It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden "Happy To Debate Trump"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
GOODIE!

After Trump has been calling for Biden to debate him "anytime, anywhere, anyplace"...Joe responded to a question from Howard Stern today saying: "I am, somewhere, I don’t know when. I’m happy to debate him."

I'm not popping massive quantities of popcorn yet...because I absolutely believe Joe's handlers will prevent a debate with Trump by any means necessary.
We all know Joe is barely functional as it is.

But, if it should, by some chance, actually take place...I CAN'T WAIT to watch this Biden train wreck.

You all know you'll be watching it too.
edit on 26-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong
I've no dog in this fight, but if it happens as a live 'real time' event available online, I'll definitely watch it...comedy gold, Trump will destroy him!!🤣

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm betting he knows Trump won't be available to debate at anytime before November, be it because he'll be in court, jail or worse. Either that or 'conflicting schedules' will be used as ans excuse and Biden can add 'I wanted to debate' to his campaign repretoire.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Nah, there will be a gag order placed on him for the duration of the debate.
SnrRog

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The should have two hosts. One Republican and one democrat. Each given equal time to host in their biased way.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well, when it comes to cognitive skills, Trump is currently only in second place out of two because of his sometimes frighteningly confused speeches. Biden is intellectually and mentally fitter than Trump, even though he is four years older. The fact that Biden sometimes seems a bit slow and disoriented is due to his age and is basically quite normal. What is not normal is a 77-year-old who acts like a toddler on steroids, who has nothing better to do all day than insult people.

Trump is entertaining, i give him that.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Sad people like yourself are so easy manipulated. No he wasn’t calling his wife Mercedes, derp.🤪

These claims are false, because they omit obvious context indicating that the former president was referring to a Mercedes Schlapp. Among other connections, Schlapp served in the Trump Administration as White House director of strategic communications.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well I guess anything works in Bidens favor as long as you're willing to accept it. I don't recall the Easter Bunny holding Trump's hand though lol. If Trumo came out and said "we had the most extensive coup ever put together," you'd probably be screaming like a toddler. But Biden says "we put together the extensive voter fraud," and you probably scream "context!" in much the same manner. There's no arguing with Fool's.
Though, fun fact. Seniors are fastest growing homeless demographic. Ifntheyre not killing themselves, which theyre also thenfastest growing demographic of. I'm glad you're willing to put my grandma in the streets over mean tweets. That's the kind of compassion I've come to expect from the left.
Ultimately your point, as ridiculousness it is, is moot because you're actually voting for Kamala. Care to point out her strengths?

edit on 26-4-2024 by Boogerpicker because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Once again, your knowledge of the situation is outrageously faulty.

Trump can talk lucidly all day and night off the cuff and answer questions without a teleprompter.

Biden can barely read off a teleprompter and he needs cue cards for who to call on for predetermined questions and how to answer.

Stick with issues in Europe which is a bigger dumpster fire than what criminal Joe Biden and his Democrat crooks and goons have caused here in the USA.

Trump would destroy Biden in any debate.
edit on 26-4-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
"I am, somewhere, I don’t know when. I’m happy to debate him.".

Yeah ... in about an hour or two the White House will 'clarify' Bidens position on that and decline to debate using Trumps legal problems as an excuse or something.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
. Biden is intellectually and mentally fitter than Trump, ...

OMG .. that's a riot! You are funny!
Trump is a bloviating mess, but he's absolutely got more on the ball then Biden.
It's not even close.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Biden is intellectually and mentally fitter than Trump,

I hope you didn't type this out with a straight face, I couldn't read it without bursting into laughter.

Sure, Trump says some very outlandish things and can be a bit out of touch at times, but Biden has fewer good days than bad. On multiple occasions calling out for deceased politicians, talking about recent meetings with long deceased diplomats, insinuating his uncle was eaten by cannibals, a multitude of balance and all around awareness issues, etc....

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I would have never imagined one could debate with a turnip.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Biden is intellectually and mentally fitter than Trump

you make me smile.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I can only guess that you are shielded from the constant stream of gaffs and lost gazes from Biden. Go seek out some of them and you will probably rethink your position.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here’s your hero dementia puppet at work, Jotato is toasted, he should be in a nursing home. Trump doesn’t do this #, not even close. You have a bad case of TDS to think Biden has any resemblance of being of sound mind. His party even see’s and knows this, yet here you are trying to defend him. Make it make sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Unlikely, but I really hope it happens. Trump has had it up to here and I hope he shows no mercy. Here's Trump handing traitorous, flip-flopping tub 'o lard Bill Barr a wickedly hilarious response to his presidential endorsement:

F'em ALL.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Here's one from yesterday LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join