It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Compares Himself to Jesus Promoting Traditional Values Against the Satanic West

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

Putin’s fascists: the Russian state’s long history of cultivating homegrown neo-Nazis

theconversation.com...

Second, the Kremlin launched “managed nationalism”, an attempt to co-opt and mobilise radical nationalist militants, including neo-Nazis, as a counterweight to an emerging anti-Putin coalition of democrats and leftist radicals.

Moving Together, a pro-Putin youth organisation notorious for its campaign against postmodernist literature, made the first move by reaching out to OB88, the most powerful skinhead gang in Russia.

This cooperation expanded in the aftermath of Ukraine’s Orange Revolution of 2004. To insulate Russia against the contagion of pro-democracy protest, the Kremlin transformed Moving Together into a more ambitious project called “Nashi”, or “Ours”.

Putin only care about “Nazis” that are against him. Putin is more than happy to use Neo-Nazis when it suits him.
edit on 11-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

www.biblegateway.com...

What Fruits should I know Putin by?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Russia lost more people in WW2 than any other country .. millions dead at the hands of Natzi's

There is zero tolerance for that murderous scum in Russia .. get educated and stop bearing false witness .. It's bad for your eternal soul.

Russia the saviour of Europe .. Washington Post

"What Fruits should I know Putin by? .. How about saving 140 million citizens from having their lives destroyed by Western sanctions!

How should we judge a false witness?

edit on 11-4-2024 by Kennyb75 because: new line

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
All of us display some traits of Jesus. Thats common sense normal.

Putin is a mass murdering sociopath.
He's not even remotely like Jesus.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Putin is a mass murdering sociopath. He's not even remotely like Jesus.

No he is not a murderer nor a sociopath .. it is those demon goggles you constantly wear .. clearly you don't know the difference between right and wrong and you are as guilty as Netinyahoo for supporting the mass murder and Genocide of 10's of thousand of little children.

You have a millstone around your neck .. my advice to you is to stay away from the ocean!

edit on 11-4-2024 by Kennyb75 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kennyb75
No he is not a murderer nor a sociopath ..

The people of Ukraine would say differently.
So would all the opposition candidates and leaders that he murdered.
Yes. He is a murderer and a sociopath.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The people of Ukraine would say differently.
So would all the opposition candidates and leaders that he murdered.
Yes. He is a murderer and a sociopath.

Zelensky has caused the death and destruction of over a million Ukrainians, while pocketing millions of $$$ from the West who regard him as their useful puppet .. they will dispose of him just as easily as he was bribed.

The UN is controlled by Satan, as are all of it's allies .. You are another one who needs to acquire an education, although you do need a level of intellect to understand anything.

You simply parrot other peoples opinions because you appear to be unable to form a cogent argument of your own. Without information we are all lost but you have to be able to sort the tares from the wheat .. God doesn't have that problem.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I think Mad Vlad is getting crazier, his narcissism seems to have jump to a newer level.

I also think I missed the part in the Bible were Jesus sends an army to invade another country to murder, rape and pillage it's population?

edit on 11-4-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Zelensky has caused the death and destruction of over a million Ukrainians, while pocketing millions of $$$ from the West who regard him as their useful puppet .. they will dispose of him just as easily as he was bribed

Any evidence for any of those comments other than Russian propaganda or facebook?

I think you'll find Putin invading another coutry caused the death and destruction you're talking about here. Can't you tell how Jesus like he is????

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Russian Jesus eh?

I believe it when i see him walk on Vodka.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

Russia lost more people in WW2 than any other country .. millions dead at the hands of Natzi's

There is zero tolerance for that murderous scum in Russia ..

And yet Russia has neo-nazi groups. And there are extreme right wing groups.

How should I judge Putin by his fruits?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   

There is zero tolerance for that murderous scum in Russia .. get educated and stop bearing false witness .. It's bad for your eternal soul.

Might be best to educate yourself on the topic before coming away with statements like that.

Neo-Nazism in Russia is a problem just like it is in most other developed nations around the globe.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.latrobe.edu.au...
www.euronews.com...
rusi.org...
edit on 11-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Russian Jesus eh?

Hahaha! This was so good!

The rumor has it that he turned the water into vodka during Kneissl's wedding.
edit on 11-4-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You are another one who needs to acquire an education, although you do need a level of intellect to understand anything. ..... You simply parrot other peoples opinions because you appear to be unable to form a cogent argument of your own.

Snotty and uncalled for. Looks like it is YOU are the one that needs to acquire a certain level of intellect and that it's YOU who are parroting other peoples opinions and are unable to form a cogent argument of your own. The Russian propaganda runs deep in you.

Putin is a mass murdering sociopath. Invading Ukraine. Mass murdering them. Destroying their country. Sending hundreds of thousands of Russians off to the miseries of an unnecessary war and even death or dismemberment. Families torn apart by Putin, both Russian and Ukrainian. Then there are all the opposition leaders who have been killed off by Putin in his mad quest for dominance. Won't allow a free and fair election.

And now he thinks he's like Jesus. Using all the religious rhetoric. More psychological operations being pulled on the Russians ... and on the few useful idiots in the West who buy that he's just a glorious wonderful person ... useful idiots who have been sucked in by the Russian propaganda and GenZ facebook rhetoric. Yeah ... talk about lacking a level of intellect ...

Some lite reading for the poor souls who have been sucked in by the Russian disinformation campaign. (Information that's not allowed to be read in Russia because Putin, being the wonderful Jesus like person that he is, doesn't allow freedom of the press and true information to be obtained there. He jails actual journalists doing their job)

Newsweek -Some Putin Critics Who Died Mysteriously

Alexei Navalny, Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Nemtsov, Stanislav Markelov, Anastasia Baburova, Natalia Estemirova, Anna Politkovskaya, Mikhail Lesin, Sergei Magnitsky, Yuri Shchekochikhin, Sergei Skripal, Yulia Skripal

Radio Free Europe - The List is Long: Russians Who Have Died Running Afoul of the Kremlin

Yevgeny Prigozhin, Sergei Yushenkov, Anna Politkovskaya, Aleksandr Litvinenko, Natalya Estemirova, Sergei Magnitsky, Boris Nemtsov

Business Insider - List of People Putin is Suspected of Assassinating

Yevgeny Prigozhin, Pavel Antov, Ravil Maganov, Dan Rapoport, Mikhail Lesin, Boris Nemtsov, Boris Berezovsky, Natalia Estemirova, Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova, Alexander Litvinenko, Anna Politkovskaya, Paul Klebnikov, Sergei Yushenkov,

edit on 4/11/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I think you'll find Putin invading another coutry caused the death and destruction you're talking about here. Can't you tell how Jesus like he is????

Putin moved in to protect the Ukrainian people of the Donbas, The very evil Asov battalion moved into the iron factory in Asovstal and made HQ in the Russian cold war nuclear bunker. From there they bombed and terrorised the people of Lugansk and Donetsk killing 14,000 citizens from 2014 to 2022.

After the Maidan in Kiev, arranged by Nuland and Obama with the usual aid of Soros, they violently installed Poroshenko, who created a divide between Ukrainians speaking and Russian speaking Ukrainians.

He imposed apartheid and Russian people were victimised and deemed second class citizens by the predominantly Banderos followers .. Ultra nationalist Natzi's .. Zelensky was voted in because of his mandate to end the apartheid but greed got the better of him, then he continued and escalated the violence until Russia would take no more. Russia was entirely provoked by the West.

But of course you know all that because it is very well documented .. you do don't you? .. or are you just spreading propaganda.

Well done Andy, you never fail to disappoint!

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I have vowed to never comment with you again .. Pearls before swine, and all that!

You have just about everything wrong in your mind and unable to evaluate conflicting information.

Good luck! FlyersFan .. Everyone gets what they deserve in this life and the next.

LOL I just love the way you kiss each others a$$es .. it's really cute.

edit on 11-4-2024 by Kennyb75 because: new line

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Well done Andy, you never fail to disappoint!

Danke.

But what is really disappointing.

Is the fact Putin refuses to take his scum invaders back to his own permafrost by my guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Oh I see, Mad Vlad moved in to protect the same people he was murdering, raping, and bombing the sh*t out of!?!

Putin had been sending special forces to the Donbas region since before 2014 to aid Russian-backed separatists, which country isn't going to defend its population from Russian backed insurgents and sepratist intent on fighting and killing?

Putins propaganda machine was sowing local distrust of Ukraine’s other regions for years and some idiots have been lapping it up.

meduza.io...

And in 1991, the majority of the population of the Donbas supported Ukrainian independence — 83.9 percent of Donetsk residents, and 83.6 percent of Luhansk residents voted for it.

I think you need to get over yourself and open your eyes..
edit on 11-4-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Its hard to communicate with anyone who is either following an agenda or is too stupid or too lazy to discover the truth.

I suspect you have an agenda .. Kyiv will be gone soon, as will Zelensky .. he will have to face his own people and the families he has destroyed, giving his people false hope in a war they could never win .. Even with the aid of the West.

There is so much evil in the world .. It's heartbreaking really!

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Where is Kyiv going praytell?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join