It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think our future is headed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If our future is the kids,then I think that this is going to be interesting to say the least.Well society let your voice be heard!What do you think is most likely going to be our future?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Legal weed, contact (eye) computer monitors with night vision and infra-red capabilities, and cheap and effecient hydro powered engines (cars). Oh, almost forgot space wars.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Toward death, of course. Thats the way its always been.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Toward death, of course. Thats the way its always been.

Toward death, you say? You are so ignorant.

Doesn't anybody understand that only an extremely small percentage of today's youth does such drugs? In my school, this one kid did drugs, and lots of em, and he was sent to rehab. He wasn't left alone, to grow up into a very unsuccessful man, to become possibly suicidal, to be the worst that society could think of. These people today at least give a damn about our youth, instead of just complaining about them on conspiracy webboards! That does absolutely nothing at all except show your ignorance to the rest of the world.

The kid still hasn't come back yet; I hope he's OK. Before middle school, he was very smart and got very good grades, until something extremely drastic happened and he was unable to cope with it. That was where he dropped off of an emotional cliff. Before you just say "kids are dumb and they do drugs and have sex and oh there goes the future", think about what might have happened to them to cause that. People don't just do drugs because they feel like it, they do it because there lives are in shambles and they're too young to see the alternatives. Thank God we have drug-awareness programs today! Now kids and teens will be able to see their futures, instead of being locked up in schools for 13 years of their lives, learning how to plot the roots of a quadratic eqation on a graph. Now seriously, how many of you do that on a regular basis at your job?

I'm really disappointed that you have been so ignorant, all of you.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I remeber a graffiti in the mens room of my college:

Right on the eye level on top of the urinal:

People! Remember your future is in your hands O...OH

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Quake]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Im a believer of John Titor so theres going to be a world war III soon!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat

Toward death, you say? You are so ignorant.

I meant as an eventual end for all of us. The fact of whether or not someone does drugs has no real bearing of the eventual ending point for all living things and that is death. Thus, we are all headed for the eventual end and that is death. Its inevitable.

Not sure how you derived that anything I posted related to teen drug use but nevertheless, I have my opinion and you have yours.

[edit on 22-4-2005 by astrocreep]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Im a believer of John Titor so theres going to be a world war III soon!!!

right. but you believe your fake time traveling buddy, i can believe in a "fake" god so you can believe that titor traveled time

top topics

join