It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 probed after 18-year old girl dies as a result of having the COVID jab

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
www.ansa.it...

ROME, MAR 8 - Five doctors and medical staff have been placed under investigation after an 18-year-old girl died after getting her COVID jab near Genoa in June 2021, legal sources said Friday.

The suspects are under investigation in the enquiry into Camilla Canepa, a student from Sestri Levante who died on June 18, 2021 at the San Martino hospital in Genoa after being vaccinated with Astrazeneca during an open day.

The autopsy showed that Canepa "had no previous pathology and had not taken any medication", and that death from thrombosis was "reasonably to be attributed to an adverse effect from the administration of the Covid vaccine"

That's an older story dating back to 2021 at which point no casual link was established between the Astrazeneca vaccine and the death of the 18-year old. There were suspicions the death was caused by the jab as the young woman didn't have any comorbidities, she was young and healthy, and she wasn't taking any medication.

I have commented earlier on another thread about this case and the denial often seen when officials and experts are asked in relation to the deaths of young and healthy people after taking these COVID vaccines. Here is the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is now established the cause of death was a blood clot caused by the Astrazeneca vaccine. And yes, young and healthy people have died as a result of taking the various untested, experimental, and potentially dangerous products sold to us as the magic elixir, following threats by public officials if we don take it the human race will not make it...

It's not just the doctors and medical staff who should be placed under investigation but every official, politician, 'expert' and all the pharmaceuticals that desperately wanted to push their dangerous products to the market.
edit on 28-4-2024 by Lochid because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 28 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: not a breaking story, see the date

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lochid

It is not common but expected to have some that expire when a vaccination occurs.
I don't know the age of you, but go ask a retired US Marine about the fear of the Smallpox vaccination. I guess what I am conveying is that you shouldn't worry too much about the past. Just learn and move forward.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

SYDNEY, Dec 20 (Reuters) - New Zealand authorities on Monday said they had linked a 26-year-old man's death to Pfizer Inc's (PFE.N), COVID-19 vaccine after the person suffered myocarditis, a rare inflammation of the heart muscle, after taking his first dose.

Young and healthy 26-year old dies as a result of myocarditis caused by the Pfizer vaccine.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am thinking that the reason why everyone didn't drop is because the way this worked was the top layer elite scientists are too smart to give it to all of us. If we all dropped like flies, then not way they could keep up the lie it was good for you. If they still snuck it in batches, perhaps randomly but knowing who was getting that particular batch, then we who suspected their criminality would have less hard data.

Less hard data because of the need to squash the challenges to their "facts" combined with the timing and location of each bad batch makes it hard on truth seekers like us. Making it easier for the trolls to poke fun and think they can get the lie pushed down the line for as long as is possible. The wave of truth held back with the promotion daily of their dam nable lies.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There are several cases of vaccine related deaths and injuries but not every case will be recognised as a vaccine related death/injury by the medical and political authorities. After all they need to keep the numbers of injuries and deaths related to the COVID vaccines to a minimum.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

The family of a student who died after developing complications from the Covid vaccine is suing the government in an unprecedented case.

George Watts Jr collapsed and died aged just 24 after responding badly to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, a coroner found.

On October 27, 2021, George Jr. collapsed in his room and died with the autopsy later discovering it was due to “COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
www.1news.co.nz...

13-year old dies 10 days after receiving his second Pfizer vaccine

Sudden death with the boy having no known medical conditions or taking any medications.

In contrast to the other cases I linked above where the coroners and medical examiners concluded there was a causal link between the death and the jab on this case the coroner said it was impossible to determine if it was from the vaccine or the virus?

Really??!!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

A 32-year-old psychologist in Britain developed blood clots and died 10 days after he took his first dose of AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine, a report released by a London coroner on Wednesday found, in a highly rare case of a fatal reaction to the vaccine.

32 year old psychologist dies from blood clots caused by the Astrazeneca vaccine

See how the New York Times (don't buy this paper) tries to excuse and downplay the incident calling it a 'highly rare case'...until the next one!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Looks like your trying to spread fear, that's ok. Me myself I wasn't a fool stupid enough to take some cooked up untested junk shot. When they said MRNA I said nope then.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

It is not common but expected to have some that expire when a vaccination occurs.
I don't know the age of you, but go ask a retired US Marine about the fear of the Smallpox vaccination. I guess what I am conveying is that you shouldn't worry too much about the past. Just learn and move forward.

We aren’t talking about lab rats here but human beings, perfectly healthy ones at that who really didn’t need those jabs.

Those pharmaceutical companies made huge profits off these jabs and were granted indemnity. Many people only had those jabs because of a campaign of fear propaganda pushed by those who call themselves “authorities” who even broke their own rules… just let sink in.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'm a retired US Marine, I got the smallpox vaccine. None of us were worried about it because it was an actual vaccine that actually works.

They didn't change the definition of vaccine, and suppress treatments that were safe and proven to get an emergency use authorization to use it.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The vax will go down in history as this century's Thalidomide.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'm a retired US Marine, I got the smallpox vaccine. None of us were worried about it because it was an actual vaccine that actually works.

They didn't change the definition of vaccine, and suppress treatments that were safe and proven to get an emergency use authorization to use it.
There are different types of vaccines and not every vaccine is suitable for everyone and for every age group. Some vaccines have been withdrawn from the market and some other vaccines are used only for specific age groups. The one size fit all solution is the wrong approach and very dangerous.

In this case the COVID vaccines were new, untested, experimental and were dangerous especially for young and healthy people.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Some areas look like they were targeted on purpose , New Zealand being one when the figures were released by the guy doing the computer tallying up on the people giving the injection to pay them he noticed a death rate of 50 % in some cases .

And it looks like my small sparsely populated area of Scotland got a bad batch as i do not have enough fingers and toes to count all the younger much fitter than me friends and acquaintenences who have died since 2020

Just a few --- 39 year old friend and his fitness finatic 41 year old brother ex military died within 2 months of each other , their 18 YO niece dead 2022 with turbo cancer , my ex neighbour 34 found dead in his bed , on the same day I heard about a 15 YO girl found dead nearby .

A very good child hood family friend dropped dead with a brain hemorage on his way to the toilet early 40s not long before that his cousin also a good friend went to the doctor on a Friday afternoon and was dead with turBo stomach cancer on the Saturday night he was 59 .

I really could fill a whole page but do not want to depress anyone reading this

Read the final part of General Chi Hoatings speech , this is only the beginning

jrnyquist.blog...
edit on 28/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: Spell8ngsssssss

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Some areas look like they were targeted on purpose , New Zealand being one when the figures were released by the guy doing the computer tallying up on the people giving the injection to pay them he noticed a death rate of 50 % in some cases .

And it looks like my small sparsely populated area of Scotland got a bad batch as i do not have enough fingers and toes to count all the younger much fitter than me friends and acquaintenences who have died since 2020

Just a few --- 39 year old friend and his fitness finatic 41 year old brother ex military died within 2 months of each other , their 18 YO niece dead 2022 with turbo cancer , my ex neighbour 34 found dead in his bed , on the same day I heard about a 15 YO girl found dead nearby .

A very good child hood family friend dropped dead with a brain hemorage on his way to the toilet early 40s not long before that his cousin also a good friend went to the doctor on a Friday afternoon and was dead with turBo stomach cancer on the Saturday night he was 59 .

I really could fill a whole page but do not want to depress anyone reading this

Read the final part of General Chi Hoatings speech , this is only the beginning

jrnyquist.blog...

Thanks for the long reply.

The cases you described were not that uncommon as the propaganda tried to convince us. But the coroners and medical examiners would only conclude it was the jab in a small subset over these cases. They were under instructions...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That really was the short version

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
www.mlive.com...

Michigan woman’s death caused by rare Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine side effect, autopsy report says

See how the media was presenting these cases as 'rare' for once more. But the fact is she died due to the J&J vaccine on this 'rare' and 'unfortunate' event.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
Looks like your trying to spread fear, that's ok. Me myself I wasn't a fool stupid enough to take some cooked up untested junk shot. When they said MRNA I said nope then.

With all the lies and DEATHS happening to loved ones, isn't some fear warranted?????
But all the fear spread by the instigators "If you don't get this shot, you will kill everyone" That was okay though, right?
Sheesh!
edit on 28-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets

Me?! Are you serious?!

You said you were not a fool because you didn't want to become an experiment but you said I spread fear? No my dear friend other people were spreading fear and misinformation/disinformation over the COVID vaccines. It's wasn't me...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Don't worry about it. It's all normal and part of the process.

SMH...

This level of cope is disturbing.

This level of denial is dangerous.

This level of brainwashing is scary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join