It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Browne's predictions for next 100 years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I came across this interesting page of predictions by Sylvia Browne, A lot of the stuff in it, echoes what is discussed here on ATS, most of the things seem plausible, and most are for the good of mankind. Looks promising!

Some that are particularily interesting are:

40. Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

10. No more surgery with knives. Some type of molecular ionization device that knows how to take out the afflicted cells then seal the wound without a single scar.

27. A virtual reality headset will stimulate brain waves so people can learn whole libraries of information within hours ==New Sony Patent correlation?==
32. No separate governments, one planetary government will form. ==discussed as probability many times==

Link: [url=http://www.sylvia.org/home/2000plus.cfm]

*=Raj=*

[edit on 17-4-2005 by DARKJEDIG]

[edit on 17-4-2005 by DARKJEDIG]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I read Sylvia book Prophecy and put together this list of prophecies

Prophecy 2008 & Beyond, Sylvia Browne

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You might want to look at her predctions for the year 2000 (done early in the year):
web.archive.org...

So far she's not doing too well for this year:
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

...and THIS statement that she made should cause all of you to shriek with laughter (apparently she's unaware that it's a single object and it's carved out of stone):

The Mayan Calendar used to end in 2002 and they changed it to 2012. It ends because they got bored of writing it.

Her 2004 predictions:
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Previous ATS thread about her predictions:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, in closing, may I refer you to this site?
www.skepticreport.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne just seems like another Miss Cleo to me...the only power she has is to take money from people who fall for her act.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
From the 2000 list

David Letterman decides to call it quits from his nightly late show after this year.

She is one that I WANT to believe but am losing faith.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of sylvia brown or talk show psychics in general, and the few mentioned in the post seem about as vague as predicting that nano-technology will be the next big thing.

Anybody can make predictions, but I've yet to see anyone convince me that true premonitions are anything but spontaneous occurences. Not a controlled power you can turn on and off to see Brad Pitt's future with.

IMO of course and as always

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think it super awesome that I somehow always see Sylvia on Montel's show, He loves her predictions. I know their must be like a gazillion psychologysts watching and labeling "Severe dimentia and personality disorder", I mean even I am very intuitive but some of the things she says is just way off.

ON the show today a lady bawling over her dead sister - "Sylvia is there anyone else around me," Sylvia says "Oh here we go again, yes yes, you have a man and a woman around you" - then thats it... she just stares at the lady bawling - next shot lady bawling - pause of 5 seconds. BEST SHOT IN THE WORLD MONTEL!

She just keeps pooing out books - 27 books and she won't stop. They just mess up the rest of the paranormal section at my fav. book store, and NO ONE EVER BUYS THEM... they are always there.... i just wish they would go away.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE ON SYLVIA BROWNE - when she always scratches her scalp w/ those long nasty nails over and over again when she is reading and then sucks on one *BARF*. I know that once you go into a trance you have things that keep you going (some folks pick automatic writing), but if you ever watch her you will see its always the circling of the scalp... GROSS

[edit on 21-4-2005 by scottish_lace]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
So far she's not doing too well for this year:
myweb.tiscali.co.uk...
There will be no NHL this season.

DUH! I predict that there won't be an NHL season
next year either. Gee ... can I see the future or what?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I predict the new world order will acomplish a partial victory and then be destroyed. I predict the name of YAHUWAH will become known across the entire earth... hmmm actually I am not predicting that because it is fortold...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I predict predictions will go on until the end of humanity.

That gullible people with too much money on their hands, will pay con artists dearly for telling them what they so desperately want to hear.

I predict, even after they have been shown to be false profits time and time again, they still will reap benefits from fools.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

You registered just to bump a four year old thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DARKJEDIG

My predictions for sylvia brown

1. She will have 3 more husbands in the next two years
2. She will try to give up drinking but fail
3. She will get lung cancer from smoking
4. She will be mistaken for a man precisely ...1... times
5. She will sell more book than ever before

new topics

top topics

join