It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transferring to the Canadian military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
"from the sounds of your big words its no suprise your brother is a medic and not somebody brave enough to pull the trigger themselves..."...huh

O.K. if you are not going to use your small brain be brave enough to pull the trigger and blow it out of your head, if you can find where that is

you moron his brother is a combat medic do you know what they do?

they go into the line of fire to save dumb s**ts like you

Ok firstly calm down... breath and stop using such insultive words... Yes i know that medics save infanty, so infatny can carry on bombing schools and hospitals, yes ive read reports from iraq of american medics watching iraqi civilians DIE rather then helping them. Medics are just as bad as infantry, as are the taxpayers who put them there.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by AmaruM]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
thanks for the removal. The red cross is thankful. (the people behind it anyway)

Mabye we could extend this a bit more now that that's out of the way.

If my Brother's a combat medic with a years time in war under his belt. What other work oppertunities are there for him in Canada. (I live here i kinda know)

I'd love to hear from somebody in a medical feild up here.

Any thoughts are nice though. Well eccept for AmaruM's.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He could probably become a paramedic, with a little training. Otherwise, his job opportunities lie mostly in security and law enforcement.

DE

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
HI, Can any one help me i am a british forces medic currently serving in Germany and have been so for the past 9 years and i am now looking at promotion to Cpl, i have completed 2 tours of Iraq, one tour of Kosovo and a tour of N.Ireland, i enjoy my job as a medic but i would like to broaden my horizens, does any one know if it is possible to transfer from the british forces to the Canadian and if so could they please advise me and if possible let me know on any possible positive and negative points.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
TAKE NOTE OF THIS!

The name calling and insults in this thread STOP NOW!

The next one gets a warn no questions asked. I don't care who started it or if you were just defending your point of view. Think before you post again.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

yup true true...you cant "transfer from 1army to another" in fact the only time i ever heard of that is in the uk i believe the bristish army does military transfers with soldiers from the Caribbean who pass their general requirement issue which i have no idea about. but anyways to even be eligible for enlistment you would have to be a landed immigrant which in the gr8t state of canada is takes a very short time to get a matter of months actually also for the land mass of canada it is vastly unpopulated and basically their army needs more soldiers but i dont kno if how often they turn down landed immigrants the rest will have to be discovered on your own!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join