It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance Denied Wants you! well your help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
you'd be surprized what kind of expertise is here...........
hehe or not

hmmmmmm would have to be worth while i think it should be a mass submission first then pick a few out of those and then have everyone vote outta the few picked....

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Making a Black Hole.....definately....suck the world and GWB into it

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
How about the reactions and the effects on the general poupulation of the Earth's people when and if it is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the reports of aileans and E.T.'s are true. The reason I feel that this would be a good topic for research is because it is a subject that really needs to be addressed in anticipation of the discovery of other life forms that may have migrated here to our Earth for whaever reason(s). The investigation would need to address all possible situations for the peacefull cohabitation with a new species or life forms. Upon the announcement of their exisitence, how would the leaders of the world potray their govts. stance on this issue.?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
ok bear with me say you are perfectly on 0degres long and lat (on any planet or moon) and you drilled straight threw the planet or moon to the other side and you jump into the hole what would happen when you hit dead center of the planet or moon?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Here is a thread I posted about how the earth is spinning faster and scientists don't know why there is a lot of speculation and someone found a link on the story. Whatever you decide to do a study on, Good Luck and keep us all posted on how it goes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i actually remebered your thread lol and was hoping you would post it.

alright a few more, and it will be good

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
UPDATE! we now have more resources to work with, details to come later. so your ideas could possibly be a bit more extreme

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
make a working, powerful particle accelerator but its the size of a table but equalling the power of a normal particle accelerator. boy would those scientists be mad. all that work and you guys made it small enough to fit in your truck!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'd love to see a really good research project on the Polar Shift theories, not the magnetic poles, but the cataclysmic physical kind that wipes out the world every so often.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join