It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Your Favourite Car?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The porsche 914 is very collectable indeed! i wouldnt mind one myself...... Wait i saw a black 944 for 20K(us) oooooo

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Freddie,

Yeah, car like mine, BUT with a GTI VR6 engine, moves a lot! When I'll have a lot of mileage done, and , I wish, some money spared, I'll put one in it.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I drive an Audi TT Coupe'. I LOVE my car.

Other favorites I have are the

Saleen S7 (faster 0-60 than a McLaren F1),

Audi RS6 (c'mon it's the biggest sleeper car on earth, 450bhp, 0-60 of only 4.6 sec *STOCK*.) Not to mention, Audi's are freakin' awesome! (*note I drive one)

Audi Avus

BMW's M5 is also nice.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Some 914's are collectable. Most aren't. That is why parts are so cheap for them. Porsche guys don't like them because they consider them Volkswagons. Volkswagon guys don't like them because they consider them Porsches. A perfect 914 GT (original, not a GT package for a standard 914) is worth money. A 916? Do you have $US 1.5m? Very rare. I spent maybe US $5k on mine. The car is cheap, but it is fun to drive and it is a chick magnet.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now if you talking about the classics, my favorite would be, Lotus Super 7, and Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari 246GT Dino....and the list goes on and on ........

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've always wanted a goat. A square-nosed goat. With a Hearst shifter and a big ol-fat 455.

like this one:

Candy-apple red.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Camaro. 60's model preferably.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, DF, if I lived in HK, I would not have a car period. The drivers in HK are nuts. It is a small, overpopulated area. I got scared taking cab rides. What is the neighborhood on the south end of HK Island by the beaches? I have never seen more Ferraris, Porsches, Rolls Royces, etc. other than there.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Well, DF, if I lived in HK, I would not have a car period. The drivers in HK are nuts. It is a small, overpopulated area. I got scared taking cab rides. What is the neighborhood on the south end of HK Island by the beaches? I have never seen more Ferraris, Porsches, Rolls Royces, etc. other than there.

True!.. There's no point in HK to own a car, that's why I aint got one..

There are already way too many cars here.

FYI HK got the most Mercedes-Benz then any other part of the country in the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yeah, what is the name of the neighborhood, though? I assume only millionaires live there. It is at the south end of Hong Kong Island.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Yeah, what is the name of the neighborhood, though? I assume only millionaires live there. It is at the south end of Hong Kong Island.

Repulse Bay, South Bay, Deep Water Bay, Stanley...any place where you can see the ocean on the South side of HK Island...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Repulse Bay. Thanks. Even with HK's property values going into the toilet, that is some good property to own.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I once almost bought a 90% resotred 67 Pontiac Catalina. it was skinned in pontiac turqoise and had a 400 horse pontiac 350 under the hood. the thing was straight piped and loud. and i coulda got it for 3 grand. oy, i wish had gotton it. it was huge and just montser like.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ford F-350 Diesel pickup with a fifth wheel. I'm also kinda infatuated with the Pontiac GTO Judge.

[Edited on 7/25/2003 by AegisFang]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
And then, there was this time at band camp....LMFAO!

but seriously, i almost got this mustang as well. 91', white, white drop top, GT, 5.0 litre with a cam and ported and polish heads. full custom exhaust that was louder than anything iv'e heard, like a dragster almost. and since a firend was sellin it, i coulda got it for 1800$. but of course, my mother somnehow wheeled me outta getting...RAWR! lol. Two things I regret...not getting the stang' or the catalina.

[Edited on 25-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
BTW what was the car on one of those OLD TV program re-runs? Theirs a Yankee Flat on the top and the car was orange.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
if it's the general lee from the dukes of hazzard you are referring too, it was a dodge charger. not sure of the year.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dame Fool, you are talking about a Dodge Charger from "The Dukes of Hazard." Sweet car.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang
if it's the general lee from the dukes of hazzard you are referring too, it was a dodge charger. not sure of the year.

Yes, Yes, Yes...Thank you so much. Now I don't have to go crazy thinking about what's the name of the show and the name of the car...drives me absolutely nuts...

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
1974 International Harvester Scout 2.

Word.
SS model.
Those trucks rock.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join