It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O’Keefe: I have evidence that exposes the CIA, and it’s on camera.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Now he’s set a twitter spaces for tomorrow at 6pm (EST I assume)… and still not releasing the video.

Or maybe he plans to release it before the show?

Looks like he’s milking this or having trouble.

Link to the twitter spaces in the screenshot above.

He has pinned the Tweet

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Now he’s set a twitter spaces for tomorrow at 6pm (EST I assume)… and still not releasing the video.

Or maybe he plans to release it before the show?

Looks like he’s milking this or having trouble.

Link to the twitter spaces in the screenshot above.

He has pinned the Tweet

Found a little something

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

BREAKING – EXPOSING THE CIA: “So the agencies kind of, like, all got together and said, we’re not gonna tell Trump…Director of the CIA would keep [information from Trump]…” A project manager working in Cyber Operations for the @CIA and an @NSAGov contractor with top-secret clearance working for @Deloitte , Amjad Fseisi, is caught on undercover cameras implicating the highest levels of the intelligence agencies, including “The executive staff. We’re talking about the director and his subordinates,” former CIA Directors “Gina Haspel....And I believe Mike Pompeo did the same thing too,” “kept information from him [Trump] because we knew he’d #ing disclose it.” Amjad reasons “There are certain people that would…give him a high-level overview but never give him any details. You know why? Because he’ll leak those details...He’s a Russian asset. He’s owned by the #ing Russians.” @mikepompeo

Amjad reveals to OMG’s Undercover American Swiper that intel agencies not only kept intelligence information from a sitting United States President and Commander-In-Chief, they also used FISA to spy on @realDonaldTrump and his team and are still monitoring President Trump according to Amjad who says, “We monitor everything.” Amjad adds “we also have people that monitor his ex-wife. He likes to use burner phones” – information only an insider with access to highly sensitive information would state.

“We steal it [information]” and “We hack other countries just like that,” Amjad, who states he currently works on the CIA’s China Mission Center, explains how intel agencies obtain information. He also describes a broken intelligence system where “We don’t share information across agencies” because the CIA is “very reluctant” to share information with the “careless” NSA.

More on Twitter including video

Gaetz has already responded:

Company’s response:

edit on 1-5-2024 by pianopraze because: Added response

O’Keefe is live now 8pm EST: Twitter link
edit on 1-5-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is huge, but sadly not surprising.

This has been reported previously by Michael Shellenberger, who is an actual stand up journalist if there is one.
This is from his reporting posted February 13th, 2024….
FBI started spying on the Trump campaign after foreign governments "by chance" discovered evidence that his advisors were colluding with the Russians, the government says. But now, multiple credible sources tell us that the CIA asked foreign allies to spy on 26 Trump associates.twitter.com...

O’Keefe’s investigation confirms Shellenberger’s.
It’s a good read.

edit on 1-5-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
O’Keefe on the phone with the agency’s press secretary:

Twitter Video

He was slow releasing the initial video. It seems like he was waiting on the responses from various agencies.

He brought the goods and posting it… even if it took a while.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

All set in motion by Barack Hussein Obama's signature, approving the overall "Counter Intelligence" operation. ONLY A PRESIDENT can approve such an operation.

Obama's Order for massive spying on Trump's circle: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Barack Obama + Joe Biden = 2 Big Mistakes by our creator.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Vermilion

All set in motion by Barack Hussein Obama's signature, approving the overall "Counter Intelligence" operation. ONLY A PRESIDENT can approve such an operation.

Obama's Order for massive spying on Trump's circle: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Barack Obama + Joe Biden = 2 Big Mistakes by our creator.

Not my creator.

My creator has way too much self respect.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 03:13 AM
link   
we need to stop referring to them as "intelligence" agencies

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeVanTassel
a reply to: pianopraze

Question

What type of legal protection whistleblowers have? Does anyone know or we could assume they don't have much protection?

Absolutely none despite our laws because the Prog/Fascists/Uniparty are keeping them squashed and in fear of their life for daring to speak up and defend the innocent.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Twitter Video

He was slow releasing the initial video. It seems like he was waiting on the responses from various agencies.

When I read the post about not having cred for not delivering I was cringing for that poster. This guy has delivered way too many times to think he is a liar.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Twitter Video

When I read the post about not having cred for not delivering I was cringing for that poster. This guy has delivered way too many times to think he is a liar.

I’ve spent the last two days refreshing O’Keefe’ s twitter page every few minutes and emitting occasional swear words as he promised this days ago. Very frustrating.

Glad this was true bombshell. Surprised it’s not getting more discussion.

And you’re right about there being no protection in reality for whistleblowers. This guy wasn’t whistleblowing, just a loudmouth spouting things he shouldn’t have to random stranger. He’s toast. Will those his bragged about TS clearance, already lost his job… and probably more.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
All Okeefe accomplishes is basically operating as a penetration tester for these various organizations. James finds the weak links and outs them so they are fired immediately and at the end of the day the organization is stronger. It also serves as an example to other agents that may potentially make the same mistake. CIA will simply deny what this guy said, writing it off as a lonely guy trying to impress his date to get laid. O'keefe always stops short of getting the actual goods, zero hard evidence.

O'keefe is the true insider threat analyst for the CIA in this case.
edit on 2-5-2024 by lincolnriley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It wouldn't even surprise me if the CIA paid him for his services or at least thanked him. They probably all got a good chuckle out of it in Langley. Let's not forget O'Keef's close relationship with Erik Prince who has worked closely and on many contracts for the CIA. Outing the insider threats while maintaining plausible deniability is a valuable service.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lincolnriley

Will the real Coach of the USC trojans actually post here? Nah....

I can see how anyone that lightly regards Okeefe could make some "assumptions". We all know how that works out in real life.

The simple fact is JO has opened the eyes of those that needed some real proof. The response of many of those caught on camera further proves his reporting to be accurate. He is reporting not giving and uneducated opinion that so many do who just refuse to get "it".

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
President trump resongs in person interview:

Twitter

Surprised O’Keefe got Trump to do an in person response.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You failed to make a coherent counter argument.

O'keefe hasn't opened anyone's eyes. He has confirmed the beliefs of the believers, nothing more. Everyone else writes it off as exactly what I said. Desperate lonely people willing to say anything to impress their date. You fail to realize that there is zero proof of any of his claims. Zero proof of any of the claims made in any of the O'keefe videos. Nobody was sworn in to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth under penalty of perjury. No internal documents or recordings or memos. Nothing admissible in court. As I said, plausible deniability is intact and the CIA has been rid of a major insider threat.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You make me laugh hard..

Yea, I am sure things from my mouth or posted to educate others who WISH to be educated, that this would easily cause a leftist to need a safe space and for them to use word salads of bull snip. It isn't my fault at all. You know that and pretend. I see. All of the useful leftist I have ever encountered are easily confused and that is the reason some of us here are here to help you useful leftist grow away from the ignorance. Stupid we can't help with, but ignorance is to be denied after coming on ATS.

a reply to: lincolnriley

edit on 3000000143120245America/Chicago05am5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You still have not made a coherent point. BTW, Im an anarcho capitalist, the furthest to the right you can go. You're the leftist from my perspective.
edit on 3-5-2024 by lincolnriley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I was also the senior systems administrator for Triple Canopy so I'm speaking as intelligence community insider, although I have been blacklisted since. If this happened during my time at TC, we would have been very happy to get rid of the insider threat before they could do any actual damage and would have used the guy as the posterboy to prevent things like that from happening in the future.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Look at it this way. O'keefe is acting as a white hat hacker. He uses social engineer to penetration test various corrupt organizations. By white hat I mean he actually follows the law and doesn't use the breech as an opportunity to blackmail the subject as a black hat hacker would do or a nation state. He immediately releases his findings to the public so the security holes can be plugged. Since he's white hat, he will never get actual proof, he will always stop short of getting the goods.

He's doing all the things organizations hire penetration testers for. The only difference is he's freelancing and making his findings public, making his money off views and donations or however he gets paid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join