It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic Operation Rwanda Who Wants To Be A Refugee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   

What the C-130 crew were actually engaged in was “electromagnetically augmenting” a pre-existing state. Remember that the agents and security service personnel first had to point the Hutu tribesmen in the direction of the Tutsi, induce reasonable anger, and make sure they were appropriately armed. Only then could the C-130 go to work with the precise control brain wave of “rage”, augmenting and thus upgrading crowd behavior from that of angry demonstrators to uncontrollable genocidal maniacs.
ldsfreedomforum.com...

Seems very suspicious that the scene of the alleged psychotronic operation leading to insane rage and slaughter is also the absurd destination for the people traffickers victims. What does ATS think? Is this just random chance or has this destination been chosen for some twisted future purpose?
edit on 28-4-2024 by TimBurr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Hutu tribesmen started marching on Tutsi tribesmen and threw a few rocks at them. Innocent enough at the outset, although with a few nasty machete cuts here and there. But then the C-130 Hercules made a carefully-calculated pass directly over the advancing Hutu, and they suddenly went berserk. Eyes glazed, the mood of the Hutu crowd went from simple anger to uncontrollable rage . . .
ldsfreedomforum.com...
edit on 28-4-2024 by TimBurr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Only then could the C-130 go to work with the precise control brain wave of “rage”

Don't know what ATS thinks but I think that is pure nonsense

Tensions had long simmered between Rwanda’s Tutsi and Hutu tribes. “The genocide was a culmination of four decades of bad politics and ethnic injustices,” explains Pastor Antoine Rutayisire, 55.

30 years later Rwanda is a different country.

Today, Rwanda is one of Africa's fast-growing economies and is seen as a model for sustainable growth and resilience. However, thirty years ago, the world’s attention was focused on Rwanda because of the 1994

As was seen when Rwanda hosted the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in 2022, the country is a respected voice on the global stage. Undaunted by the tragedy in the recent past, the country has excelled by harnessing its rich culture, biodiversity, investment in education, and impressive infrastructure. By doing so, the country’s leaders have forged a brighter future for the people of Rwanda.

President Kagame is currently Chair-in-Office for the Commonwealth, a baton he will pass on to the Prime Minister of Samoa in October at the next CHOGM, to be held in Apia.
thecommonwealth.org...

Refugees will be given a new start in a prosperous country with a culture they understand , who wouldn't want that.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So it's white people's fault there was a genocide in Rwanda.
I get it.
You know, it's like blaming everything bad you do on the devil.

Tell, all those witch burnings by lighting tires which are holding the victims, all the men raping women who work on fields, every single day, the baby rapes to prevent AIDS and any other violent trouble, are they also whitey's fault?

I mean it must be. There is no other explanation. African males are usually so calm, peaceful and collected.

P.S: I'm not even saying that some white people at some points did really bad things to black folk. Like all humans are guilty of. Not denying it, but it's not a go to answer for everything that Africans do to each other and have done forever.

What is that website and who are these people making these claims anyhoo?

This sounds like utter BS to me. I need more evidence to believe any of that.

edit on 28-4-2024 by Hecate666 because: Spelling only, on phone

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

I came across photos online years ago of the Rwanda genocide Tim and they were shocking , shocking because I have never seen such neatness before from Africans ? .

All the body parts were piled extremely neatly and I do mean extremely neatly like they were following a pattern , piles of left hands here , feet piles neatly there and heads over there
, One pile was in the shape of a pyramid and the symmetry was astounding in that pile of human parts if you drew a line it was that straight at the edges .

And cannibalism was high on the agenda according to the article , It did remind me of what I read about Vlad the impaler from history , the way he staked out his victims in a geometric shape made Saladins son flee a battle ?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

So it's white people's fault there was a genocide in Rwanda. I get it.

Who said anything about it being white peoples fault? The article claims the CIA carried out an operation to augment rage, the CIA don’t discriminate in their shady OP’s take MKUltra as an example and also the experiments conducted
on the American military personnel.

If a white person or any other person of whatever ethnic background commits some horrible crime, we don’t tar the rest with the same brush… I thought we were long past that kind of small minded racism.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimBurr

What the C-130 crew were actually engaged in was “electromagnetically augmenting” a pre-existing state. Remember that the agents and security service personnel first had to point the Hutu tribesmen in the direction of the Tutsi, induce reasonable anger, and make sure they were appropriately armed. Only then could the C-130 go to work with the precise control brain wave of “rage”, augmenting and thus upgrading crowd behavior from that of angry demonstrators to uncontrollable genocidal maniacs.
ldsfreedomforum.com...

Seems very suspicious that the scene of the alleged psychotronic operation leading to insane rage and slaughter is also the absurd destination for the people traffickers victims. What does ATS think? Is this just random chance or has this destination been chosen for some twisted future purpose?

You don't need psychotronic weapons to take advantage of the various differences between various people who may hate each other. If they don't you can still make them enemies by exploit some other differences they have. Good thread by the way.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

Who said anything about it being white peoples fault? The article claims the CIA carried out an operation to augment rage, the CIA don’t discriminate in their shady OP’s take MKUltra as an example and also the experiments conducted

If a white person or any other person of whatever ethnic background commits some horrible crime, we don’t tar the rest with the same brush… I thought we were long past that kind of small minded racism.

I agree with you that's what the article says. Nobody said the genocide in Rwanda was the fault of white people.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don’t know about this incident.

I do know we have the tech.

It was used in the gulf war. Most of the info has been scrubbed but there were lots of videos at the time.

I have a thread covering the how to here: ATS thread link

I have a thread here with us government admitting to studying how to do it with humans: ATS Thread link

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lochid

ldsfreedomforum.com...

You don't need psychotronic weapons to take advantage of the various differences between various people who may hate each other. If they don't you can still make them enemies by exploit some other differences they have. Good thread by the way.

When they asked the people many years later why they turned on their friends and neighbours none of them knew why it happened and could not remember why everyone went kill crazy or turned cannibal with the body parts

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I used to get like that after Special Brew.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I used to get like that after Special Brew.

I knew guys who drunk snake bites with that and strong scrumpy cider then start on the whisky
they are all dead now ? .

Pete the one armed man did he ever get done with armed robbery
if it's the same dude he was taking someone to a post office/bank as a favour and the guy robbed it and he got done as a accomplace / get away driver in the 90s ? .

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

Except for that time the CIA infected only blacks with syphilis?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Ah, not sure about that.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   

ldsfreedomforum.com...

Just going on the histories and recent past of the African countries...there is no need for a "rage" inducing device...they..to this very day still have enough rage to wantonly rape, pillage, dismember with machetes, chainsaws, Sawzall's, you name it.
Smashing babies skulls against stones, clipping off clips of women and thousands of other atrocities usually at the whim of a warlord, or their "religion" or just a whim.
We are talking about countries in the continent that caught their own folks to sell as slaves...Africa created African slavery....and yet a "rage" frequency is necessary to change the tribal mentality???

Lol...I hope no one wasted $$ on this "study" and BS

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ah, not sure about that.

If it is the same guy we are on about Tim , when he told me why he was sitting beside me in a exercise yard in the Tin pale
I was rolling about laughing thinking he was joking, then I came across him again at a old disused came site in the mid 90s in the north of Scotland with a load of other travelling people who were getting hounded everywhere they went , I bought some baccy of them had a few spliffs in one of the vehicles I recognised in the photos you posted .

I showed the troops where to get some nice mushrooms ,chanterelle and the good ones for travelling
I spent decades travelling up and down the country as a shopfitter /tradesman , we are all gypos at heart

O to keep the thread on track bud

edit on 30/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join