posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 04:01 AM
holy crap, that car must have at least 8500 bhp judging by all the crap on it (according to the following rules).
Just remember these basic rules for suping up your ricer-ride:
1. The manufacturer decal on your rear windshield will add at LEAST 200bhp (the bigger, the more hp is added)
2. Civics NEED spoilers so they don't get blown sideways when I drive past them. The bigger the spoiler the better. Also, make sure it's a different
color than the paint on the car... get extra bhp boosts with plain metal ones.
3. A 'Type R' sticker will add 350bhp EASY while just adding the 'R' sticker to the end of the name of your car already in place only adds 100
bhp. (I once saw a Toyota Cellica Type R... no kidding
4. Any side skirts, rear valance kits and front bumper kits will add bhp according to how ugly they are (the uglier the better). For instance, if your
Honda Del Sol has a bumper/intake kit that looks like you could suck up a watter buffalo, you've probably got 200-300 more horsepower than you
5. The 'Fart Can' (exhaust tip... just remember, the faker the better) is a necessity for any Ricer. It not only makes your car sound like it has
engine problems (apparently this is 'cool') but it can add up to 1000bhp. For instance, the one I saw yesterday would probably have added 800 or 900
bhp. It was (NOT KIDDING) about 6 or 7 inches in diameter. I'm considering welding two coffee cans onto my exhaust tips to add a combined 2000bhp.
6. Colored rims can, not only distract your opponents, butt can also look like pure crap, a must have for a profesional Ricer.
Am I missing any?????
[Edited on 25-7-2003 by Greyhaven]