It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African "Newcomers" Tell NYC They Don't Like the Free Food or Shelter They've Been Given

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   
African "Newcomers" Tell NYC They Don't Like the Free Food or Shelter They've Been Given, Demand Better

During a Tuesday city council meeting in New York City, African migrants complained about the food they were given and having to leave the city accommodations after a set period. One woman, speaking through an interpreter, told the Committees on Immigration and Hospitals that her children "cannot eat the food at the shelter.

She added that during Ramadan, a period where observers can't eat until sundown, "we couldn’t eat because when you come back for the breaks the food is no good at all."

"And they give us two months to stay at the shelter and then you have to go out again with your luggage and your kids and find another place. It’s very difficult." She also complained that her older child, 18 or 19 years of age, doesn’t have schooling.

It's free for you, but it's costing the taxpayers lots of money.
Don't like it? GO HOME.

edit on 4/18/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Congratulations everyone!!

We have bright, innovative, tech-savvy newcomers who were surprisingly just introduced to indoor plumbing and now Pandora's Box is wide open!

At the very least, an introductory and informative brochure could be provided to them on their flights into the country. Something ffs.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
but, but, but how will u.s.
survive without the cheap labour ?
Can't have it both ways.
I hear that israel too is importing hindu's by the boatload
to replace palestinian cheap labour now.
. . . so much for self sustainability.

edit on 18-4-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Give them Cake!

Cheap and easy to make.

Bally)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hell, I'm a Native Born American raised on Nitrates and Government Cheese and I don't even qualify for a SNAP increase even though my Doctor recommends I change my eating habits due to High Cholesterol and Salt Sensitivities.

And this psychowoman wants luxury meals in accordance with her traditional fare?

Move to California.

They have TONS of Whole Foods and Trader Joes there.

Bon Appetit.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You are not entitled to anything. Period. Wherever you're from or whomever you are. The US can't wipe it's own ass let alone clean up the sh!t backing up from Biden's loose diaper at the border. Want food? Earn it. Want housing? Earn it. We all have to. It's called life. The fact your able to complain about it is a miracle.
edit on 18-4-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
When newcomers speak like this, it means that someone told them a load of baloney.
These people think that they reached the land of milk and honey, where white people frolic around and get everything for free and newcomers will too.
So when they get here and don't instantly get what they want and believe everyone else is getting, they feel injustice is done against them personally.

I am not giving them a free pass though, they should be informed about the reality that nothing is free and nobody owes them anything and that in fact, they have entered a country illegally and will be deported.

Or even better, don't have an open border in the first place.
But then lies will be spewed how those evil, evil whiteys don't want to share...

The rest enters for nefarious reasons. New crime grounds and dumb people to conquer.

There is a reason borders were a thing once.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Can't have it both ways.
I hear that israel too is importing hindu's by the boatload
to replace palestinian cheap labour now.
. . . so much for self sustainability.

How cheap is that labor?

Sure, you are paying minimum wage.

But don't forget all their free stuff.

Ends up being not so cheap.

So in reality, it is not the cheap labor, the influx I s just to destroy us.

I have a gas bill due today...they want more than I have. It pisses me off, that I bust my ass everyday and can't make my bills.

And these POSs bitch about free stuff. Paid for with my money, while my bills pile up.

If you immigrate to the US, You should be adding to our economy, not taking from it.

And besides, we all know how hateful and bigoted the US is, so why come here at all?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

Illegals aren't cheap.
Their 'free stuff' costs this country billions upon billions of $$$.
So does the law enforcement and incarceration that is utilized
for many of the illegals. So does the healthcare they receive
without paying back, and the schooling, etc etc etc.

No .. not cheap labor. Not even close.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Wow American born can no even complain about life, lack of jobs and poverty in the US where they were born and have pay taxes.

But illegals can complain and get free TV to warn the hearts of those that feel sorry for them.

When an America born and citizen complains is called a "freeloader"

When an illegal complain is called "mistreatment and negligence"

America the beautiful, when the illegals, terrorist and cartels run the nation.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

No even free labor or low wages, most of these illegals knows the system, they will piggyback on the welfare and social programs for decades without having to work but just a few days a week somewhere to say that they are trying.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
My Husband and I took a trip into town to the nearest Walmart Market, and in order to get in and out quicker, I told him I was going to grab some Kraft Singles for sammiches and would be right back. I got lost in the Department, overwhelmed with fancy cheeses from all over the world, and finally had to ask a nice young man where the freakin' singles were.

I mean, it's lovely to have such a wonderful variety available, but the stores are confusing and I still haven't gotten the hang of the new store since we had to relocate from our old neighborhood where we could just walk everywhere and didn't have to worry about designer cheese overload.

Long story short, I got lost in the damn store and it took forever for me to find him again.

We have an official policy of never leaving one another's side when doing our personal shopping for groceries.

The bizzare thing to me is we only get a few name band goods, and our cart is still relatively tiny comparitively, and it still runs a high dollar amount for basic essentials like tuna, cheese, bread, juice, etc.

We all know the struggle when it comes to this scenario.

I used to get pop up ads on my phone when watchng youtube videos from .orgs telling me all I had to do was go to their site, answer a few quetions and I would qualify for a Government Subsidy to oversee the cost of my groceries and they would mail me a free debit card for such purchases.

I told my husband about it, and he actually got angry at me even suggesting I try to qualify for the program, so I dropped the issue.

But it certainly explains the crowded throngs of shoppers with overfilled carts creating lines that back up traffic into the asiles and makes getting a couple of things from the store a goddamn nightmare.

It's not just the illegals doing this.

Everyone loves free handouts.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I’d tell this chick the same thing I tell my own children when I make them food and they say they don’t like it:

Then don’t eat it. But I ain’t making you anything else.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Hell, I'm a Native Born American raised on Nitrates and Government Cheese and I don't even qualify for a SNAP increase even though my Doctor recommends I change my eating habits due to High Cholesterol and Salt Sensitivities.

And this psychowoman wants luxury meals in accordance with her traditional fare?

Move to California.

They have TONS of Whole Foods and Trader Joes there.

Bon Appetit.

Noooooo!!!!! We have enough issues here!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

LOL.

It was tongue in check, I didn't mean for realz.

California recently flooded our small town and we lost our apartment and freedom of movement and had to move in with my Husbands parents out in the middle of nowhere.

I'm still a little miffed about the loss of being able to travel freely without having to ask for a ride and we both feel like burdens on his Parents even though they assure us it's not a problem and they're happy to help.

Things in town were upgrading at light speed anyway and the installation of 5G transmitters was giving me horrible headaches and all sorts of ill effects.

So relocating out in the middle of nowhere without as much wifi interference has actually been a blessing.

It was just such a sudden change, our entire automony was disrupted and it was no end of grief with new policys, rent increases and new fees generated by an AI system that just made up random estimates for ultility costs.

Long story.

Things have settled down since we relocated, it just took some getting used to.

No hard feelings.

I completely understand fleeing hostile and overbearing environments.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I know what NY should do, they need to open an international kitchen with top notch chefs to cater to the illegals that have invaded the state, with foods just for their ethnicity and need.

All pay by the NY tax payers.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sorry guys, we're all out of fried Monkey brains and Hyena tortellini.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

My Husband and I took a trip into town to the nearest Walmart Market, and in order to get in and out quicker, I told him I was going to grab some Kraft Singles for sammiches and would be right back. I got lost in the Department, overwhelmed with fancy cheeses from all over the world, and finally had to ask a nice young man where the freakin' singles were.

Once I found out that my local Walmart delivers same day free of charge, I never set foot in the store again.

I was a little nervous about buying meat and fresh vegetables this way at first but it's always been terrific.

I still buy my steaks in person though. I need to see those bad boys before selecting one. But pork chops, hamburger meat, chicken, etc is all ordered online now and delivered same day. Hell, I even buy beer and Mike's Harder Ciders there too. I'm partial to the Mango and Black Cherry flavors.

God bless America!

edit on 4/19/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

AMEN!

Yeah, we order certain things from Walmart for delivery, but we're on a tight budget and don't have a lot of pantry space so sometimes it's just more cost effective to ask his folks for a ride into town to stock up. It's a nice change of scenery and a break from routine.

They usually have to pick something up for their side of the house (we're seperate households and we pay rent) so we get our shopping done quick and meet them back out at the car, load up the trunk and come home.

It's always nice to have options.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   
A old english saying "The streets of London are paved with Gold"
No this does Not mean you can rip it up and speand it.

what happens is Parasites come it and take as much as they can.
by any and all way. steal kill and burn.

my Ancestors paid taxes for many generations.
Never to just give to Parasites looking for a free life.

new topics

top topics

join