though, and he confirms, that around that date those changes should have already taken place, and we will move on....

he says that we're something like in the third, though some will move on to the 5th....some will die, etc...he also mentions more ghost sitings, etc....and brushed up on rods slightly (that new unidentified species u might have seen on RealTV)

Unless of course they only wanted to talk to the great Alex Collier and couldn't care less for the rest of us who are far less advanced then him as we cannot come up with our own wild stories.

i truly understand that, but again, it has to do with this "intervention" thing and how they "can't", blah blah blah....

here's some of what he says on the mayan-related stuff (though i do not believe he used the word "mayan" even once, contrary to what all of u are babling about)

"What will the changes be? How will we experience them? When will they happen?

These are all good questions. No one has all the answers yet. There is, however, one answer to consider, and that is by the end of October 2013, according to the Andromedan Council, all consciousness in this universe will be 4th density that is now 3rd density. Some of us, by that time, will actually be carrying 5th density light-bodies with us. We will also have experienced a natural pole shift of the planet of 17 degrees, putting the new north pole near Saudi Arabia. So, start looking for your alternative sources."

sort of what was said by the expert on the mayan thing...

i do hope this clears some stuff up a little...and remember, he should not be taken extrememly literally, because he does in certain points (im sure that was not his intent, which he also talks about) give shortcuts to longer stories and u can get a different idea, like the jesus thing...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join