It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say the world entered WW3 tommorow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone, Im fairly new here, ive been lurking for about six months now and this is my first post. I'm just wondering what you guys think about this. Here's the scenario, Say China invades Japan, Austrailia attacks China in retaliation, Russia attacks Australia in retaliation to that, Iran and her buddies see and opportunity and launch a massive nuke attack on the US. Im not saying this is going to happen, its just a hypothetical situation if you will. Say all these events took place and WW3 started tommorow. You knew this and had about 2 hours before you absolutely KNEW a nuke was headed for your general area. What would you do, what would you bring with you?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I would immediately go to my kids home, and bring a good supply of some mind altering substance. Anything on hand. Then i would pray.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Cylent773,
Do you know something we do not? If so please do not hesitate to save as many lives as you have the power to.
I would gather my family members and head to the country.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'd just go out and get weed
Might as well go down in a puff of smoke

[edit on 24-4-2005 by ArchangelOfCool]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well i firstly highly doubt that australia would attack china in ANY situation. We have no military to do so......
Anyway say that all you said did happen, i would just jump in my car and drive to the the red center. No use in nuking the worlds second biggest deseart.
And like many other people have said, bring some bud with me. But hey that nothing new, i always have bud with me. lol

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Being underage.......

I think Id raid the Budweiser plant down towards Petaluma

what is this doing in this forum anyways
shouldnt this be moved to BTS??

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Get my gun's and ammo,
retreat to the hills with food and water.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I started one similar to this on BTS. Feel free to add something.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

No sense running. Thousands would be in their cars trying to escape... it would be a parking lot on the roads. I think Id probably say a few prayers, relax with my woman and pet my cat.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
First, that scenario is pretty far fetched, but something similar is certainly possible.

Second, if you haven't noticed, World War III has already begun.

And lastly, what would I bring:

My windup radio, a box of wine, my CDs, my truck, and my girlfriend.

Here we go!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
No sense running. Thousands would be in their cars trying to escape... it would be a parking lot on the roads.

You're right, the roads would probably be like parking lots, but then, in such a situation, I would not be against driving on the sidewalks, through the fields, heck, if it would help, I'd drive through a building!! But I don't think I could just sit around... I would have to get in the car and at least try to get to my family.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
WELL IF A NUKE IS COMMING AND YOU ONLY HAVE 2 HOURS, WHY BOTHER RUN ANYWHERE ??? IN 2 HOURS YOU CANT ESCAPE THE AREA AFFECTED, UNLESS YOU HAVE A PLAin............... so id probably call my mom and friends and say "...goodbye Mom, i hope to see you and Dad somewhere else..."just in case......... than id get my hub and go play with my dog untill the time comes... unless i had a bunker/basement...

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I would probably move to some remote place like the faroe islands and try to live a self sustaining existance.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Run off to Newyork, grab the member Kyoshi (as well as his family and close friends) head off to Indiana, grab Kyoshi's girlfriend. and go to a bomb shelter while me and Kyoshi's family spy on Kyoshi and his girl while they think they are alone

and then ruin the relationship...again... Sorry Kyon Kyon but its SOO fun to mess with your relationships ^_^

and if this really did happen...it would all be the squirrels fault...all their fault...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Since nothing seems to have gone on in Europe during ww3, I think ill catch the next plane there.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't know anything you guys don't know. I was only thinking about the subject and borrowed some plausable happenings from other posts. As for me, if I heard that line "All citizens be aware, there is a tactical nuclear strike headed for Chicago", I specifically made a pack just for this kind of thing. It has in it, (no money) probably wouldn't need it cause most of the population would be dead anyways, 4 sets of military BDU's, tactical vest, 2 handguns, my colt M4, MRE rations for a week, survival kit, first aid kit, lots of ammo, couple knives and anything else I deemed carriable on my immediate person. Take the car and get as far away from Chicago as I could, ( cause I live in the city and the initial blast would kill me and everything around me if the radiation didn't get to me). After the car was either out of gas or I was sure traffic wouldn't move, I would grab all my gear and go into the forrest close to water or the mountains or something, I would probably go south and west away from major cities.

I know I sound really really crazy and I've most likely overthought this way too much. We probably won't ever see anything remotely like war on a scale like that happen in our lifetimes anyways.

top topics

join