Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Intellectual's Wanted

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey Guys, im looking for smart people who would be interested in joining me to discuss, and figure out Conspirisies and statagies to cleanse the world. I like many other people have enough of the goverments of the worlds bull#. I am mainly talking about the U.S and U.K Goverments who cover-up things that we have the right to know. plz reply people, in great numbers we can get the truth once and for all.

resentedhalo




posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why not post your topics here? Altough, not everyone here is smart. I am a moron.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Something tells me resentedhalo is going to 'disappear' without explanation... that or outright arrested for treason or conspiring against the government.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can't see one small group of crackpots making any difference, sorry. I mean you no disrespect, but that's what the newspapers would label you as and I can't think of any other word, I'm falling asleep.

I'm interested to hear what you have to say, though.


[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Zzub]



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Greyhaven i dont think i can be done for talking about things that i wish, its called freedom of speech. what would our western civilisation be like without freedom of speech? i just wish our goverments would take a leaf outta my book, freedom of speech, i think its time we should be told of e.t's exsisstance.



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
Greyhaven i dont think i can be done for talking about things that i wish, its called freedom of speech. what would our western civilisation be like without freedom of speech? i just wish our goverments would take a leaf outta my book, freedom of speech, i think its time we should be told of e.t's exsisstance.


What it would be like without freedom of speech...
forgive me for laughing... It would be JUST LIKE IT IS NOW... Freedom of speech is an illusion... you can say what you want when you want as long as you don't get others too close to the truth and are convincing enough for people to believe you (on a large scale)... if you do... you will have committed suicide or have been killed in an accident... this has happend to many scientists and people in the know... This we know for a fact... if you doubt this... get some more info from this and other conspiracy sites... once you're informed you'll understand what i mean.


Peace,

MrFreeze



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Urgh...another idealistic fool



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
Urgh...another idealistic fool


Dave...

Who,... him or me?

Just wondering whom you meant...

Freeze



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I was referring to resentedhalo.

Your post was good



posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
you wanna shut ur mouth dude, you dont even know me



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You claim to be intelligent yet you mispell "conspiracies." And you use words like "plz", and "ur" and don't even use proper sentence format in some of your posts.




posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You're absolutely right. None of us know you man. All we know about you is what you have just posted. Lets all just keep it polite and courteous. We are in it together.

We have a great community here, halo. I think we'd enjoy hearing some more specifics about your theories and evidence about any conspiracies you have in mind.



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
you wanna shut ur mouth dude, you dont even know me


..and the deterioration begins.........



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey, give the guy a chance to clean up his act! Give him the benefit of the doubt. If he disappears, fine. If he cleans up the act, welcome him.



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
you wanna shut ur mouth dude, you dont even know me



I would like to know more as well.
I would also like to know if anyone would be offended if I used this qoute in my signature line? Its kinda catchy and says alot



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
Hey Guys, im looking for smart people who would be interested in joining me to discuss, and figure out Conspirisies and statagies to cleanse the world. I like many other people have enough of the goverments of the worlds bull#. I am mainly talking about the U.S and U.K Goverments who cover-up things that we have the right to know. plz reply people, in great numbers we can get the truth once and for all.

resentedhalo


If someone were to go looking for people inclined to "cleanse the world" so that they could be watched or disposed of, what better way than to offer an invitation like this?

If you're serious about gathering such a group, I think the first thing you need to learn is discretion.



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus

Originally posted by resentedhalo
you wanna shut ur mouth dude, you dont even know me



I would like to know more as well.
I would also like to know if anyone would be offended if I used this qoute in my signature line? Its kinda catchy and says alot


Go for it. I do not believe it is taken.



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Hey, give the guy a chance to clean up his act! Give him the benefit of the doubt. If he disappears, fine. If he cleans up the act, welcome him.


I should have put both posts in there.......Fair and Balanced



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus

Originally posted by resentedhalo
you wanna shut ur mouth dude, you dont even know me



I would like to know more as well.
I would also like to know if anyone would be offended if I used this qoute in my signature line? Its kinda catchy and says alot


I sold my stock in Crazy years ago, the returns were killing me.



posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
not only the "ur"s and the "plz"s but look at the title of this post:

Intellectual's Wanted

Can an intellectual own a 'wanted'? I didn't know a 'wanted' was capable of being owned, or even that it was a noun
... so why is intellectual in the singular possesive form?

Sorry... I'm not trying to pick on you but please, people, at least try to make your TITLES grammatically correct.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join