It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ufo shoot down drones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The MIB dressed gentleman in the A-12 Avenger II Walk Around vid I posted….mentioned to check out “Sneaky Pete”….here’s what I found…

The gist of all of this is that we’ve been researching and developing Triangular craft for decades……

Who knows what kind of Flying Triangles may be fully operational…..imo.

👽
edit on 16-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

OMG!! Marjorie Taylor Green was right!!

The Jew's DO have space lasers!!

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Those are old, of a black program that was allowed to be seen a few years ago. It was a non-production platform that went away shortly afterwards.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

There are a lot of programs that look similar that didn't go anywhere. There are a lot of programs that don't go anywhere. Things that look good on paper frequently tend to not turn out well in either wind tunnel or flight testing (if it even gets that far). There have been a number of programs that on paper are utterly amazing, that went into the wind tunnel and turned out to be total disasters.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
a reply to: pianopraze

"UFO community gets all a-twitter whenever they see lights in a triangle.

This one baffles me why they are so insistent."

'Could be that some remember a triangle report I've put on ATS a couple of times over the years. It was June 1998 and it moved--not flew, over a group that had shortly been in a UFO conference. The thing was huge, low, silent, and moving slow. About twenty people witnessed it. I was the first one to see it and alerted the others.

I've seen one too, only I'd put it's size right around 90 feet. It was about 400 feet up in the air, at night, flew directly over me, and was completely silent, not even a hum. Couldn't make out the shape of the craft, but it had 3 white lights in a triangle, with a blinking red light in the center.

There's a lot of air traffic near me, I see Cessnas and bigger jets all the time. I can hear them pretty clearly even when far away.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
UFO hysteria meets reality: the lunacy of world leaders...

Doens't look good overall folks.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Watching the video of the light clusters brings to mind the Foo of WW2.

Is it possible this is just sentient lightforms of some sort able to disorient and disable incoming threats?

I know it's a stretch, but the Universe is a Big Place and full of all sorts of unexplained mysteries and possibilties.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

While the claims sound ridiculous, stuff like this is usually somewhat correct, but just gets garbled in a chinese whispers fashion. Like how Alex Jones shouts and rambles about turning the frigging frogs gay, and all that other stuff. He turns out to be right, the message just has a lot of noise in the signal.

<< 1   >>

join