It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Biden's 'INAPPROPRIATE SHOWERS WITH DADDY' Diary is Real--DOJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It wasn’t even Ashlie’s a few months ago 🙄
Hunters laptop left for dead.
Ashlie’s diary left for dead.
Both highly incriminating their degenerate father angry Joe.
Don’t worry about what’s in the laptop or the diary.
Those aren’t the droids you’re looking for.

It’s that dirty criminal diary thief!!
Now they want to give her 4-10 months for taking an abandoned journal LoL
And no one said a word or questioned anything.
The libs just turn a blind eye to the abuse.
Hunter and Ashley are victims of their father.

Now imagine if the characters in this story had the last name Trump.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: FlyersFan
You would think this would be headlines in the MSM ....
More proof that they really aren't news journalists.
If it were Trump with Ivanka ... that's all we'd hear about.

The current News Media is going to be erased and rebuilt in 2025/2026. (Two year project) Since only 8 holding companies control 95% of the U.S. media, the target group is small, but they're very wealthy and entrenched. But our UNCLE SAM will be able to convert them into Patriotic Americans, or force them to shut down totally.

You would be right at home in Russia.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The current News Media is going to be erased and rebuilt in 2025/2026. (Two year project) Since only 8 holding companies control 95% of the U.S. media, the target group is small, but they're very wealthy and entrenched. But our UNCLE SAM will be able to convert them into Patriotic Americans, or force them to shut down totally.

What a perplexing statement. And I don't intend for that to be a compliment.
You sir are a fascist and if you can't see that I am sure most here would happily explain why.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There are accusations here in this very thread that Ashley has accused her father of abuse when she was young. We do not know how young she was by her memory. There was that one, partial comment about showers with her father which she then labeled as ''probably inappropriate''. She did not say she was abused or even probably abused, she simply said probably inappropriate. Here this could mean that the entire idea of a father showering with a daughter should be taken as inappropriate. Again, we do not know how old she was by this memory. Was she two, or three or even five or six? We do not know as she does not say. Might she have been 13? Now that would have been definitely inappropriate, but 3 or 4? We do not know.

But is showering with a young daughter inappropriate? Is it so dangerous for a young daughter to see her fathers dangly?

She was fishing in her own mind to help her understand her own make up, her own history for how she saw herself at that time. Does she now hold that she was abused by her father? I have not heard one word from her to confirm this belief by others.

Any dads out there? Any of you ever shower with your daughter when she was two of three? Did you shower out doors when you came out of the waves at the beach? I did. I even showered with my daughter in our shower at home when she was a toddler. Again we do not know how old Ashley was, nor does she.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I personally don't support going after Democrat media in such a way. The First Amendment protects party propaganda.

I do support reigning in some of the protection ALL the news orgs have from being sued by individual citizens for defamation. It can be done, but the bar is extremely high because of the way the laws are written. Those laws can be rewritten without violating the First Amendment, making news agencies more accountable.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Scratch that from the records please.
I completely misread your comment.

on me
edit on 4-4-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Any dads out there? Any of you ever shower with your daughter when she was two of three? Did you shower out doors when you came out of the waves at the beach? I did. I even showered with my daughter in our shower at home when she was a toddler.

Father of 3. No.
I gave my Daughter a bath of course, but never got in the bath or shower with her. That's just creepy.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

She clearly remembers showers with her dad and how she felt about them...which would mean she was AT LEAST 4 or 5 at MINIMUM.

ALSO..."SHOWERS with my dad" indicates that this was a REGULAR occurrence for them together...and not something that happened once or twice.

It's Creepy as F...and even she felt so for the rest of her life.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

She clearly remembers showers with her dad and how she felt about them...which would mean she was AT LEAST 4 or 5 at MINIMUM.

ALSO..."SHOWERS with my dad" indicates that this was a REGULAR occurrence for them together...and not something that happened once or twice.

I recall she also said that she would wait until late to shower so that he wouldnt join her?
Sounds like she was older than a child.
Children have no concept of time.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I recall she also said that she would wait until late to shower so that he wouldnt join her?
Sounds like she was older than a child.
Children have no concept of time.

Yeah I remember that too. So she was definitely older than 4 or 5. She wouldn't be allowed to be up at all hours of the night taking a shower at that age.

There is quite simply no excusing it. But as I said:

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
The narrative will now shift to "there was nothing inappropriate about it."

You know, because it's perfectly normal to falsely claim something is a hoax when there's nothing inappropriate about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

butwhatabout equity? 🤓

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Were I a young father of a young daughter now, I would not do it, innocent of foul intent or not, times have changed and charges of abuse or inappropriateness abound. I just don't think that the sight of a penis is traumatizing to anyone under an age where sexuality is even a thought.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Go ask those that fled recently? I'm sure she willingly went in TV to denounce the POTUS under zero influence.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Maybe. Maybe her comment indicated that she felt it was wrong at the time. But we are dealing with a memory here and not a solid memory that would deserve more attention then she gave it in that one fleeting comment. By her comment we could also interpret that her statement that it was inappropriate, no, make that ''probably'' inappropriate was a judgement on the occurances laid down by an adult under the influence of more recent sexual taboos. We don't know.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I am not questioning the victim, but thank you for putting words in my mouth.
I guess you support stealing others personal belongings?
Let the courts figure this out as it's their job to do. I'll hold my judgment of the contents till then.

Hope you don't have a daughter that ever complains of sexual abuse -- Your philosophy is apparently reserve judgement for the courts. Imagine if some kid stole your neighbors laptop with your kid on it and you are complaining about the theft. It's not BAMN all the time. Some things are just bad.

What is with people these days that are so spineless they can't make judgement without their superiors telling them what to think? The word is "unprincipled" in case anyone is looking for what that's called.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Again, we do not know how old she was by this memory. Was she two, or three or even five or six? We do not know as she does not say.

I don't think the female secret service agents he paraded around in front of were 3 or 4 years old.

Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims
Author tells U.S. News the book is well-reported and balanced.

Vice President Joe Biden's swimming habits make female Secret Service agents uncomfortable, according to a new book.

Vice President Joe Biden enjoys swimming without a bathing suit, a new book claims.

Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.
Aug. 1, 2014, at 1:01 p.m.

US News

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

I wish I had some of whatever drug produced that thought.

It's a PLAN based on the environment that should be on the way in 8 months. Some of the news media is changing for the better now due to downsizing, or new CEOs, but nowhere near enough of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Let the courts figure this out as it's their job to do. I'll hold my judgment of the contents till then.

Hope you don't have a daughter that ever complains of sexual abuse -- Your philosophy is apparently reserve judgement for the courts. Imagine if some kid stole your neighbors laptop with your kid on it and you are complaining about the theft. It's not BAMN all the time. Some things are just bad.

What is with people these days that are so spineless they can't make judgement without their superiors telling them what to think? The word is "unprincipled" in case anyone is looking for what that's called.

I try me best to not make my decisions off of others saying something that may or may not be true.
But you must have it all figures out. And for your kids sake , God willing you don't have any, it would be smart not to show how you as parent can jump to conclusions before knowing what's actually going on.
And we wonder why kids are the way they are.
edit on 4-4-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If Christine Blasey-Ford had written entries in her diary, stating that Brett Kavanaugh had sexually abused her at a party when she was young...it would've been 'EXHIBIT A' in his confirmation hearing/inquisition.

Dems unconditionally believed her anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

I try me best to not make my decisions off of others saying something that may or may not be true.
But you must have it all figures out. And for your kids sake , God willing you don't have any, it would be smart not to show how you as parent can jump to conclusions before knowing what's actually going on.
And we wonder why kids are the way they are.

Again, "unprincipled" is the word. It is when you are unable to use your own judgement without someone else telling you what to think. If my daughter said someone molested her, I would not wait for the courts to decide whether or not I could personally judge the perp as good or bad. You do you though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join