It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official denial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It seems that doctors aren't allowed to access important data.

But I ask myself this question - can't they think for themselves and connect the dots?!

When healthy young people are dying, then a good doctor would start to question!

Let me move to some of the questions that we must raise and answer today, openly and transparently, and with full access to ONS record-level data. I am not saying that that should be disclosed to all and sundry, but surely the Government cannot defend the position that they are not willing to release that information to interested clinicians and clinical academics as a minimum. Those are the people who need to interrogate the data. It is of little relevance to me—I do not have the means or academic ability to interpret it—but it is something that interested clinical academics should have access to.

Let me move on to what we know about some of the issues surrounding mRNA technology. We know that it does not replicate locally, as we were assured it would do on launch. It metastasises to distant tissue, and replicates spike protein systemically distant from the site of administration. That is problematic for a number of reasons. According to the University of London Professor of Oncology, and principal of the Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy, Professor Angus Dalgleish, this has precipitated various serious and sometimes fatal consequences due to antibody development mediated by the spike protein. I will not go into the detail of that, but at a meeting convened by the hon. Member for North West Leicestershire, Professor Dalgleish told us that the UK Government and their agencies are in serious denial about this issue, resulting in many deaths being poorly understood.

Let me give a couple of examples. Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia is one of the principal causes of blood clot formation, which can cause stroke, pulmonary emboli, and other cardiac-related events including heart attacks, all of which can be life-limiting or fatal. Another antibody linked to the

Toggle showing location of Column 528
spike protein exerts an effect on myelin, and is associated with Guillain-Barré syndrome and transverse myelitis, which is a swelling around the spinal cord. Professor Dalgleish believes that that constitutes medical negligence, because the facts are there for all to see. He contends that many deaths are as a direct result of unnecessary vaccination. Furthermore, he advises that there are a greater number of yellow cards in MHRA for covid vaccines than for all other vaccines recorded, and nothing has really been done.

[...]

edit on 28-4-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 28 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: shortened long quote

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
It seems that doctors aren't allowed to access important data.

But I ask myself this question - can't they think for themselves and connect the dots?!

When healthy young people are dying, then a good doctor would start to question!

Let me move to some of the questions that we must raise and answer today, openly and transparently, and with full access to ONS record-level data. I am not saying that that should be disclosed to all and sundry, but surely the Government cannot defend the position that they are not willing to release that information to interested clinicians and clinical academics as a minimum. Those are the people who need to interrogate the data. It is of little relevance to me—I do not have the means or academic ability to interpret it—but it is something that interested clinical academics should have access to.

Let me move on to what we know about some of the issues surrounding mRNA technology. We know that it does not replicate locally, as we were assured it would do on launch. It metastasises to distant tissue, and replicates spike protein systemically distant from the site of administration. That is problematic for a number of reasons. According to the University of London Professor of Oncology, and principal of the Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy, Professor Angus Dalgleish, this has precipitated various serious and sometimes fatal consequences due to antibody development mediated by the spike protein. I will not go into the detail of that, but at a meeting convened by the hon. Member for North West Leicestershire, Professor Dalgleish told us that the UK Government and their agencies are in serious denial about this issue, resulting in many deaths being poorly understood.

Let me give a couple of examples. Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia is one of the principal causes of blood clot formation, which can cause stroke, pulmonary emboli, and other cardiac-related events including heart attacks, all of which can be life-limiting or fatal. Another antibody linked to the

Toggle showing location of Column 528
spike protein exerts an effect on myelin, and is associated with Guillain-Barré syndrome and transverse myelitis, which is a swelling around the spinal cord. Professor Dalgleish believes that that constitutes medical negligence, because the facts are there for all to see. He contends that many deaths are as a direct result of unnecessary vaccination. Furthermore, he advises that there are a greater number of yellow cards in MHRA for covid vaccines than for all other vaccines recorded, and nothing has really been done.

In a recent written answer to me, it was confirmed that the MHRA has received 489,004 spontaneous suspected adverse drug reaction reports relating to the covid-19 vaccine, up to and including 28 February this year. Across the United Kingdom, 2,734 of those reports were associated with a fatal outcome. Of course the true number is unknown—that is the nature of yellow card reporting, as only a fraction of adverse events are reported—and that is probably because of limited public awareness about some of the potential consequences and complications of vaccines, and the well-understood under-reporting of those adverse events. That is important, because the yellow card system is a key element of safe and effective clinical care. If things are not being evaluated properly, I can think of no greater betrayal of the MHRA’s clinical governance responsibility. I suggest that accountability for that must be swift and decisive. The rigorous assessment of these data is essential and must be actioned urgently. Will the Minister now engage with the MHRA and invite it to come to the House to explain the facts on these reports?

Another issue, which arises from a further written question that I tabled, relates to the role of the MHRA. It has a crucial role—in fact, it is a statutory function—to provide post-marketing surveillance and to operate the yellow card system, but the Minister responded to my question about the assessment of the potential implications of the BMJ article “Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is ‘likely’ responsible for deaths of some elderly patients, Norwegian review finds” by stating:

“The MHRA communicates safety advice based upon consideration of the totality of evidence from all relevant information sources, rather than the strengths and limitations of individual data sources.”

Surely, a fundamental step in any meta-analysis of published data is to interrogate the robustness of those data and for the public to have confidence that that is happening.

Why should they?!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

I am sure they can and some of them who have a healthy degree of skepticism can connect the dots but others are either unable or unwilling to see further. You see, they have bills to pay.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   

If there is an alarming rate at which young and healthy people are dying this comes down to a number of reasons (to be honest and correct). But one reason for some 'mysterious reason' is not even considered. We all know why. The elephant in the room.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

US Energy Department assesses Covid-19 likely resulted from lab leak, furthering US intel divide over virus origin

The US Department of Energy has assessed that the Covid-19 pandemic most likely came from a laboratory leak in China, according to a newly updated classified intelligence report.

edit on 28-4-2024 by Lochid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
www.ansa.it...

18-year-old dies after having AstraZeneca vaccine
Case has raised concerns about using the jab on young people

It has now been concluded the 18 year old girl died as a result of having the Covid19 vaccine by Astrazeneca. The usual blood clot following vaccination.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I remember the times when the defenders of mass vaccinations were arguing there is no causal link between the deaths and vaccinations and is very hard to establish any link and the usual apology offered because they couldn't admit their views on mass vaccinations was wrong and vaccines can harm and even kill people.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Do you remember any of these lyrics?!

Safe and effective

Rare adverse Reactions

Don't be a conspiracy theorist, be real!

All vaccines have side effects

Dont be irresponsible, get vaccinated to protect yourself and others.
edit on 28-4-2024 by Lochid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lochid

Safe and effective

Rare adverse Reactions

Hehe remember when Fauci said it stopped the virus? So if you get the shot, the virus stops with you.

I found the whole virus thing very manipulative in general. Making people out to be monsters who care about no one but themselves for not wearing flimsy paper mask or getting mystery shot. I think they needed better psychologists to help with their messaging, because whoever they used didn't do a very good job. Manopulative statements and behaviors make people suspicious and probably with all the lies, made less people get the shot than would have if the messaging was differenr.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Safe and effective

Rare adverse Reactions

Hehe remember when Fauci said it stopped the virus? So if you get the shot, the virus stops with you.

I found the whole virus thing very manipulative in general. Making people out to be monsters who care about no one but themselves for not wearing flimsy paper mask or getting mystery shot. I think they needed better psychologists to help with their messaging, because whoever they used didn't do a very good job. Manopulative statements and behaviors make people suspicious and probably with all the lies, made less people get the shot than would have if the messaging was differenr.

I do remember Fauci very well.
But the tolerance and support by the media was something else. Whatever the great priest was saying they were going with.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Check my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The agenda is depopulation, we are the carbon, the globalist cabal wants to reduce.

I can't say it any simpler than that.

Greedy narcissistic egotistical power hungry self proclaimed "elites", want to rule the world.

Only a party of evil would want to micro manage society...

Remember the left says let no disaster go to waste.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

The agenda is depopulation, we are the carbon, the globalist cabal wants to reduce.

Greedy narcissistic egotistical power hungry self proclaimed "elites", want to rule the world.

Difficult to depopulate earth from humans with COVID jabs unless the long term adverse effects are so bad that we can't function anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Safe and effective

Rare adverse Reactions

When ever they do that, they lose me forever. I don't like BS on top of BS to prove their BS was right. They were wrong from day one, and I said so to my friends. Some of whom now know I was right actually yelled at me. I said why are you so afraid over and over in our responses before resolution. He knows I was right, and he took a shot to be able to travel and lives still. Others in my circle not so lucky, but most shot takers are still here. My dad took it and died of a Heart attack within a year of the 2nd one about 18 mo back. He also had recently taken the flu shot. Could be natural I know. I am open to what ever the real truth is.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My dad took it and died of a Heart attack within a year of the 2nd one about 18 mo back. He also had recently taken the flu shot. Could be natural I know. I am open to what ever the real truth is.

I am so sorry.

I don't know what you believe, but I think our loved ones are still here just in a way that is hard to explain and understand with our human perception.

Sorry to change topic, but I couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Difficult to depopulate earth from humans with COVID jabs unless the long term adverse effects are so bad that we can't function anymore.

The depopulation agena can't be rolled out all at once; it would be too obvious. It's going tp take a few years to fulfill the Georgia Guidstone's agenda a excess humans are replaced with AI; there are over 7 billion people on the elimination waiting list.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
MOD NOTE

Your overly long quote needs a source, or it needs to be removed.
edit on Sun Apr 28 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
With all the millions of people that took the jab; you would think more of them would be dead or dying by now. It's been over 3 years...

Or is there a catalyst that will kick off the mass depopulation?
edit on 28-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
MOD NOTE

Your overly long quote needs a source, or it needs to be removed.

I did try, but I can't edit my post - so please do it for me.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Add the link to a post of yours, and I can edit it into the OP for you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join